Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a fight wether or not it should have been a men or a woman how should be king or queen of Denmark.

Queen Ingrid was the one who "saved" Margrethe.

This is so exciting. But my exams begin tomorrow. :-D Well, now it's today, oh no, oh my god.! :-D

Hehe, I will, I can't fail. It's 9th grade, gymnasium next year.

Actually, the 4th of may, is also the day I was confirmated. So, an important day for me. :-D

(Jo, tak, Det skal nok gå. :-D)

What happened in 1953?
x
The change to the Danish constitution which allowed a woman to become regent if she had no brothers. Do no understand why that should not be a good year for the royals though - I find it an improvement ;)

On June 7 this year, we are going to the polls to vote for complete equality in the royal succession. Hopefully, people will turn up at the polling stations in large numbers since non-voters will count as no-sayers :cool:

Thank you for the good lucks. :-D

I think the baby will be a boy.

So I guess it's definitely May 4 now since it's past midnight in Denmark. (It's only 5:15 in the evening here - I hope there's a baby before I go to bed tonight!) I don't think members from other countries will know this, but in English there is a poem about the characteristics of children born on each day of the week, and Monday babies are supposed to be beautiful.

A little princess, please! :princess:

This is so exciting. But my exams begin tomorrow. :-D Well, now it's today, oh no, oh my god.! :-D
Not first and not last exams.
Good luck:flowers:

So you will have your exams on the new princess/prince date of birth which mean today.

So I guess it's definitely May 4 now since it's past midnight in Denmark. (It's only 5:15 in the evening here - I hope there's a baby before I go to bed tonight!) I don't think members from other countries will know this, but in English there is a poem about the characteristics of children born on each day of the week, and Monday babies are supposed to be beautiful.

I adore the poem you are referring to. Mondays Child is Fair of Face.
x

In Poland we have something similar if not the same... born in Sunday always will have a luck...

About Monday - from lat. dies Lunae (day of the Moon)

Well, unless she has a really long birth, which we hope not. :-D

I'm a monday baby. So I'm beautiful. Lol. :-D

I'm a monday girl.
^^ And I'm not so beatiful^^

Not first and not last exams.
Good luck:flowers:

So you will have your exams on the new proncess/prince date of birth which mean today.

Yeah, well, the first day of them at least. :-D

Thank you. You can't fail, so it's not really exams, but that's what we call them. But it's the end of 10 years of school. :-D

Do any of the articles say whether Margrethe or Henrik or the CP Couple have joined Joachim and Marie at the hospital?
x

They say that Maries birth is going to start now and her water has broke.
So It can't be long now'!!!

that's great news! i can't wait to hear if it's a prince or a princess!

best of wishes to marie and joachim!

Do any of the articles say whether Margrethe or Henrik or the CP Couple have joined Joachim and Marie at the hospital?
x

no, it is only Joachim who is there, but Margrethe, Henrik, Frederik, and Mary will come when she has given birth to visit her.

x
Not that I have seen - and I don't think they will come to the hospital during Marie's labour. They haven't done so in connection with the other births as far as I know.

Thank the lord.
But her water must have already broken thats how she knew she was in labour. Thats how people usually know. :)
Please be a girl.
x

Thank the lord.
But her water must have already broken thats how she knew she was in labour. Thats how people usually know. :)
Please be a girl.
x
Not necessarily ;) - I had three without the water breaking by itself (all girls by the way, so may non-broken water is a sign that you may get your wish fulfilled;) )

How nice, I get to share birthday with a little prince or princess of Denmark as today is my birthday as well!

On a side note, May 4th is also the birthday of Princess Stephanies daughter Pauline who turns 15 today.

At the moment (it's after midnight and I want go to bathroom) I want say them - hurry up.

Talking about today's birthday:
princess Johanna von Aursperg-Breunner (75)
George V Tupou King of Tonga (61)
prince Casimir zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Sayn (33)

How nice, I get to share birthday with a little prince or princess of Denmark as today is my birthday as well!

On a side note, May 4th is also the birthday of Princess Stephanies daughter Pauline who turns 15 today.

nice, I dit not know that !!
But no douts it going to be today..
www.kronprinsesse-mary.dk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom