Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind the 2nd or the 3rd of May. ( My wedding anniversary and my sister's birthday.)

The official due-date is Beginning of May so that's way before May 16.

Here is an article that describes the hospital set-up for Princess Marie:

Billed-Bladet - Sådan bliver Maries fødsel

Two maternity rooms have been combined into one, and if there is a need, special equipment can be brought in. Princess Marie will not have to leave her private room in the event of a c-section or any complications. The article also says that Prince Joachim will be helpful, since he has already been through two births.

My guess for the date of the new arrival is May 6th. It's my nephew's birthday. :)

To all are thinking that Marie will have twins: Don't you think that the Danish Royal Court would have announced that?

I believe that Prince Henrik, the baby's grandfather, also has Marie as part of his name. It is either in second or third place I think. As we all know, he's French by birth.

With regard to Princess Marie expecting twins, I seriously doubt it. She is so small that she could very likely have had trouble carrying two babies to full term.

Prince Joachim has been present at the birth of both of his sons, including cutting the cord. It's probably safe to say that he'll be present at the next birth as well.

The experience seems to get easier for him with each successive birth, according to press articles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree with another poster that if Marie were having twins the Royal House would have announced it as such. She's very big because of her small body frame.:flowers:

Today, May 2, Billed-Bladet had an article in Danish about Marie and the birth. Can anyone possibly translate it?

Many thanks in advance.

Do you think that Princess Marie will be abel to attent the visit from the president of Greece this month or will she bee in the backgrounde with her baby ??? i think she will stay in the backgound and maby attent den statedinner.

Today, May 2, Billed-Bladet had an article in Danish about Marie and the birth. Can anyone possibly translate it?

Many thanks in advance.

Do you mean this article?

Billed-Bladet - Sådan bliver Maries fødsel

It describes the maternity ward where Princess Marie plans to give birth. If you look back in this thread to post #156, there is a bit more detail.

No, that's not the one. The article I'm referring to states something like nar Marie foder.

I would love to know what it says. Thank you.

If you post a link to the article or tell in which post (see the number on the right) you found the article I will gladly translate what it sayes :flowers:

I went to the article mentioned earlier (about Princess Marie's room in the hospital), then on the right hand side of the page, were a series of articles in red print. The one with the words nar Marie foder was one of those.

Thank you.

Actually, these articles on the right were in black print.

I went to post #175. That had the link to the article. I then opened the link and saw the other articles I mentioned- on the right hand margin in black ink. The one about Marie is one of those. It is dated May 2.

Yes, that's it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, Rylt11 and Anna Z. :flowers:

The article says:​

"A big royal event is imminent in the springtime and you can get an SMS from Billed Bladet (BB) when Princess Marie has given birth. If you would like to have a message from BB when Princess Marie has given birth, you simply enter your mobile number in the "Breaking News" box on the right side on the front page (of BB) and click the button - send. You can also send an SMS with the text BBN to no. 1266. Then you will receive an SMS from BB when Princess Marie has given birth. The cost is the ordinary SMS charge - elshow the service is free".​

Thank you very much, Lilla. I thought she might have already given birth and there was no news of it elsewhere !

I don't think you will miss it when she gives birth :flowers:.

The Danish media will have it written in huge headlines everywhere and accordingly the headlines will be found here on TRF. I will do my part to make that happen :) .

Princess Marie will not have to leave her private room in the event of a c-section or any complications
That sounds confusing. The requirements to a delievery room (vaginal birth) and the ones to an operating room are quite different...

With regard to Princess Marie expecting twins, I seriously doubt it. She is so small that she could very likely have had trouble carrying two babies to full term.
Oh...some petite woman are real "birth wonders" and some tall women with "birth-friendly" hip bones end with preemie twins. It mostly depends on the uterus, I´d say.

However I don´t think, she is carrying twins. Joachim and Marie strike me as quite "honest" persons (I am actually surprised we don´t know the sex yet ;) )...they even didn´t go for the "trick" with the false birth date, it seems...

And my feeling says...blue rompers ;)

Great, Rylt11 and Anna Z. :flowers:

The article says:​

"A big royal event is imminent in the springtime and you can get an SMS from Billed Bladet (BB) when Princess Marie has given birth. If you would like to have a message from BB when Princess Marie has given birth, you simply enter your mobile number in the "Breaking News" box on the right side on the front page (of BB) and click the button - send. You can also send an SMS with the text BBN to no. 1266. Then you will receive an SMS from BB when Princess Marie has given birth. The cost is the ordinary SMS charge - elshow the service is free".​

Is that also possible outside of Denmark?

Josette

:previous:

I don't believe so, I tried and the space only allows around six or seven numbers. Considering a country-code takes up two of those spaces, your mobile number would have to be four numbers long ;)

Thanks Jess, that's to bad, I would have liked it. ;)

Josette

I keep checking every website i can find, now that we're in May. I keep refreshing this TRF thread aswell. Cannot wait for the birth of the baby.
Does anybody know if Princess Marie & Prince Joachim know the sex of the baby?
I understand why they haven't told us, i've just always wondered whether any Royal new the sex of any of their children or waited for it to be a surprise?
x

I keep checking every website i can find, now that we're in May. I keep refreshing this TRF thread aswell. Cannot wait for the birth of the baby.
Does anybody know if Princess Marie & Prince Joachim know the sex of the baby?
I understand why they haven't told us, i've just always wondered whether any Royal new the sex of any of their children or waited for it to be a surprise?
x

I think that they've actually said that they know the sex of the baby. :-D

:previous:
Have they really. Oh this just makes the wait even worse.
Thankyou SarahMaria.
x

That's so exiting! :w00t2:I hope everything goes well for Marie and the little Prince/ess!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom