Princess Marie is Pregnant with Second Child: Due January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

agami.pearl

Royal Highness
City
-
Country
Poland
Congratulations to them all :)
Maybe there will be a little girl on the way this time?

The official announcement from kongehuset.dk

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie is expecting a baby

Amalienborg, 24 August 2011

Their Royal Highnesses Prince Joachim and Princess Marie is pleased to announce that Princess Marie is pregnant.

The birth is expected to take place at Rigshospitalet in late January 2012.

Kurt Bache
Chamberlain, Colonel
Private Secretary

Wow, congratulations! I wish her a happy and healthy pregnancy. I wish it will be a little girl!:flowers:

YAY! Congratulations to Prince Joachim and Marie and little Prince Henrik, Prince Felix and Prince Nikolai.!

Oh I love hearing baby news! Now I'm waiting for Princess Charlene!

:clap:
Since the wedding in Monaco I knew Marie & Victoria are pregnant - I can't tell you exactly why, but I'm just happy they really are!!!

Congratulations to Marie & Joachim. Lille Henrik, Felix & Nikolai will soon have another gorgeous sibling.
A girl would be simply lovely, but I just hope for a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby now. :flowers:

Last edited:
Great news - I sort of suspected as much after seeing Marie's outfit at the Malene Birger fashion show last month.

And, in the long standing TRF tradition:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forum...2nd-baby-guess-the-name-and-gender-31765.html

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/godparents-for-joachim-and-maries-2nd-baby-31766.html

I couldn't of guessed from that event, especially since she wore a belt which would make think she wasn't :)
Great news! Im so happy for the couple.

:previous:

A little higher above the waist-line is what got me thinking ;) Granted, the ruffled blouse didn't help, but even with the ruffles, that general area looked larger.

Congratulations to happy parents!

Great great news!!! I'm so happy for Marie,Joachim,Henrik,Felix & Nikolai!!!

Congratulations Princess Marie & Prince Joachim and Danish Royal Family

Great news. I hope they have a little girl this time!

Happy news. Congratulations to the couple.

But, couldn't they have waited to announce after F&M's Summer Tour?

So happy for them! Congrats to the whole family.

In the Hello magazine announcement it states she is having a little girl in January

In the Hello magazine announcement it states she is having a little girl in January

The hellomagazine article states the Palace would have announced it would be a girl,
but if you look at the official announcement quoted above, you'll see that they actually
did not reveal anything about the sex of the baby, so it's obviously a false story.

The hellomagazine article states the Palace would have announced it would be a girl,
but if you look at the official announcement quoted above, you'll see that they actually
did not reveal anything about the sex of the baby, so it's obviously a false story.

I wonder why they have written this, when it is so easy to check..? :ermm:

Congratulations to The Prince & Princess :flowers:

hooray.gif

Hjertelig tillykke!

http://browse.dict.cc/daenisch-deutsch/Hjertelig.html

Pregnant :w00t: ??!!?? congratulation :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom