Baby Boy for Princess Marie and Prince Joachim: May 4, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to the parents!

When will they leave the hospital?? on wedenesday??? I can't wait to see this baby and princess Marie! she must be so happy to be a mother for the first time!

Hope the whole royal family will pay a visit today or tomorrow at the hospital!

I can't wait to see Joachim's sons going to see their little brother. Both Joachim and Marie will need some rest before everyone begins their visits.

Perhaps they will come later on in the afternoon.

abcnews.com has the news of the birth. Not so for CNN

Well it seams that Joaquim and Frederick had the same expression and hand behaviour when their kids where born because the pictures are very mucht a like!!!!:flowers:It semas that Joaquim is a boy dad!

bebe12.gif
Congratulations to Joachim, Marie, Nikolai and Felix!! Brilliant news, another Lilleprins!

What lovely news to wake up to! Congratulations to the proud parents and the big brothers!

Congratulations for parents.

However, it's a little shame that's not girl. Joachim has 2 sons.

Congratulations to both of them! It's a shame that we do not know the name of the baby yet!

:flowers:Congratulations to Joachim, Marie, Nikolai and Felix! Another little boy, who I´m sure will be much loved by the whole family. Can´t wait to know the name!

Congrats to the whole family! It was great to see that Prince Joachim's level of excitement at being a new father hasn't diminished even though he has two other kids. I hope we can see the whole family soon.

That´s great news. Congratulations to the couple!

yes, i wonder why he is not been address as lilleprinsen, as it happened lately.

can't wait to hear more news on the planned day they will leave the hospital.

This is a wonderful news. Congratulations for Joachim and Mary on the birth of their son.
I was for a girl but a son is fine. The most important is that mum and son are well.

I knew I should've stayed up longer.

But anyway, congrats to Marie and Joachim and the whole royal family!

I wonder if the couple plan to have more?

Congrats to Denmark! :flowers:

Phew, now I can relax since it is the first time I've been wrong about this in a long while! Not only did I predict a princess but I also thought the baby would be born before May... :whistling:

Congratulations to the entire family! I was certain it was going to be a girl, but a boy is just as great! Can't wait to find out his name.

Congratulations to the happy parents and the BIG brothers!

Welcome baby prince!

I just got to ask, what's with this tradition with the hands? :lol: Every single time I've seen a Danish prince come out to announce the birth of a son or a daughter, they've come out showing the photographers how big the baby was like they just came from fishing with a huge salmon or something! :lol::ROFLMAO: Maybe I'm missing something and there's a traditional saying or something where people ask them "how big a fish was this one"... :D Lost in translation etc.

I just got to ask, what's with this tradition with the hands? :lol: Every single time I've seen a Danish prince come out to announce the birth of a son or a daughter, they've come out showing the photographers how big the baby was like they just came from fishing with a huge salmon or something! :lol::ROFLMAO: Maybe I'm missing something and there's a traditional saying or something where people ask them "how big a fish was this one"... :D Lost in translation etc.

I don't believe theres a tradtion. It's just the press always seem to ask how big is the baby and Prince Frederik and Joachim always answer with hand gestures.
x

:heartflower:Juhuuu, I am so happy! Congratulations!

So, if we look at when Princess Mary presented her babies, we should see Princess Marie and the new little prince on Thursday or Friday. Yay!!

I am so happy for the DRF and Denmark. I can't wait to see pictures in two years when the big half-brothers are going with their little half-brother hand-in-hand.

It's always a pleasure to hear that a baby is born.

Welcome on earth, little prince and gratulations to Marie, Joachim, Nikolai, Felix, Margrethe, Henrik, Francoise and Alain.

Kongehuset - Aktuelt

Crown prince Frederik is going to work tomorrow the same are crown princess Mary

I imagine Joachim would have gone back to work the day after Christian and Isabella were born. I do hope Mary, Frederik and the kids go to see the new baby.
x

Back
Top Bottom