A Potential Wife for Prince Harry

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chemistry at all.
They looked like they could be brother and sister.

During the wedding when Chelsy came into the church the announcers were talking about Harry and Chelsy asking if maybe they were next in getting married, "the expert" said if they can weather the storm he sees them engaged within the next 2 years. I hope he's right!

Harry engaged in 2 years?
Don't hold your breath.

During the wedding when Chelsy came into the church the announcers were talking about Harry and Chelsy asking if maybe they were next in getting married, "the expert" said if they can weather the storm he sees them engaged within the next 2 years. I hope he's right!

Hmm,Pippa has more class in her little finger then the matrone in the making can ever pull....Chelsy is just a naughty girl....a playfulll thing..nothing to get an headache about...:whistling:

Pippa has no class and no experience of being a royal girlfriend. Chelsy is much more prepared to be Harrys wife than Pippa. Pippa is just as much of a short skirt wearing drinking "playfull" thing as Chelsy is.

What exactly has Chelsy done to be called a "naughty girl" she isn't 5.

they're not royalty but come very close in italy:
umberto angelli married the younger sister of Marella Caracciolo, the wife of his older brother and legendary FIAT director Gianni Agnelli. it was, i think, his second marriage after he divorced antonella bechi piaggio.
but no pippa for harry, i hope.
i'd love hime, for all his sparkle and conventional humor, to go for a "real cinderella", not for a very posh girl whose family is almost as rich as the BRT minus titles...

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I have a feeling Harry will marry a black woman. Which is all good considering the royal family needs a little spice:)

I'm with you on that one. I could see it.

they're not royalty but come very close in italy:
umberto angelli married the younger sister of Marella Caracciolo, the wife of his older brother and legendary FIAT director Gianni Agnelli. it was, i think, his second marriage after he divorced antonella bechi piaggio.
but no pippa for harry, i hope.
i'd love hime, for all his sparkle and conventional humor, to go for a "real cinderella", not for a very posh girl whose family is almost as rich as the BRT minus titles...
What about Marella and Gianni's children (or most likely their grandchildren)? Marella was a princess and stunning. One of Truman Capote's "swans"s.

Pippa has no class and no experience of being a royal girlfriend. Chelsy is much more prepared to be Harrys wife than Pippa. Pippa is just as much of a short skirt wearing drinking "playfull" thing as Chelsy is.

What exactly has Chelsy done to be called a "naughty girl" she isn't 5.

While I don't know if Pippa has class or not, I agree that Chelsy knows what it's like to be Harry's girlfriend and today she got a small taste of what life would be like in the Royal Family, now wether she chooses to be apart I have no idea.

I would also like to know what Chelsy has done that is so "naughty" that she would be such an embarrassment to the monarchy.

I think Pippa Middleton would be a fabulous choice. She is independent and a career woman. She was so elegant today...you knew she was there but in the background and did not take the spotlight from the bride. Still, she appears to be a star!
Chelsy Davy always looks like she has just left the bar after a night of smoking and drinking. She always looks like she needs a power-wash.

I'd take Pippa over Chelsy but, people are imagining things! Nice to see they get along, nothing much.

These are my '10 cents'...

Harry deserves someone who won't keep dumping him. Harry deserves someone who won't keep running away to Africa. Harry deserves someone who loves (or at least likes!) England. Harry deserves someone who would have made an serious effort to look presentable at his brothers wedding.

But if he has his heart set on Chelsy, then so be it. Their marriage would have Andrew and Fergie written all over it.

These are my '10 cents'...

Harry deserves someone who won't keep dumping him. Harry deserves someone who won't keep running away to Africa. Harry deserves someone who loves (or at least likes!) England. Harry deserves someone who would have made an serious effort to look presentable at his brothers wedding.

But if he has his heart set on Chelsy, then so be it. Their marriage would have Andrew and Fergie written all over it.

That's just what I was thinking!

Nor do I feel Pippa would be a good choice; by now Harry has probably gotten to know her fairly well due to his brother's romance with her sister.
If they haven't shown an interest in one another by now, it most likely won't happen.

That's just what I was thinking!

Nor do I feel Pippa would be a good choice; by now Harry has probably gotten to know her fairly well due to his brother's romance with her sister.
If they haven't shown an interest in one another by now, it most likely won't happen.

Count me in on that. As another poster noted; "Chelsy Davy always looks like she has just left the bar after a night of smoking and drinking. She always looks like she needs a power-wash." I tend to agree. While I'm sure that the prince does love his fun, I can't imagine that he would, especially in light of the high regard with which he seems to view his new sister-in-law, select someone with quite that much past.

That said, would Pippa want to marry the "bad-boy" of the royal family? It seems that she is someone who is mature and on-target for her future.

But, I'm no royal, so what do I know?

"Chelsy Davy always looks like she has just left the bar after a night of smoking and drinking. She always looks like she needs a power-wash."
A good scrub would do some good, but won't take care of her looks completely. A haircut, makeup lessons, and new wardrobe would be a good start. But I doubt that's going to happen.

Let's try to be respectful...we don't personally know Chelsy Davy and there is no need to bash her. You can certainly suggest other potential women for Harry without tearing her down.

Zonk
British Forums Moderator

Hi I'm new. But I was wondering if Harry can marry someone divorced?

I thought Harry and Pippa were the second best looking couple there. :) He seemed at times to be leaning in and chatting her up, while she just maintained her forward gaze, with a sly smile on her face--just exactly what will make him want to flirt with her more. I think they are both adorable.

Kate and William have been together over 8 years so I feel it's likely Pippa and Harry have met before and thus don't see a romance occuring there....

On the balcony Harry, Pippa and Prince Phillip looked as if they were having a blast. Now, that looks like a fun bunch!

This always happens...when the best man and maid of honor is single people automatically try to put them together. There was zero chemistry between Pippa and Harry. They both looked like they had a mutual kindness and respect toward the other...but that was it IMO. I don't see anything romantic happening between them anytime soon.

'

He COULD. it's not likely. Especially seeing as the queen has to give her blessing and considering his age group.

Thanks Kelly for your reply. :flowers:

I sure hope he does not marry Chelsy. I hope he goes for someone unconventional who balances him, having both a fun side and a responsible and charitable side. For the record, there is no type of romantic link with him and Pippa from 8 years ago. Why would he suddenly want to marry her? However, I do assume that since he and his brother were so close he will no doubt feel his brother's absence now and want to marry sooner than later because he wants that "someone" there.

I hope he marries a coloured girl and set some new standards...his own traditions and follow his heart. Enough of these cousins twice removed Royal marriages. Now I hear Kate is William's 12th cousin twice removed. If they marry different races, it would be rather far fetched for them to be cousins. Harry continue to be a Rebellious prince!!! Make your own history!

I agree....just mutual respect. There is no love interest between them.

I think Pippa Middleton would be a fabulous choice. She is independent and a career woman. She was so elegant today...you knew she was there but in the background and did not take the spotlight from the bride. Still, she appears to be a star!
Chelsy Davy always looks like she has just left the bar after a night of smoking and drinking. She always looks like she needs a power-wash.

If Chelsey often looks tired it might be because she has been WORKING. Law students don't get handed their degrees, they earn them. Lawyers aren't handed jobs at prestiges law firms in London because of their 'connections', they have to be up to the task. You say Pippa is "independent and a career woman" - I think this is a description that could be equally applied to Chelsy. She has certainly shown dedication to achieving a post graduate degree (one that she has to use in Britain btw, she is not qualified to practise law in Zimbabwe or South Africa. Funny, when she apparently 'hates Britain'). She is persuing an independent career - I can only give her credit for that.

Yes, when she is going to be on the 'world stage' such as the wedding, she needs a stylist. And it is very unfortunate that she is not at all photogenic. But to judge her on her appearance alone does her a disservice, I think. Also, what are we saying about Harry and his judgement? I think we need to allow for the chance that as an independent, apparently intelligent man, he might show fairly good judgement ;)

I'm not attacking anyone here - I just feel that Chelsy is given a lot of 'negative press'.

Here is a quote from a journalist who blogs for Hello Magazine. She has been covering the royal family for decades:

"Chelsy Davy, now 25, has always tried to evade the spotlight, kept her head down and has given every indication that she doesn't want the reflected glory that comes from dating a famous man.

She scowls whenever a photographer comes within long lens focussing distance and generally seems to seek a quiet life.

Despite this, on the many occasions I have seen her with Harry she has always appeared to be totally smitten. Last summer when Harry got his wings during a ceremony at the Army Air Museum in Middle Wallop, Hampshire, I walked through the door and bumped straight into the happy couple.

While I congratulated the beaming Prince on being selected to train as an elite Apache helicopter pilot, Chelsy stood by his side looking as if she would burst with pride. They had the sort of glowing happiness you could warm your hands over.

I wasn't the only one crossing my fingers that this couple would be together forever. Various officials at Buckingham Palace and Clarence House have also told me they hoped Harry and his gorgeous girlfriend would one day follow William and Kate down the aisle.

Chelsy is one of those stunning blondes that puts every other girl in the shade. It's not surprising Harry, not to mention the palace aides, fell for her. She is highly intelligent with degrees from Cape Town and Leeds universities too. "

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Your argument may have held water in 2009/early 2010 but it doesn't now. Chelsy has spent the past year sunning and partying around Africa. You'd think with all of her money and resources she would help out with a charity in her free time considering she's in the poorest continent on the face of the earth, but no. Drinking sounds far more appealing. What does that say about her?

Getting an education is admirable, but she isn't doing anything of value with it.

Kate was attacked for pulling this nonsense, so Chelsy should be called up on her B.S too.

Last edited:
Chelsy Davy a beautiful and elegant young lady. I hope that happens soon, the Royal Bride. Herry I love good and beautiful, successful, a lifetime, I want to get the owner of a peaceful marriage. I hope that happens soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom