Baby Girl for Prince Joachim and Princess Marie: January 24, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:daneflag:Congratulations to Prince Joachim and Princess Marie on their new baby girl! :daneflag:

Good to hear mother and baby are doing well. Now Joachim finally has his little princess!

The four princes arriving for visiting the new danish princess:

Google Übersetzer

I look forward to the pictures showing the three little princes playing with their sister.

Have Maries family arrived in Copenhagen to see the new princess?

Last edited:
Another lovely royal princess born lately, congratulations indeed!

And now it's coming sweet expectation about baby's name....I hardly can wait christening day!

Last edited by a moderator:
Phooey to BT.dk for not allowing their webpage to be translated into English!

Great news !!! Congratulations to happy couple.

Haven't been here for a long long time and today when I came and read that Marie got a little girl...Well I still can't believe it be cause it was so great and really big surprise:) At the bottom of my heart I hoped for a girl and here she is! Wonderful!

Last edited by a moderator:
what a wonderfull news!!!!
before i said it will be born a boy, just because i didnt want to be disappointed with myself to guess a girl and be born a boy, thankfully i was wrong and im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait to see the little princess, maybe friday?
about the christening, how long they took to announce the day of the christening of Henrik since he was born?

Congratulations to the happy parents. I hope both the two princesses are in good health and I'm so glad it's a little girl. I wonder who will be the apple of Daddy's eye?:whistling:

I remember that right after the pregnancy was announced, Nikolai and Felix were asked if they rather wanted a brother or a sister and Nikolai said that he'd like to have a baby sister, so he must be thrilled that his wish came true :)

I thought it would be a girl; I remember when the pregnancy was first announced there was mention that the child would be a girl, and then the RF denied knowing the gender.

I always suspected that was a leak, followed by a quick withdrawal, so I had no doubt it would be a girl.

what a wonderfull news!!!!
before i said it will be born a boy, just because i didnt want to be disappointed with myself to guess a girl and be born a boy, thankfully i was wrong and im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cant wait to see the little princess, maybe friday?
about the christening, how long they took to announce the day of the christening of Henrik since he was born?

The date of the Henriks christening was 25 days after his birth announced. He was born at 04-05-2009 the christening date announcement was at 29-05-2009. I have calculated that the christening date announcement may be at 18-02-2012.

I don't think we'll be seeing as tiara shopping for this ancient royal house anytime soon. One new tiara has been brought in for Marie, and the midnight tiara is loaned to Mary now and then. It will be up to Margrethe/Frederik to distribute the jewels I guess. We already know where the best ones have gone and are going.
I don't believe Marie's tiara was bought, it was one of the Queens. Mary's was purchased though.:flowers:

I'm thrilled to hear that Marie gave birth to a healthy baby girl! Now Isabella and Josephine will have another playmate for when the boys want to do their own thing.

Last edited:
Not the one Marie wore to her wedding, there's a different one which looks very similar to the midnight tiara but hasn't been worn yet. I'll find the link.
Apparenmtlx it is the same with the Midnight tiara. Marie has the right to use it but it belongs to the Jewllery House which made it.

QMII has visited the hospital: Billed-Bladet - Dronningen: Hun er en rigtig sød lille pige

She was pretty delighted and said: "She's a really sweet little girl".

Was she glad it was a princess? QMII replied: "Det kan De tro = which is a polite way of saying: you bet"!

From journalists at Rigshospitalet I understand that the attention is not diminished just because this new little Piaf is only number ten in the line of succession. The coverage in the news was also pretty extensive, even though a serious traffic accident involving a class of kindergarten children naturally took precedence. - Fortunately no children were killed.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I`m so happy for them.

From M&F's visit to the hospital: Billed-Bladet - Kronprinsparret fik tidligt besked om prinsessefødsel

When were they told? F: "Early, but not as early as the father". (*)

What is Isabella's response to one more little princess in the family? Mary: "Both children look forward to seeing the little new one".

When? F: "That we'll have to talk to the new parents about".

Have the children seen a picture? F: "They await (that) in anticipation".

Frederik ended by saying: "But we look forward to welcoming her in the big family".

(*) As we know now, Nikolai got a text message around 05.00.

Aww! The Danish Royal Family is such a close family, IMO. I loved seeing Prince Henrik, Fred, Mary, and the boys visiting Marie and the baby! Such a happy day for them!

Prince Joachim got his wish, a daughter

:flowers::flowers:What JOY! Prince Joachim got his wish a girl. Queen Margrethe is smiling from "ear to ear" now she has three grand daughters and a "Jubilee grand".
Congratulations.

Back
Top Bottom