Prince Joachim and Princess Marie's Official Visit to Mexico: March 3-6, 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ay me equivoque!

Sorry! it was an honest mistake gee, take it easy

Acoording to president site, he was invited to make an State visit to Denmark

Would be great if he did? Did it mention if it would take place later this year or in 2011?

Thank you for all the pictures :flowers:

Joachim & Marie looked comftable and I thought did well on this visit, the bike tour seemed like so much fun. Marie's fashion choices were her best.

Would be great if he did? Did it mention if it would take place later this year or in 2011?

Thank you for all the pictures :flowers:

Joachim & Marie looked comftable and I thought did well on this visit, the bike tour seemed like so much fun. Marie's fashion choices were her best.

It mention, the next year so I suppose is 2011:flowers:

Prince Joachim and Princess Marie's bike tour video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC-kk8H8vEc

Visit to the Antropologic National Museum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RJINjoeX78&feature=related

Joachim and Marie get on their bikes in Mexico | Latest celebrity news hellomagazine.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope Marie used her Spanish while being there?

Right? Because Marie is fluent in Spanish.

Thanks for the videos, lumutqueen! They are of the kind that always make me feel guilty for watching them! It shows you what it's really like to be part of a royal family: cameras flashing and dozens of people watching your every move! It's like they're being on display in a zoo! That's something that rarely gets transported well by simply looking at pictures. I feel sorry for them!

Last edited:
It's weird because baby Henrik was sick and away from them and they spent a few days of holidays instead of going back to Denmark to reunite with their son...Well, I guess he was feeling better!

It's weird because baby Henrik was sick and away from them and they spent a few days of holidays instead of going back to Denmark to reunite with their son...Well, I guess he was feeling better!

they probably had their plans already made before henrik became ill. or maybe he was just simply feeling better...

That's my guess too, Carlota. They probably kept their plans. It sounds like little Henrik has been teething lately, so maybe that was the reason he wasn't feeling well.

I'm sure that if baby Henrik was really sick they would have gone directly home, but am glad they were able to spend a day or two at the resort together.
We have no idea who was in chargee of baby Henrik (it could have been Marie's mum, various SIL, best friends, or a long time housekeeper of Joachim's).
In fact if you think about it, Joachim keeps his private life pretty private, and his professional life public

I finally went to the exhibit is rather small just a room, but the decoupages are very clever and the dresses are very nice, the best part was the behind the scenes video where they explain the huge envolvemnt of the Queen in the project.

I added the pictures that I took in my blog Mandando todo a tierra: Wild Swans

Back
Top Bottom