I think the little boy will be named either Lucas Frederik Charles Andre or
or Lucas Erik Alain Andre
or Mathis Joachim Alain Frederik
1. Lucas and Mathis/Mathias are both popular in Danemark and France.
2. Alain is for Marie's father or Charles instead of Alain, as Marie's brother is one of the godfathers
3. Andre is for Prince Henrik and his father
4. Erik is for (royal) danish tradtion (but it could also be Magnus, Svend (Sven), Oluf (Olaf) and (very unrealistic) Knud)
5. Joachim is for the father of the newborn
6. Frederik because all Princes are named Frederik or Christian.
I also like this guess from another member:
Originally Posted by Tilda1234
Boys names a more difficult, as Joachim already has two boys, so 8 names are already used.
My guess: Lucas André Erik Carl or Lucas André Christoffer Carl
Lucas/Lukas/Luca because it is very "in" at the moment in France, frenchspeaking Switzerland and Denmark.
Erik because it's a traditional royal name in denmark. But Christoffer would be also traditional.
Maybe they use Alain to honour Marie's father, but i think they won't.