Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so exiting. As we says here in Spain, I hope she have a short hour!!!

That's exciting! wishing her and baby all the very best!! Hope she is having an easy time!

Well, that is good news. Though for historic reasons, I hope she just makes it past midnight.

:ROFLMAO::w00t::w00t2:

Hooray! Words can't express the excitement!

Well, that is good news. Though for historic reasons, I hope she just makes it past midnight.

What happens on May 4th?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind girl pushing for DENMARK push for the RF we love you please God a helathy baby and mother to hold it proudly....

The new will be born before or after midnight ?!

Ohhhh!!!!It´s so exciting!!I´m really happy...You know? This is going to be my first royal birth at TRF...:rolleyes2: I can´t wait for it!!:wub:

How exciting! Hope all goes well for her...

Ohhhh!!!!It´s so exciting!!I´m really happy...You know? This is going to be my first royal birth at TRF...:rolleyes2: I can´t wait for it!!:wub:

It's my first, too, and the Danes are one of my two favorite families. I'm hoping for a little princess because there are so many boys already. :flowers:

Wonderful news!!!!!! I just hope that the delivery is safe, and that the baby is born healthy.

What don't you understand :)
- That Marie is giving birth ?

I think that what Marymaxima dont understand is what the Danish new Tv are saying. May be some Danish member can made us a sumary

By the way, I was ready to go bed. Now I will have to waint until the baby birht!

Last edited:
This is a good news. I hope everything will be fine for the mother and the baby. I wish it is a new princess.:flowers:

they all says the same.

That Marie is hospitalized to have her first chirld with Joachim :)

:clap:It already started. how fast. I wish both mom and baby to be healthy. :flowers: And I quietly hope for a little princess.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom