Princess Marie is Pregnant with Second Child: Due January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Marie ready to give birth

Since the Danish Court often adds two weeks to the actual birth date which is now officially the end of January, Marie is likely to give birth in mid-January, which means it's not longer than one or two weeks to wait.
Accoring to Danish magazine BilledBladet the Rigshospitalet is prepared and expecting Marie any day now. The chosen doctors and nurses are told to be available every time now.

info from: Princesses' lives
I didn't know where I should post this information :)

Im checking the forums everyday to see if Marie has been admitted to hospital. I was part of the baby watch on the forums for Prince Henrik's birth and would love to be here for the new arrival.

Princess Marie ready to give birth

Since the Danish Court often adds two weeks to the actual birth date which is now officially the end of January, Marie is likely to give birth in mid-January, which means it's not longer than one or two weeks to wait.
Accoring to Danish magazine BilledBladet the Rigshospitalet is prepared and expecting Marie any day now. The chosen doctors and nurses are told to be available every time now.

info from: Princesses' lives
I didn't know where I should post this information :)

Personally I think the court just gives the actually/rough day given by doctors which is 40weeks. Anyone can either give birth after 37weeks. Earlier if any complications. I don't get why they have to add 2 weeks which would make it 42 weeks of pregnancy.

I just read on another message board that Princess Marie is in hospital according to Ekstra Bladet!

Can any of our Danish members confirm?

The Ekstra Bladet article says she was there in connection with preparing a caesarean at around 2pm Danish time.

January 16 is a beautiful date for an arrival of a little Prince or Princess.
I wouldn't put my hopes up until it's confirmed though.

The same thing happened with Crown Princess Mary last year! A final checkup on January 6th was reported as her being in labor and then she had the twins 2 days later!:flowers:
Marie's second pregnancy and Mary's third pregnancy were announced in the month of August and their due dates were the end of January. :)
So if we follow the timeline of Mary's pregnancy (even though she was having twins), Marie could give birth this week!!!!:lol:

I would love the new little prince or princess just to wait one more day as then I'm off work for 3 days and can join in with everyone else on the forums for the baby watch!

i absolutely cant wait for Marie to give birth!!!
by her look on the balcony it seems shes about to give birth soon, maybe still this week???
i hope so^^

"The source" for this news is someone in the same elevator. Well, the staff at Riget can take an elevator and make it private. So WHEN Pss Marie is committed to Riget for birth, they will do so, so that no outside person is in the same elevator.

Oh it's no secret that I wish for a healthy baby first, and then a pink beautiful baby GIRL!

Yes a baby princess of Denmark for princess Marie would be nice :)

I'm obviously not from Denmark but here in Northern Ireland it is customary for a lady to have a hospital on her due date so she can be examined and generally advised on how the baby is doing, how long they think it could be and to arrange a date of induction if labour doesn't commence naturally. Perhaps that was why Marie was visiting Rigshospitalet yesterday?

I'm obviously not from Denmark but here in Northern Ireland it is customary for a lady to have a hospital on her due date so she can be examined and generally advised on how the baby is doing, how long they think it could be and to arrange a date of induction if labour doesn't commence naturally. Perhaps that was why Marie was visiting Rigshospitalet yesterday?

The article said that she visited the hospital to discuss with preparing a caesarean.

The article said that she visited the hospital to discuss with preparing a caesarean.

Højgravid prinsesse Marie set på Riget - Royale - BT.dk

I was just going by this article which quotes the court spokesperson as saying she was only there for routine checks. I would be surprised if Marie was scheduling a caesarean after giving birth naturally first time unless it was necessitated by the baby being in breech position or another complication.

Højgravid prinsesse Marie set på Riget - Royale - BT.dk

I was just going by this article which quotes the court spokesperson as saying she was only there for routine checks. I would be surprised if Marie was scheduling a caesarean after giving birth naturally first time unless it was necessitated by the baby being in breech position or another complication.

The source who gave the initial information to ekstra bladet, stated that Marie was hospitalized (presumably meaning visited) in connection with preparing for a caesarean.

The source who gave the initial information to ekstra bladet, stated that Marie was hospitalized (presumably meaning visited) in connection with preparing for a caesarean.

I guess that we will just have to wait and see! I never like to put much stock in unnamed sources in tabloids

Was it known if Mary/Marie gave birth naturally or by caesarean in previous cases?

I am so excited, when the baby will take his first step on earth. But I am 1000 & sure, that we will see the baby in the next three weeks.

I keep checking the news several times a day, just to see if she has given birth. :lol:

Can't wait to hear when princess Marie of Denmark gives birth! Keep us posted.

I am sure there will be a new thread started when Marie is admitted to hospital? As there was before she gave birth to little Henrik?

:previous:

Yes, we'll create such a thread again as soon as we have confirmed information instead of tabloid speculation only ;)

Is it sure that she will give birth in Rigshospitalet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom