Christening of Princess Athena: May 20, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, good to know Marie's mother is there. So, there's no-one from other Royal houses present? I was hoping for someone from Sweden.

I'm always rather amused by those "royal" buses, yes, they are practical to transport large amount of guests, but seeing heads of state get out of that bus all glamourous is just almost absurd, don't you think?

Marie's brothers are so dashing! Christian and Isabella look adorable. I'm looking forward to seeing the little princesses big brothers

Mary's suit or dress looks weird...

Christian looks very cute in his little suit and little Isabella is precious, I love her hair.

I'm always rather amused by those "royal" buses, yes, they are practical to transport large amount of guests, but seeing heads of state get out of that bus all glamourous is just almost absurd, don't you think?

I agree, it takes away the regality of it, doesn't it?

I agree, it takes away the regality of it, doesn't it?

I agree but I think it's more of an environmental thing. All of the royal houses, especially are more and more conscious of their carbon footprints. That's why they uses the buses IMO. But I do agree it gives these festivities the air of something more pedestrian.:lol:

Apparently it's only Marie's family taking the bus to the church.

Looks like Carina has injured her leg.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've given up on DR1, I'm trying TV 2 now but no luck :sad:

The bus is taking off and Mary, Frederik, Christian and Isabella ARE on it.

Cannot wait to find out the name. Nope, can not wait. :D

I hope you will all get it working soon. :sad:

The bus is leaving for the church. (After fixing the mirrors so it will fit through the gate. :ROFLMAO: )

Please keep posting for the poor ones who don't have a live feed. Thanks!!!

Apparently it's only Marie's family taking the bus to the church.
The CPC with Prince Christian and Princess Isabella are also on the bus :flowers:

Cannot wait to find out the name. Nope, can not wait. :D

I hope you will all get it working soon. :sad:

The bus is leaving for the church. (After fixing the mirrors so it will fit through the gate. :ROFLMAO: )
And I know the driver of that bus :flowers: So he knows the way :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Which one to follow - DR or TV2? Can't decide...
I need a second tv.

There's a message on DR1's page now that says:

Vi har desværre lige nu problemer med vores live-signal fra både dåben og kampen mellem FCM og FCK. Vi arbejder på at løse problemet

If I understand it correctly, they're having problems with the live broadcast from the christening and from a football(?) match. They're working on it.

The church and surrounding grave yards are really quite picturesque. I doubt anyone would mind being layed to rest in such a beautifully maintained complex.

Christian looks very dapper in his little suit.

Mary, Frederik, Christian and Isabella are arriving at the church. Beautiful and adorable as always.

Isabella is a real little character :lol:

Back
Top Bottom