Guess the sex of Marie and Joachim's baby(ies)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guess the sex and number of babies Marie and Joachim are having in May 2009

• 1 girl

Votes: 100 67.1%
  • 1 boy

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • 2 girls

Votes: 7 4.7%
  • 2 boys

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • 1 girl, 1 boy

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandy

Majesty
Country
United States
Can you guess the sex and the number of babies Marie and Joachim are having in May 2009.

Sounds like fun! :flowers:

Last edited:
I voted for two girls, only because it would even the clan out. two boys and two girls

It would be lovely to see another Danish princess.

A new Danish princess- a little girl.

A girl!! I want to see how a girl of Joachim would look like, Nikolai and Felix are two beauties, I just can imagine a little girl:wub:

I want a Mini-Marie!! Can you imagin to Nikolai and Felix with a little doll?

I think they will have a little son, maybe some little daughters later. I hope it'll be a healthy baby.

If we look at the statistics then it says a boy. Joachim has two boys already so the it's a high chance that this one is a boy as well.

Now I don't know how the genes on Marie's side is, boy and girl wise.

So I voted for a boy, as for twins then I don't know the trend on Marie's side of the family. It isn't in the Danish royal house (in the inner circle), so the chance for twins are small if there aren't any on Marie's side of the family.

I put my vote on a girl. Joachim's Y chromosomes must be tired by now. :D

But as I understand it, Marie is the only girl in a group of four or five brothers, so it may be a slim chance of our desired little princess.

Never hope for a girl - that's my mantra. Otherwise I get dissapointed if it's a boy. I learned that from my own family. My brother got five boys. After their second boy I hoped for a girl everytime. And of course I got dissapointed when it turned out to be a boy (we don't have that many girls in our family, hehehe).

When Frederik and Mary got Isabella I hoped it was a boy. So everyone hope it's a boy, then you'll get a girl:D

Raniaf4, if you are right with your guess your prize is that you will feel pride for being right! :)

I'm picturing them having a little girl. Marie seems like a girlie-girl that would have lots of fun dressing a little girl. But I reserve the right to change my mind later, okay.

I voted for a girl. A new Danish princess. :flowers:

I think two boys. :-DWith identical twins, it's not something you enherige, it's just a coincidence. About 1 of 100 pregnancies will result in twins. So there is a chance, just like with any other woman in the world. Fraternal twins are often something you inherige. And even if Joachim was a twins, his mother, his grandmother, etc. the fraternal twins gene would have to run in Maries family, :-DTwins, why not?

I voted for a girl,it's my desire to see a mini-Marie too. But probably it will be a boy again. I noticed Marie has already a big tummy, even if she's pregnant for a few months. It will be nice they'll have twins but I think it isn't, because probably they would have already announced it

I voted for a girl as well. I'd like to see another Danish princess. Of course I hope whatever the sex is, the child is happy and healthy.

I voted for an adorable little princess for Joachim and Marie to cuddle and spoil! She would have two protective big brothers to look after her, and another little princess cousin to show her the ropes. :)

I voted for a girl ... sister for Nikoli & Felix

What were the choices again?:lol:

Boy. I'm not a big believer in "he's due for a girl" in that his first two were boys.

Personally, I think another boy would be nice for the two older boys, making them feel a bit less "different" than their father's second family. A girl would really underscore the "new" versus "old" kids in the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom