Princess Marie, Current Events Part 1: March 2009 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe dressed a bit casual but its nice to see her dressed down for such an event also it was great for her to have taken little Henrik.

I hope not :ROFLMAO: I don't think her hairstyle would suit him :whistling:

Last edited:

Yes, it is. The award is handed out biennially since 1956, in 2008 Prince Joachim
has attended the presentation. Queen Margrethe is patroness of the award. :flowers:

She looks very nice and seems to enjoy being with the other people

Thank you Dazzling & Iceflower :flowers:

Keep an eye on TV2 and TV2 Fyn in a few hours.

There was a pretty long segment on the 19.00 news on TV2 tonight. Covering Rowling's visit and natually also Princess Marie.
The clip was quite funny. The award is pretty heavy and when the petite Marie were to present it to Mrs. Rowling, she was visibly surprised as to how heavy it was. In the end the amused women helped each other in holding the award.

A number of children, dressed up, were invited to attend a meeting with Rowling and also to ask her questions (they were translated). Pretty sensible questions at that, which confirms my theory that humans start losing their common sense from age fifteen.

The fair Marie said in this BB article: Billed-Bladet - Prinsesse Marie mødte verdensstjerne
"I haven't read the books, but he is very skilled. - I look forward to read them to my boy, when he gets old enough".

I think that Marie looked very well at that event.

Today, November 10, Princess Marie has opened the conference "UN Criticism
and Reform" organized by the Espergærde Gymnasium Model United Nations
(EGMUN) at the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek in Copenhagen.

The EGMUN project runs since 2003 and brings together young people from
internaional schools in Europe. They act like in a real United Nations meeting
with it's dress code, procedures and so on and discuss global politics in English.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** sn.dk: Marie åbede international elev-konference ** gallery **

Thank you Dazzling & Iceflower :flowers:

Keep an eye on TV2 and TV2 Fyn in a few hours.

There was a pretty long segment on the 19.00 news on TV2 tonight. Covering Rowling's visit and natually also Princess Marie.
The clip was quite funny. The award is pretty heavy and when the petite Marie were to present it to Mrs. Rowling, she was visibly surprised as to how heavy it was. In the end the amused women helped each other in holding the award.

A little late, but is the video:
J. K. Rowling stolt over pris - TV 2/Fyn - Forside - Fyn - Kultur

Great to see Marie back at work in Denmark after her trip to Italy.
She looks really good (smile, radiant, energetic) at this event.

Jacket is like a bit wide. Especially arms.
Even so, she looks lovely.

What type of hospital program was she opening? Or is this an entirely new hospital?

What type of hospital program was she opening? Or is this an entirely new hospital?

The hospital of Middelfart has a special center for patients with back problems,
that center has been renovated and has now been officially inaugurated after
that time of renovation.

Here are two additions:

** regionsyddanmark.dk: Rygcenter Syddanmark indviet på royal manér ** translation **

** vejleamtsfolkeblad.dk: Prinsesse Marie indviede nyt rygcenter i Middelfart ** translation **

Thank you for posting the photos. Marie looks vibrant in them.

Princess Marie has opened the new Veterinary University Hospital in
Copenhagen on March 17, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thank you, Iceflower :flowers:
I guess we'll see more on TV at some point, judging from the cameras.

Interpreting the pictures it's (again) my impression that our Marie is most at ease when she is interacting with people or dogs and that she genuinely like that.
One of the things I like most about la Marie is that she has an "open face", for better or for worse what we see is how she feels at any moment.
I have the impression that attending loong meetings or listening to long speeches reeeally isn't her cup of tea, - and that shows. :lol:

As a secondary Princess she can afford an "honest face" and I hope she never changes, it's actually refreshing to see.

It's not the first time we've had a French Marie in the DRF. The last one, would get up and leave a dinner table, if she heard the bell of fire engines in the street and rush towards the fire, encouraging the firefighters, who in return presented her with a feminized firefighters uniform, complete with a brass helmet.
She also sported tattoos, so our present Marie has a long way to go, before she can topple her predecessor. :p

It's not the first time we've had a French Marie in the DRF. The last one, would get up and leave a dinner table, if she heard the bell of fire engines in the street and rush towards the fire, encouraging the firefighters, who in return presented her with a feminized firefighters uniform, complete with a brass helmet.
She also sported tattoos, so our present Marie has a long way to go, before she can topple her predecessor. :p
My mother can tell that sometimes the first Princess Marie was the first to arrive at fires... So the story went that it was she who had started the fire :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

IDK if it´s true about the firestarting, but it´s true about her being the first on the spot :)

She looks wonderful; relaxed and very happy. The dogs are adorable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom