Princess Marie is Pregnant with Second Child: Due January 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulation to the family!!! I´m happy for them :) I wish Marie healthy and happy pregnancy!

What a great news!!!

Hope for a girl!

Awww, I knew it! Congratulations to Marie and Joachim!

Congratulations to Joachim, Marie and family. I have been expecting it for some time as Henrik was 2 in May and I hoped they would like there family close in age.

Congratulations to the family ( Her Majesty must be thrilled with so many grandchildren around her... )! It would be so nice if it wre a girl to play with Isabella.

Congratulations to the family ( Her Majesty must be thrilled with so many grandchildren around her... )! It would be so nice if it wre a girl to play with Isabella.

Yes, how lucky for HM and Prince Henrik -- from two sons they will soon have 8 grandchildren...that's a pretty good return if you ask me!

I hope for a girl -- truly a little princess in the household with 3 older brothers to dote upon her.:wub:

The Queen really does need a much larger balcony for sure now. lol Congratulations to the Happy Couple.

I am sooooooooooo happy for them!I hope it will be a little girl!!!!

Wooooooow!
Congrats, Congrats, CONGRATS!!!:bunny::daneflag2::baby::duckie:

I hope for a little girl for them! Joachim has already three boys, but the most important is that a baby would be healthy. After all, fourth son is the same blessing as first daughter.

Victoria then Marie - I think we're being spoilt.

In my country there is a proverb who said: "non c'è due senza tre". I think that in english could be translate as "good things come in threes".
So, after Victoria & Marie we could be nicely surprised with another announce :)

I could stand being spoiled some more, come'on Charlene, come'on Kate :lol:

Congratulations for Marie and Joachim!

Well good things certainly have come in threes for me personally :) Fingers are crossed. But no Catherine, not yet.

In my country there is a proverb who said: "non c'è due senza tre". I think that in english could be translate as "good things come in threes".
So, after Victoria & Marie we could be nicely surprised with another announce :)

But if we count to reigning houses' pregnancies also non-reigning's ones (Duchess of Vendome) we have three.:flowers:

I was beginning to wonder if they would have another baby.
I'm so happy for them.

Now I need to hear that Charlene is pregnant!

Congrats to the couple and the brothers-to-be!

It seems princess Marie is already past four months of pregnancy, if we rely on the official announcement. Hope all is well and the announcement has not been delayed for some reasons.

I was beginning to wonder if they would have another baby.
I'm so happy for them.

Now I need to hear that Charlene is pregnant!
I share the same feelings.By the way,where has disappeared the thread "Who is the next Princess to get pregnant?"?

Last edited by a moderator:
I share the same feelings.By the way,where has disappeared the thread "Who is the next Princess to get pregnant?"?

Just looked it up on Google and TRF told me I have insufficient privileges to access the page.

First Crown Princess Victoria becomes pregnant and now Princess Marie. Makes you wonder who'll be next doesn't it? Dare I hope for a new baby within the British royal family......!!!???

this is great news. it seems it was pregnancy week! :)
my congrats to marie and joachim.

I am happy for her with three princes I hope this time its a little princess

It looks as if crown princess victoria's child and princess marie's child will be seeing each other alot and will be close in age plus their parents will inherit their grandparent's throne.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have that saying in DK too :flowers:

CONGRATZ I'm sooooooo happy. I was waiting to hear this lol...we have Sweden, France and Denmark...soooo can we get a Britian and Monaco? Lol...TeamBabyCambridge/Monaco!!!

CONGRATZ I'm sooooooo happy. I was waiting to hear this lol...we have Sweden, France and Denmark...soooo can we get a Britian and Monaco? Lol...TeamBabyCambridge/Monaco!!!

Maybe we will welcome next year another greek royal baby!

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom