Princess Marie is Pregnant!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this time Joachim will be the father of a little girl. It would be nice for Isabella to have a cousin to play with.

I agree with you Carmina. A girl would be most welcome in the DRF.
Congratulations to Joachim and Marie.

If they´d waited one more month it would be a nice gift exactly on occasion of Joachims´s 40th birthday. But I was quite sure anyway that it would be born around his round birthday.

omg, great news! :wub: congratulations to the expecting parents. also to felix and nikolai. :):):)

Congratulations to Princess Marie and Prince Joachim! :flowers: That's wonderful news! ;) Hope they will have a girl! :):clap:

He seems to be a very happy man. Gratulations!!!

Prince Joachim pictured at Schackenborg when the Court
annonced the pregnancy of Princess Marie, November 10, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the family.

Congratulations to Joachim, Marie and family

Prince Joachim pictured at Schackenborg when the Court
annonced the pregnancy of Princess Marie, November 10, 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I really like these photos of Joachim. He looks like he is the happiest he has ever been!

I was wondering if the royal family learns of the gender before the birth. Does anyone know, and if so, do they announce it beforehand to the public?

I was wondering if the royal family learns of the gender before the birth. Does anyone know, and if so, do they announce it beforehand to the public?

I dont think so, they havent in pregnancies of Mary nor Alexandria. The family might get to know, why not but not to public.

Yipeeeeeee! Congratulations to the couple! Lovely news.
We will have so many beautiful babies born in 2009!

If I remember correctly, Mary and Frederik have said they did not know her gender before Isabella was born. Of course, each person and couple are different so who knows what Joachim and Marie might decide.

congratulations to the lovely couple! i love royal baby news! :)

Congrats to Prince Joachim, Princess Marie, Princes Nikolai and Felix.

Pregnancy suits her extremely, she is even more beautiful than before !

I quite agree. She has that lovely glow that some women get when they are expecting. Joachim also seems happier in photos. They are such a cute couple!

the Age gap

I just realized there will be a significant age gap between Prince Nikolai and this baby---nine years. Six isn't so bad (between the baby and Felix) but nine seems like alot to me. I wonder how they'll get along as the baby gets older, especially if it's a girl? I can imagine the boys being very protective if they have a little sister.

I just realized there will be a significant age gap between Prince Nikolai and this baby---nine years. Six isn't so bad (between the baby and Felix) but nine seems like alot to me. I wonder how they'll get along as the baby gets older, especially if it's a girl? I can imagine the boys being very protective if they have a little sister.

I have a sibling who's 9 years older than me, and who is definitely very protective of me. However, on the down side, I don't have a particularly close relationship with him due to the fact that he always seemed so old when I was young, so it can go either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom