Princess Marie is Pregnant with Second Child: Due January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the Rigshospitalet will be the place of birth. It is official since the official announcement of the pregnancy

Last edited:
A note in Billed Bladet #03, 2012 also has the story about our Marie and Joachim going to Rigshospitalet on Monday.

Here they were recieved by some of the leading members of the maternity team, among them Morten Hedegaard, who has been in charge of all Mary and Marie's births. (Not sure about Alexandra though).
Marie had a check up and some bloodsamples were taken after which she and Joachim left.

Another note informs us that Marie apparantly suffered from a cold in the days before the jubilee.

Last edited:
Somehow I am so excited when the baby will be born. I cannot wait until the announcement "Det blev en ...." (I hope for "Det blev en prinsesse"). This babywatch drives me somehow crazy. Just to be told. Are there anyone other here who have the same feelings?

Due date is the end of January, so patiece, patience, patience!!
At the balcony she did not yet have that tired face most women have, who will give birth in a week time.
I would not even be surprised, that the baby will be the best birthday-present for Marie (6-2)

Last edited:
^

^
i have the same feeling as you, despite being more crazier when was Mary's.
i keep checking this thread several times a day!!!!

Oh its so exciting, I check in too for an announcement anytime soon!

Princess Marie has been spotted at Riget

According to BT then Princess Marie has apparently been spotted at Riget...

So perhaps we´ll have new Prince/Princess comes Sunday :flowers:

Mediebureau: Prinsesse Marie set på Riget - Royale - BT.dk

To the mods: I hope it´s okay that I´ve started this thread. I actually think this is it due to the time of the article (22nd January at 01:27 danish time) :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Last edited:
When a rumour like this starts is it common for the communication chief to confirm if the princess has been admitted?

I actually think it's time for the new prince/princess to be born :D, so yeah- come sunday we'll definitely hear about the wonderful news. I'm hopeful!

Last edited:
When a rumour like this starts is it common for the communication chief to confirm if the princess has been admitted?
Hmm, I can´t remember, but I don´t think so. I think we´ll get the confirmation when the baby is born :flowers:

But in the end of the article it states that it hasn´t been possible to get a yes or no from the court whether to Princess Marie is at Riget... So I think she is. If she wasn´t they would had said so :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But in the end of the article it states that it hasn´t been possible to get a yes or no whether to Princess Marie is at Riget... So I think she is. If she wasn´t they would had said so :)

That's my opinion too :D

Well a confirmation would be nice so I could know whether to sleep or not!:p

I just looked back to the thread from when Princess Marie was expecting Prince Henrik and the press officer of the time Malene Balleby did confirm to TV2 that Marie had been admitted to hospital to give birth.

Well a confirmation would be nice so I could know whether to sleep or not!:p

I just looked back to the thread from when Princess Marie was expecting Prince Henrik and the press officer of the time Malene Balleby did confirm to TV2 that Marie had been admitted to hospital to give birth.
It´s the same press officer Lene Balleby :flowers: But I don´t think they´ll confirm anything before the birth is well ahead :flowers:

But I am going to bed.
Oh well, I guess I might wake up to a nice surprise tomorrow then...

And I am not really surprised that Balleby & co don't want to answer questions in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
Hmm, something is that no other media seems to have picked this up... So... I am not so convinced anymore, but... I´m hoping :)

I'm quite glad I went to bed now as there has been no change from late last night! Was it a false alarm on the press's part?

I don't think it is true. Otherwise there would be more news right now.

May be she was at the Riget, but only for a last control (daily)
We will have to wait till the confirmation from the press officer.

So if she is spotted again tomorrow without press confirmation of the court, she will probably have an other check

Last edited:
I guess it could have been a last check but would be odd to have one so late in the evening.

crm2317 said:
I guess it could have been a last check but would be odd to have one so late in the evening.
Exactly, it would be very odd to have a check at around midnight...

But no other medias have picked up the story...

Exactly, it would be very odd to have a check at around midnight...

But no other medias have picked up the story...

Indeed very odd to check at midnight, but there could be medical reasons.
I tend to believe that some other person was spoted at the Riget.
It is clear that she is not yet admitted (no official confirmation)

Here´s the following-up-story: Has Princess Marie given birth?

In short: There´s no special activity or talk at Riget. But the windows at the pink delivering room has been shot (as in shot, so no light can get in or out) and the last curtain is also closed now, which is difference than saturday.

Pardon my ignorance but is the fact the blinds/curtains have been closed usually a sign of a royal on the maternity ward? Could it not just be as a courtesy to other expectant mothers to protect them from the waiting media in the build up to the birth?

I read somewhere that a dark hair lady walking into the hospital was mistakenly mentioned as Marie. I guess the press get excited, don't get the right info and publish it.
As the days pass, we get excited but the baby will come when it's ready.

Pardon my ignorance but is the fact the blinds/curtains have been closed usually a sign of a royal on the maternity ward? Could it not just be as a courtesy to other expectant mothers to protect them from the waiting media in the build up to the birth?
Riget don´t closes these specials blinds/curtains unless there is a royal birth in the waiting :flowers:
They did so before the births of Nikoali, Felix, Christian, Isabella, Henrik, Vincent and Josephine :flowers:

Once more palace officials have denied today that Princess Marie was already staying at hospital.

So it's been another false alarm.

Once more palace officials have denied today that Princess Marie was already staying at hospital.

So it's been another false alarm.

I think each time Marie is seen in the hospital which could be a routine check up, they will suspect she is in labour especially since its end of January now and the due date given by the announcement was the end of January :lol:

Any idea why the curtains get closed for royals only and not other patients? I suspect that the hospital is getting ready, close curtains now better than doing it last minute I would say.

Any idea why the curtains get closed for royals only and not other patients?
Other patients are unlikely to attrack photographers trying to take pictures with long range lenses through the windows.

Could it have been false labour?

I have this feeling that there'll be a new Prince or Princess come Tuesday. Don't ask me why. I just do. :eek:)

False labour. Or just someone who thought it would be fun if (s)he could fool the press.

I am so looking forward to this baby (like any DR baby).

I just hope they won't show of the baby while I am at work..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom