Confirmation of Prince Nikolai: May 18, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Annaelfka, they are great photos.
Thank you.
It was interesting to see Nikolai's cousins and Aunts from Hong Kong and good to see that Nikolai had some of his best friends there to share the special occasion also.

Last edited:
Now suppose the RFs children joined an ordinary confirmation and had to squeeze themselves into the pews allotted :D:D:D... all attention would focus on the RF rather than the confirmands!

When I was once in Sweden I saw on TV fragments from Madeleine's confirmation; she was standing in the front row along with other white clad girls.:)
If I were in Nikolai's shoes, I would feel like an outsider.

I agree with those who said Marie looked a little out of place. When you watch the video it appears that she is making space for Margrethe and Henrik but then Henrik stands behind. She maybe also wanted to give Alexandra her rightful place.

I agree. I think Marie was trying to be discreet and considerate, allowing Alexandra to be in front with her son(s). When everyone turned to go back inside, there was the briefest moment between Marie and Alexandra but from all appearances it was quite congenial and friendly. From everything I've seen Marie and Martin appear to genuinely love the boys with no indication of "evil step-parents" being present.

Back
Top Bottom