Lead-Up to Joachim and Marie's Wedding, 24th May 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha Joachim sure wasn't wearing a very nice looking jacket. Was this really a "ball" though? Marie (although not clearly visible of course) doesn't seem to be very a ballroom dress, but rather a jacket!

Thank you Her_Majesty.

What a dissaproving display by Joachim (aren't we royal watchers the worst.lol.). He is generally the better tailored Prince of the family. Between his fathers purple dinner jacket, Frederik's red pants and now this...:wacko:

Hi everyone, though I am not a new member of this board, this is the first post I am sending. I am very excited and happy to share my first royal wedding with you. Hopefully we will have great time together.
But just one question. Will there be a live coverage of the wedding in the internet? Thanks :)

Hi everyone, though I am not a new member of this board, this is the first post I am sending. I am very excited and happy to share my first royal wedding with you. Hopefully we will have great time together.
But just one question. Will there be a live coverage of the wedding in the internet? Thanks :)

Naggi, welcome to these forums. If you have a look at the earlier pages, you'll find links provided to the internet coverage. AFAIk the NDR reports tonight at 21.45 about the wedding . Okay, one of the Seelmann-Eggebrecht reports, but still. I hope you get the NDR via cable or satellite. :flowers:

Info right now from TV2: there is more than 500 media people present at Møgeltønder now. Frederik together with Haakon and Mette Marit have been spotted out and about Gråsten castle this morning.

--- and they had oysters yesterday evening at the banquet:). Apparently collected from the local marsh areas by prince Henrik amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom