Baby Girl for Prince Joachim and Princess Marie: January 24, 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone else find it odd that they haven't announced a christening date yet? It's supposed to be when the baby is around 3 months old; the little princess turns 3 months old on April 24th...

The date might be mentioned about a month before the event takes place.

So about another month's wait then...darn. I'm anxious to know what the little one's name is! I'll bet she'll look like little Henrik when she's a bit older, except the female version. So cute.

Does anyone else find it odd that they haven't announced a christening date yet? It's supposed to be when the baby is around 3 months old; the little princess turns 3 months old on April 24th...
I don´t find it odd. She´s just turning one month in a few days.

I find it even more odd that they don´t publish some nice photos. She´s now four weeks old. Christian and Isabella-photos were published a few days after they went home.

I find it even more odd that they don´t publish some nice photos. She´s now four weeks old. Christian and Isabella-photos were published a few days after they went home.

We got pictures of Prince Henrik just over a month later of his birth, maybe this will be the same case.

Any news about the christening date?

:previous:

As soon as the date for the christening gets announced, a thread including that date will be created.

So there's no danger we'll miss out the announcement and it will be conspicuous in this Danish subforum :flowers:

Now that we know the name of the new Swedish princess and have seen first pictures too of the four-day-old baby, I'm sooo hoping we'd see a picture of Joachim's and Marie's little princess! I know they will not be revealing the name (we have that same tradition in my family, ohhh the wait...) but surely there are photos already..?

I'm wondering how they will be able to schedule christenings in Denmark and Sweden. Naturally the one in Denmark will be first and then in Sweden. Maybe in March and April? Or April and May?

Catharina said:
Now that we know the name of the new Swedish princess and have seen first pictures too of the four-day-old baby, I'm sooo hoping we'd see a picture of Joachim's and Marie's little princess! I know they will not be revealing the name (we have that same tradition in my family, ohhh the wait...) but surely there are photos already..?

I'm wondering how they will be able to schedule christenings in Denmark and Sweden. Naturally the one in Denmark will be first and then in Sweden. Maybe in March and April? Or April and May?

Going by last January's baby boom, the christening of baby N will be in April.

Back
Top Bottom