A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MRSJ said:
True but neither are single....

Excuse me? Pippa is not single, but Harry is? Or do you know something we don't.

I dream of Harry and Pippa... what a nice couple they would be !

to be honest, i love all the weddings we're getting the last couple of years. the brides were grogeous! the last wedding, catherine was amazing and people love her already. about harry and pippa (although it will not come true saddly) they look so good together.
BUT!!!! you know, i miss a "real" royal wedding, where a prince marries a princess, dont get me wrong, i still feel that royals marry commoners is better because people will identify with the commoner and they will feel that they will understand better their people, but i would want to see a "true" real wedding with princes, that would be HUGE! many royals attending and stuff.
but for harry i can see the only available is Princess Alexandra of Luxemburg. they would be so cute together

Alexandra is a Catholic; she would have to convert or Harry would have to renounce his right to the British throne.

You mean financially? I wasn't aware they payed for this one.

i heard they only paid for her dress.

Who do you think paid to rent out the entire Goring Hotel for the weekend? There were also the secondary parties held at the Goring hotel for Middleton family and friends not invited to the palace receptions. Also, the Middletons commissioned new diamond earrings for the bride. They may not have footed the entire wedding bill, but they certainly paid quite a bit to make it happen.

its really hard to tell right now because he seems to be focus on his military career in i read some were he still wants to go back in active duty. so he is pretty focus on that right now so no telling how long it will be but i can say i dont think its anytime soon.

You know i actually like the idea of Pippa and Harry, but, and it's a big but, it also has a 'let's just not go there, it's to strange' feeling lmao.

You know i actually like the idea of Pippa and Harry, but, and it's a big but, it also has a 'let's just not go there, it's to strange' feeling lmao.
I didn't find any reciprocal attraction between Pippa and Harry,just friendship and press "hotnews".They are very different people,by the way.Chelsy was his soul mate and party lover as well,of course just the future will show the next steps of Prince Harry's wife choice.

I didn't find any reciprocal attraction between Pippa and Harry,

neither did i, i said i like the idea of them, but the strange factor is at def con 5 lol.

moscow, russia, interesting. The internet, even to this day amazes me. I use to have such a obsession with Russia.

Harry and Pippa make a beautiful couple

After watching Harry and Pippa interact together on the wedding day. Humm I have a feeling these two would make a great match as well. I would love to see that happen.

Also, the Middletons commissioned new diamond earrings for the bride.

They also ordered earrings for Pippa, and a tiepin for James (with that same acorn motif). A nice gesture, I thought.

But the rumor mill says that Pippa will shortly announce her engagement to Alec Loudon, so Harry will need to look elsewhere!:D

I hope Harry waits to see how many children TD&DoCa produce in the next few years. If they have two children, probability of his ascending the Throne will be slim. Then he can go out and find himself a woman of purpose and they can live and work in Africa. I see Harry as wanting to DO something other than royal duties.

The above is not a slur or any member of the RF; but he appears to be different. Thoughts?

I hope Harry waits to see how many children TD&DoCa produce in the next few years. If they have two children, probability of his ascending the Throne will be slim. Then he can go out and find himself a woman of purpose and they can live and work in Africa. I see Harry as wanting to DO something other than royal duties.

The above is not a slur or any member of the RF; but he appears to be different. Thoughts?

I agree. Harry has stated that he would like to live in Africa.

Even if his brother has two children, they will not be able to rule until they turn 18 and would need the next adult in line to serve as a regent. For that same reason, the queen's uncle, the Duke of Gloucester, was required to stay in the UK from the ascension of George VI until Elizabeth turned 18.

Harry also serves as a counsellor of state when the queen is out of the country. He will continue to serve in this capacity when his father and brother are king. One of the requirements living in the United Kingdom, which rules out the possibility of living in Africa.

Finally, while I love the idea that Chelsy Davy is becoming a lawyer, I think it could potentially complicate her chances of becoming Harry's wife. It means that she has to be very careful of the cases she takes because she'll be subjected to a lot of scrutiny. Can you imagine a working lawyer becoming a member of the royal family? Some unscrupulous tabloids would probably take her legal arguments as "evidence" of what she supports.

I think the Regent issue would be addressed if it occurred. He could certainly live in Africa (or anywhere else) until the matter arose. I don't believe he would have to change his "permanent" residence to someplace in Africa.

If Chelsy were to wed Harry, I would expect her to give up lawyering. If she works for a large firm, she won't have cases --- she'll do research and "grunt" work --- for 5 or so years, if she shows promise. If she starts her own practice, that's a different story. However, she does not seem to be in any hurry to take up the internship she has been offered (unless she's doing that now).

KittyAtlanta said:
I think the Regent issue would be addressed if it occurred. He could certainly live in Africa (or anywhere else) until the matter arose. I don't believe he would have to change his "permanent" residence to someplace in Africa.

If Chelsy were to wed Harry, I would expect her to give up lawyering. If she works for a large firm, she won't have cases --- she'll do research and "grunt" work --- for 5 or so years, if she shows promise. If she starts her own practice, that's a different story. However, she does not seem to be in any hurry to take up the internship she has been offered (unless she's doing that now).

IF (and that's a big if) Chelsy marries Harry I do not want to see her give up her career. Women can have it all nowadays and Chelsy doesn't strike me as the type who idly sits by. Also Harry seems to be the type of person who will support his wife no matter what she wants to do. I don't see why Harrys wife can't have her a cake and eat it to. Why does she have to compromise? Women have been compromised enough.

I agree. Harry has stated that he would like to live in Africa.

It's one thing to enjoy visiting another country, another to live there permanently.

I can't see Harry ever leaving Britain, even for Chelsy.
He loves his lifestyle (the clubbing as much as the outdoor pursuits like riding and shooting).

After all, when it's said and done, she is the one to relocate to London, and not him.

Chelsey would almost certainly have to give up working in a firm if she marries Harry. She probably wouldn't be able to work for the public courts either. The only way I can think of for we to have a legal career is if she joins the army.

As someone hoping for and planning to have a long career myself, I can understand her ambivalence.

I can't see Harry ever leaving Britain, even for Chelsy.
He loves his lifestyle (the clubbing as much as the outdoor pursuits like riding and shooting).

well, they are clubs, and riding and shootings in other countries too :). If Harry, really wants to keep his lifestyle, he will keep it, where ever he goes. As what I have seen so far, Harry is completely interdependent and adventurous character and might be likely for him to move out somewhere in Africa with Chelsy.
Mirabel After all said:
she did, but keep in mind they have to sort out many things in their relationship. They are not an item yet as William and Kate. But I believe things will change, if they decide to take it official.They will have more freedom to chose where to live.

If Chelsy was to stay in England and marry Harry, she would have to give up her law career. There are no two ifs ands or buts about it. Does anyone remember the issues with Sophie and Edward with their careers? And they had media/pr careers.

Can you imagine the issues with a lawyer? She can't defend murders and/or rapists so most of criminal law is out. She can't defend white collar crimes, so the so called victimless crimes are out. She can't work for the government because then some would accuse her of having a political opinion. She can't work for corporate Britian, then she would be accused of cronyism and capitalistic tendencies. The only thing she could possibly do is work on behalf of charities and even that's dicey.

Chelsy knows the deal. She is not a stupid girl. If she wants to be with Harry, she will be the person makig most of the sacrifices.

And as close as William and Harry are, I don't believe he will leave his brother to live the royal lifestyle by himself (although he has Kate now). He wouldn't do it.

:previous:How sad is that!
What a big decision to make. Harry or her career. That's a tough one but personally I'd choose my career...unless I'm madly in love with Harry. I have a feeling Chelsy feels the same way. She's seems independent and I like that. She'll think twice about giving up her career. We'll see.

Last edited:
:previous:How sad is that!
What a big decision to make. Harry or her career. That's a tough one but personally I'd choose my career...unless I'm madly in love with Harry. I have a feeling Chelsy feels the same way. She's seems independent and I like that. She'll think twice about giving up her career. We'll see.

i agree i dont see her giving it up because she is still doing it now why put all that time in money in it if you know were you going to end up.. but we will see.

I do not see Harry marrying Chelsy. Could be wrong... but I just do not see it.

IF (and that's a big if) Chelsy marries Harry I do not want to see her give up her career. Women can have it all nowadays and Chelsy doesn't strike me as the type who idly sits by. Also Harry seems to be the type of person who will support his wife no matter what she wants to do. I don't see why Harrys wife can't have her a cake and eat it to. Why does she have to compromise? Women have been compromised enough.

Well, having started my career at the end of the first wave of "women can have it all," any compromise a woman makes is of her own choosing. Everything is a trade off (which, in some cases means you can't have it all).

Unless someone can confirm that Chelsy is taking advantage of her internship, then she is sitting idly by. The law firm has been holding that position for her for going on 2 years.

Last edited:
chelsy davy....why?!?

hmm...a potential wife for prince henry of wales? .... I just don't know yet but in my opinion it is not chelsy davy. I just can't see her as a royal and she herself doesn't wish for the royal lifestyle. she's too wild and is not princess material, and with her wild ways I am sure the queen wouldn't accept her. chelsy always when pictured looks like a mess and looked like a mess at the royal wedding as if she wasn't trying to at least look formal. I just hope the prince finds a decent girl who is worthy of carrying the title princess and not make the monarchy look bad. I know she makes him happy but she just dosen't want to be royal. maybe someone else,huh harry?

Unless someone can confirm that Chelsy is taking advantage of her internship, then she is sitting idly by. The law firm has been holding that position for her for going on 2 years.

Yep. She's definitely not working right now. She's been traveling for the last year.

I don't see Harry and Chelsy marrying. In fact, I don't see Harry marrying anyone for awhile. He seems to be really focused on his career and I think settling down is the last thing on his mind.

Last edited:
This girl is DEF not ROYAL MATERIAL..
Saw a pic with her hair a mess, looked disheveled and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth..
She's a mess..

If she has no intention other then sowing her oats what's the point? Maybe Im missing something:bang:

Since it sounds like both of them are committed to their career, perhaps they should just continue their relationship, but not marry for many years, until they've reached a good point, career-wise and can 'retire'. They can "live" together discreetly and be like a couple while they pursue their careers.

However if they want to have kids, then that'll be a real problem. I can see Prince Harry being good with kids (did anyone see how much fun he had with the wedding party on the ride from Abbey to the palace?), so he might want to be a Dad at some point.

On the other hand, if they don't want to have kids, then they can just carry on with their relationship for a while longer (10 to 20 or more years?). It's not required that Prince Harry have kids--after all there are plenty of people in the line of succession behind Prince Harry.

So I say, if they truly love each other but want to fulfill their career and yet be together--let them. Just be sure to get married before they have any kids.

This girl is DEF not ROYAL MATERIAL..
Saw a pic with her hair a mess, looked disheveled and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth..
She's a mess..

If she has no intention other then sowing her oats what's the point? Maybe Im missing something:bang:

That's sooo true. She is a hot mess hahaha.

Harry is a gentleman, not because Chelsy's family has money or she does charity means she has any sort of lady like qualities. At least Kate took some pride in how she presented herself to the public even before and after William. Chelsy always looks like she dragged herself out of bed and barely managed to brush her teeth. I am not bashing her, I'm just saying she should take some pride in her appearance if pictures do indeed say a thousand words.

Like it or not, people do judge by looks in this imperfect world. So if not for Harry's sake, she should do it for herself! I know she may not care what people think, but I'm sure love or no love, Harry is bound to be embarrassed at some point (it's like having an alcoholic father at a dignified party telling all your secrets and his, while throwing up....an embarrassment. No matter how much you love your father, no one would want that to happen again).

Sorry Chelsy lover's, the proof is in the pudding. She is Harry's toy for now.

Plus, he hasn't really dated that much, so he will seek else where when he considers marriage. After he sampled all Chelsy's benefits, what's really left to the imagination for any enticement? Think about it? That's how Ann Boleyn got Henry IV, that's how Kate got William...she presented herself as a lady with much left to be explored, even when they broke up for a year Kate made herself presentable showing William all he would not get. Chelsy has a long way to go, Harry wouldn't miss a thing if he did not marry Chelsy. :ohmy::whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom