The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
that's a really interesting tradition. i never heard of it.

i was wondering who christian scherfig is exactly. i couldn't find what his relationship with joachim and marie is - is he friends with joachim perhaps?
I'm not sure, Carlota, but he attended the By Malene Birger fashion show with Marie and Britt Siesbye in Copenhagen yesterday. Perhaps he is Marie's friend?

Old 08-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Courtier

Yes, an interesting tradition. I understand that garlic was used to ward off evils (including diseases). There is a garlic soup which Spaniards have for getting over colds...

I wonder how infants react to the garlic / wine combination.

Old 01-11-2010, 06:35 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Old 06-24-2010, 08:45 PM
Heir Apparent

I suddenly wanted to see the christening today but the video has been removed anyone know where else I can still see it? Sorry for bumping this thread.
Old 08-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Courtier

I found a cute video on Youtube, obviously broadcasted shortly before or after Henrik's christening (didn't know exactly where else to put it):

It also features something about Joachim and Marie's personal life and I think her learning Danish. Very likeable

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Christening of Princess Isabella: July 1, 2007 Kaben Crown Prince Frederik, Crown Princess Mary and Family 439 08-12-2016 07:12 PM
Christening of Infanta Sofía: July 15, 2007 lula King Felipe VI, Queen Letizia and Family 467 05-24-2012 01:33 AM
Prince Nikolai, Prince Felix and Prince Henrik, News 1: July 2009 - February 2012 Mandy Current Events Archive 256 02-05-2012 09:00 AM
Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik's Visit to Greenland: July 9-24, 2011 dazzling Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik 42 07-28-2011 10:28 AM
Prince Henrik's 75th Birthday Festivities: June 10-11, 2009 Paty Queen Margrethe II and Prince Henrik 158 01-11-2010 02:24 AM

Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit best outfit october 2016 camillas outfits catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander martha louise member introduction monarchy multiple births new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess victoria princess victoria fashion queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania royal fashion september 2016 state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.