Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ctejnoe

Gentry
City
Copenhagen
Country
Denmark
Princess Marie and Prince Joachim are expecting their first child in May:)

Princess Marie is pregnant!

Great News! :flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers:

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie are expecting a child

Amalienborg Palace, November 10, 2008
Their Royal Highnesses Prince Joachim and Princess Marie are happy to announce the pregnancy of Princess Marie.
It is expected that the birth will take place at Rigshospitalet in Copenhagen (Copenhagen University Hospital) in the beginning of May, 2009.

Kurt Bache
Chamberlain, Colonel
Private Secretary
H.R.H. Prince Joachims Household

The Danish Monarchy - Current activities - News

Last edited:
Wow! That was fast, but congratulations to Joachim and Marie! :flowers: A new little brother or sister for Nikolai and Felix!

Congratulations to the princes

What great news. I hope all will get well and that the baby will have a happy life!!!

marvellous news! i didn't think it was going to be so quick! my best congrats to the family.

What great news!! comngratulations for the royal couple !!!
im happy because the first appearence oif the princess wll be in my contry morocco !!!

Congratulations! After all the false rumors last summer, now it's true! :flowers:

Lovely. all the best to Pr Marie for the pregnancy. I wonder if this was part of the reason that her trip to Morocco was delayed. I would imagine it would be safer to travel in your second trimester of a pregnancy.

Stellad

Greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat news ............Congratulations for the couple

I have two questions:

1. Will this child be a HH Prince/Princess of Denmark with or without Count/Countess of Monpezat?
2. Will we got to know the name of this child at his christening, like Christian and Isabella, or earlier?

It's a great news!!!

Congratulations to the happy couple!!!!

I have two questions:

1. Will this child be a HH Prince/Princess of Denmark with or without Count/Countess of Monpezat?
2. Will we got to know the name of this child at his christening, like Christian and Isabella, or earlier?

i'm no expert on the danish royal traditions, but i believe the child will carry the same titles as his/her brothers: prince(ss) and count(ess).
regarding the name, we will probably have to wait until the christening. it has always been like that.

I hope this time Joachim will be the father of a little girl. It would be nice for Isabella to have a cousin to play with.

You are right carlota. The new baby will have the title His/Her Highness Prince/ss XX of Denmark, Count/Lady of Monpezat.

Wow! I'm hoping for a little princess.. Denmark needs more little princesses.. :)

Both Queen Noor and Princess Grace learned their respective languages with their new children. I see no reason why it would hurt Princess Marie's learning the Danish language. In fact, reading simple books (to the child) and learning the language with him or her would be most beneficial!

I'm so very happy for both of them!

Wow! A new royal baby! :wub: Great news.

Congratulations to the parents and all the family!

Wonderful news ! They are right not to lose time !

She really hasn't made a life for herself in Denmark sofar and having a baby will no doubt put things on halt a bit more.
Wasn't Marie the one who said she would love to become a housewife at Schackenborg ;) Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Congratulations to the couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom