Princess Marie is Pregnant with Second Child: Due January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it have been false labour?

I have this feeling that there'll be a new Prince or Princess come Tuesday. Don't ask me why. I just do. :eek:)

Then you get another 4 months wondering what the baby's name is.

I would not be surprised if she would get the baby on her birthday (6-2)
My daughter's due date was August 5th. She had a false alarm on July 31st and again one on August 4th.
The baby was born on August 25th.

I think it should be born on Australia Day to give Marie that Australian connection to Mary and maybe HER name should be:

Princess Dorothea Francoise Ingrid Margrethe

(Dorothea also has Australian references but I don't think Marie would reference Australia that much for Mary's sake)

Why Marie's baby should have any connection with Mary? This baby will be Danish-French mix and I'm sure that will get beautiful names from mother's and father's sides.

I have to say the naming wait is a killer for me:bang:

I know, right? I get frustrated waiting on the name thing two on Danish Royal Babies. Do everyday Danes wait to name their babies too, or is pretty much decided upon leaving hospitals, as it is here in the USA?

I know, right? I get frustrated waiting on the name thing two on Danish Royal Babies. Do everyday Danes wait to name their babies too, or is pretty much decided upon leaving hospitals, as it is here in the USA?
Some (most) parents tell the name at the birthannouncement and some wait until the christening :flowers:

Well the royal christenings would not be nearly as fun to watch, if we already knew the names, I think.

I like having to wait.

If it's a girl I guess she'll be a Margrethe, maybe called Madita by the family or Didi.

Well the royal christenings would not be nearly as fun to watch, if we already knew the names, I think.

I like having to wait.

I kinda agree with you on this. I like the excitement it gives not knowing the name before the christening, but there's just so looooong time from the birth to the christening. :p

As FasterB said, most parents announce their baby's name immediately after the birth. The catch however is, that Joachim and Marie don't count among 'most parents' :)!

viv

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
This is so exciting, I hope it all goes well.
Cant wait for the little prince/princess to arrive.

I wish them luck.I can't wait to see the new baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom