A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra of Luxembourg is a catholic so a no no, I doubt she would ever convert.
The Monaco family are not royal (but that doesn't seem to matter nowadays) but they are catholic and that does.
If not Chelsy I would like Prince Harry to wait until he is much more mature and his partying and young man activities are behind him.

There is a large number of German princesses available but they prefer to stay with their own kind and marry aristocrats themselves..
Harry is too young imho to marry, besides the hurdle is not to find a wife (which he can easily do) but to stay married to her and have a happy life..:flowers:

I think he should look for a wife among the Glosse Posse.
He knows they can be trusted not to talk to the press, they are used to court circles, They are also mostly well-born and well-educated.
Harry needs to find someone who is compatible and will fit into his lifestyle.

Alexandra of Luxembourg is a catholic so a no no, I doubt she would ever convert.
The Monaco family are not royal (but that doesn't seem to matter nowadays) but they are catholic and that does.
If not Chelsy I would like Prince Harry to wait until he is much more mature and his partying and young man activities are behind him.

yeah.. I forgot about that.. nuts..

It is a bit antiquated, and strange because they can marry Muslim, Jew, Buddhist etc etc but not Roman Catholic. Even stranger is the fact that the senior noble duke is a catholic and there are so may in the court. Even Camilla's ex husband and her children are. The Duchess of Kent, one of her sons. What a confusion.

Is Chelsy Good for Harry and The Royal Institution? No

:bang:Chelsy seems to have an overpowering personality which is good for the Court Room not a Royal Court. Is she good for Prince Harry I do not think so I perceive:ohmy: all hell breaking loose if she becomes part of the Royal Establishment.

:ermm:She is a lawyer who would not be an actress. Harry will pull every hair from his head he would not need to go bald naturally.

Independence aside, it might be something very simple: Chelsy does not like the public scrutiny and the personal nature of commentary about her. Truth to say, who among us - not raised to be immured to such - would find such pleasant? On a daily basis? She did not shine at the wedding and might that not have stung? She might be a sensitive sort - she is young - and is seen negatively, interpreted negatively. Beatrice and Eugenie make a game of it - but Chesy is a regular girl - being dissed on such a large scale, well.....

Would it not be one of the ironies of irony were Prince Harry to marry eventually one day and have Chelsy 'on the side' as his mistress? Its quite possible she would marry him like a shot were he not a prince. I saw a shot of Chelsy at the church during the William and Kate nuptials and she did not look happy. I know the chatter was that she was the worse for a night of partying - but one cannot be so sure. Maybe she was looking at the reality she would have to deal with and wants nothing to do with it. It must be a surreal experience in that swirl of cameras and critique.

I hate the idea that Harry is always the one with the potential mistress. For all we know William could be the one or neither for that matter. Let's hope for a successful marriage for all.

I will say for Chelsy that she looks and dresses how she pleases. I personally find that more appealing that Kate who I feel does everything to "fit in." Not trying to turn this into a Chelsy vs. Kate thread but I feel like the comparisons will always be there no matter who Harry is with. For example: Harry's wife vs. William's wife.

I don't actually think that Chelsy and Harry will walk down the aisle because their relationship is so volatile. Maybe when Harry starts dating someone else, if he does, then we can see him in a different light. I believe that he has the potential to be a very devoted husband because he seems to be such a passionate character. As for his other behavior I say let him play the field. He is not married and still young. He can settle down when he gets there. Better to play now when single than get married and start playing then. Right?! After all if Chelsy doesn't like his behavior she can always dump him!

Harry is such a rebel though I don't see him marrying someone that people expect him to. I just wish that he finally gets some happiness and stability in his life. If he did I think his whole behavior would improve.

Last edited:
Adele is just beautiful. I think she should get her wish.

Well I think that the red-headed Prince Harry blushes easily and it shouldn-t be taken as a sign.

What about the blond girl that I recently saw from Greece. I believe her is name is Theodora. Although.. If true.. I really can't say I like the name at all. It's too old fashioned but she is a real stunner. Do we know anything about her?

Why does Harry have to be married ???

He's having a whale of a time in the British Army !!

He knows life in the Services only too well (through the Family) and probably wants to make a career of it.

A wife is the last thing he needs right now.

He doesn't need to be married, who said he did?

Finding a pretend wife for Harry is fun but is proving to be a very tough proposition.

He doesn't.. it's just a bit of fun trying to see what kind of lady would "appear" to be a good match... ;)

I wasn't citicising the thread, Renata asked Why does he need to be married, I answered the question.

I hate the idea that Harry is always the one with the potential mistress. For all we know William could be the one or neither for that matter. Let's hope for a successful marriage for all

I hate to say it, but I'm picturing Chelsy as his "other woman". She doesn't like the life of a royal ( at least according to her "friends" in the papers she says this ) yet she won't let Harry go - she keeps turning up. I think she might be the Camilla in his marriage.

Not that it means anything, but NBC reported this morning on The Today Show that Harry was hanging out with Pippa over the weekend at a pub.

Theodora? Constantin would be very happy.

I hate to say it, but I'm picturing Chelsy as his "other woman". She doesn't like the life of a royal ( at least according to her "friends" in the papers she says this ) yet she won't let Harry go - she keeps turning up. I think she might be the Camilla in his marriage.

There's nothing wrong with Pippa but there's something about him possibly hooking up with his sister in law that doesn't seem quite right to me. To close a family member.

There's nothing wrong with Pippa but there's something about him possibly hooking up with his sister in law that doesn't seem quite right to me. To close a family member.

I don't think that will happen. He's had plenty of time to get to know Pippa by now; my guess is that they're friendly but won't get any friendlier, if you get my drift.

Theodora? Constantin would be very happy.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but wasn't it rumored at the time of Princess Theodora and Prince Philippos' births that King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie had more children for a chance that one of them might potentially marry the children of Charles and Diana (since the King and Queen's eldest children were all born in the 60's).

And yes, I think King Constantine would be very very happy if his daughter married Harry. I don't mean to be rude but he seems like he is what one would describe as a real hangers-on in terms of his relationship with the British Royals.

You are probably wrong, ex King Constantine is the BRF's cousin and has always been close to them.

You are probably wrong, ex King Constantine is the BRF's cousin and has always been close to them.

Yes, but he never misses an opportunity to say how close he is to them.

Let's stay on topic....and away from speculative comments say we have no way of knowing what Constantine thinks.

I don't think that will happen. He's had plenty of time to get to know Pippa by now; my guess is that they're friendly but won't get any friendlier, if you get my drift.

Couldn't agree more. When I watched it I saw nothing between Harry and Pippa other than him trying to be nice and put her at ease. In effect, a true gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom