A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if she doesn't wish to marry him eventually, it's odd she has moved to London.
She's made no secret of the fact that she much prefers life in Africa, so why live in London if it's not to see more of Harry?

Mirabel said:
Well, if she doesn't wish to marry him eventually, it's odd she has moved to London.
She's made no secret of the fact that she much prefers life in Africa, so why live in London if it's not to see more of Harry?

Work, long vacation, there are numerous reasons?

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I have a feeling Harry will marry a black woman. Which is all good considering the royal family needs a little spice:)

:ROFLMAO: I wouldn't be surprised, Harry is wild that's why a lot my friends find him attractive.

Last edited:
Crownprincess, that is a wonderful thought, unfortunetely it will never, never, happen. Maybe his great great great grandson/daughter will make it happen one day.

As regards to Chelsy, i could never warm up to her at all.

Last edited:
Lumutqueen said:

I love the part of this article where it said the couple didn't make engagement annoucement in order to not take attention away from Will and Kate, like that could happen.....lol.....

CrownPrincess5 said:
This always happens...when the best man and maid of honor is single people automatically try to put them together.

True but neither are single....

i would rather see 1000 times Harry with Pippa than with Chelsy, BUT althought Harry and Pippa do look good together, there was no romantic feelings shown on the wedding. they just looked like "new brother and sister" kinda relationship. maybe they can surprise us all in the future!!! these days i would expect everything.
why not a japanese wife? that would be cute and diferent!!!!!:lol:

chlesy is a pretty girl but she seems to be really independent in love to have fun free in having a career, in it looks like she cant have the career if she is a royal, in thats the only reason i think she wont marry harry she looks to be working hard to be in law, in i cant see why she will still do all that if she got to give it up.

I think it's highly likely they will get married in the future. It is probably difficult for him to meet women that he can trust. Women who like him as a person, rather than his title. Chelsy seems to be that kind of girl. So, I don't care much for her, but if they get married, I would not be shocked in the least.

ps-this is my first post here.

looking and reading everything i just cant see it, i like the fact she is independent and is in law which is a great job that you have to work really hard for, why would she continue it if she knew one day she would have to give it all up. thats why i dont see it happening at all.

Crownprincess, that is a wonderful thought, unfortunetely it will never, never, happen. Maybe his great great great grandson/daughter will make it happen one day.

they say never say never :whistling:

Harry should marry whom ever he wants. BUT definitely not Chelsy and sorry to burst anyone's bubble...it's NOT going to be Pippa. I wouldn't be surprised if he marries someone even less than a commoner, or someone from America! No titles, no millionaires and no aristocracy.

Pippa and Harry did look cute together. But Pippa does have a serious boyfriend and I I don't think the Middletons can afford another royal wedding.

I haven't been able to warm to her either. I'm sure that she's very smart and can get along in high social circles, but I wouldn't be pleased to see her as a princess.

I haven't been able to warm to her either. I'm sure that she's very smart and can get along in high social circles, but I wouldn't be pleased to see her as a princess.

so true. I guess time will ultimately tell. Maybe he wont ever get married.

That's the God honest truth.

yeah. who's to tell what kind of controversy Harry will get himself in? Or what love may do to him? Other European Royal families have been known to marry outside their race, so why say never? He might very well fall in love with some leader of a charity or someone who was never on his or anyone's radar. Matter of fact he might be the type to try anything once and find he got a little more than he bargained for...like loving someone of a different background, country, race and breed.

i think he will, but people are saying he is not focus on that right now i cant see him getting married anytime soon.

i agree with some of the other posters, i will like to see him with someone different who people wont expect, a different race or a girl from a different country would be interesting to see.

yeah. who's to tell what kind of controversy Harry will get himself in? Or what love may do to him? Other European Royal families have been known to marry outside their race, so why say never? He might very well fall in love with some leader of a charity or someone who was never on his or anyone's radar. Matter of fact he might be the type to try anything once and find he got a little more than he bargained for...like loving someone of a different background, country, race and breed.

I agree never say never we never know what to expect from him people think they know what he going to do then he does something different, so the women he marry's may be diffrent then the media thinks.

Thena said:
Pippa and Harry did look cute together. But Pippa does have a serious boyfriend and I I don't think the Middletons can afford another royal wedding.

You mean financially? I wasn't aware they payed for this one.

i think he will, but people are saying he is not focus on that right now i cant see him getting married anytime soon.

i agree with some of the other posters, i will like to see him with someone different who people wont expect, a different race or a girl from a different country would be interesting to see.

I would indeed like to see him throw a wrench in all the old stiff rules of the monarchy. I must wonder though, if he does marry someone so unconventional, if the wedding would be so widely publicized? would he be forced to renounce his title to be with whom he wants? It would be interesting to see if the British Royal Family would accept a wife of a different race, better yet if the people would accept this.

he will still have his title... but accepting the fact she is a different race will not be easy but some parts of me think that people also would love to see this change. i just would love to see something different, maybe that will show us that the royal family is changing like people saying they are.

true indeed. change would be welcomed I personally feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom