Christening of Prince Henrik: July 26, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The baby is cute. Marie looks nice but I prefer Mary´s outfit.

Awww...he's crying now, but Marie has been able to calm him down. They are such a lovely family.

He cries...little baby...he's sucking the finger of his mum!

The little prince started to cry but Marie has pacified him with her finger:wub:

Why there's not a choir? I find it very strange and quite "boring"

Marie and Mary looks beautiful. And also the mother of Marie, she looks very elegant.
The baby is extremly cute.

Why did they use a new "gown" for the prince? Why not one from the family?

(At least i understood it's an new one, from this text:
Dåbskjolen

Dåbskjolen ved barnedåb i Møgeltønder Kirke den 26. juli 2009:
Kjolen er af cremefarvet jacquardvævet schweizerbomuld, syet i empiresnit med drengekrave.
Dåbskjolen er syet med biselæg på overdelen, nederst på ærmerne og på skørtet. I ryggen er kjolen forsynet med knapper.
Der er benyttet bomuldsblonder til kantning af krave og ærmer samt i indsats ved kjolens bryst og mellem biselæggene på skørtet.
Dåbskjolen har et aftageligt underskørt i lyseblå silke.
Kysen er ligeledes af cremefarvet jacquardvævet schweizerbomuld, kantet med bomuldsblonder og forsynet med et lyseblåt bindebånd i silke.
Dåbskjolen er syet af Henrik Hviid, H.H. Design.

Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Nyheder)

Who is Mary sat next to?
Frederik is fanning little Isabella. :wub::D Christian and Isabella look wonderful as does Prince Frederik.

Princess Isabella looks so funny trying to fann all the church!
Princess Mary is siting at the godparents side. She is next to Benjamin Grandet

Last edited:
I think the little prince looks very like Nikolai

lumutqueen, Mary is sitting with the other godparents. Two of Marie's brothers, and two friends.

ETA: Here is a screencap of the prince for those who cannot view the video.
Marie, Joachim and the prince

Last edited:
The little prince looks like he's smiling!

Why did they use a new "gown" for the prince? Why not one from the family?

(At least i understood it's an new one, from this text:
Dåbskjolen

Dåbskjolen ved barnedåb i Møgeltønder Kirke den 26. juli 2009:
Kjolen er af cremefarvet jacquardvævet schweizerbomuld, syet i empiresnit med drengekrave.
Dåbskjolen er syet med biselæg på overdelen, nederst på ærmerne og på skørtet. I ryggen er kjolen forsynet med knapper.
Der er benyttet bomuldsblonder til kantning af krave og ærmer samt i indsats ved kjolens bryst og mellem biselæggene på skørtet.
Dåbskjolen har et aftageligt underskørt i lyseblå silke.
Kysen er ligeledes af cremefarvet jacquardvævet schweizerbomuld, kantet med bomuldsblonder og forsynet med et lyseblåt bindebånd i silke.
Dåbskjolen er syet af Henrik Hviid, H.H. Design.

Kongehuset - Aktuelt - Nyheder)

I think its the same one which was worn by Nikolai and Felix and was purchased by Joachim and Alexandra for Nikolais christening.

Isabella and Christian are snacking!!! they're soooo cute and funny indeed!!!

That baby has to be one of the absolute cutest babies I have seen in a long time ! Simply Adorable!
I am not a big fan of Marie's outfit but she looks nice anyway.
I love Mary's outfit and Isabella is beautiful, like the dress, and Christian is so cute. Frederik is ever so handsome :flowers:

Now all that's missing is the name .. so exciting !

Isabella is having a lot of fun!!! she's adorable!

Do you think Marie understands what the priest is saying?? because she doesn't seem...

Nikolai just waved straight into the camera how sweet!

He really does not like that bonnet!

Do you think Marie understands what the priest is saying?? because she doesn't seem...

I was thinking at tthe same thing!!!!:lol:
I guess she's trying because she's doing a danish course but I don't believe she understands a lot

Will Princess Marie carry her son to the bassin?

I love the sound of the little prince's voice! He's starting to cry, but he has such a sweet little cry.

I was thinking at tthe same thing!!!!:lol:
I guess she's trying because she's doing a danish course but I don't believe she understands a lot

I think so too. But she looks fantastic and what a cute baby ! I'm making screenshots aswell.

I think we don't have to wait a lot yet to hear his name...I'm just sooo excited!

Does someone know how much time do we have to wait for the name?

Back
Top Bottom