Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

PPE Agency has some galleries from Rigshospitalet

PPE Agency Denmark
PPE Agency Prince
PPE Agency Twins
PPE Agency Flowers

Old 01-08-2011, 08:22 AM

Congratulations to Prince Frederik, Princess Mary, Christian and Isabella! A boy and a girl!

Old 01-08-2011, 08:25 AM
Aristocracy

Well, I'm calling on something: I'm dating the twins' conception back to the night of the famous congratulatory kiss Mary planted on Fred after his speech at Queen Margrethe's gala dinner ....
Old 01-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Royal Highness

Those photos are fantastic! Frederik looks so proud and happy - what a joyful occassion! I'm feeling quite broody now...I think I'll feed the cats!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Nobility

Wonderful news! Congratulations! I had a feeling since I went to bed yesterday but then it took me completely by surprise today when the news announced the birth of the twins. Don't know why. Maybe I wasn't really believing my own feelings.

Nice weights and heights for the twins. I remember my cousins were almost the same 18 years ago (they were 10 days early. I wonder if Marys twins were early or on time). But I'm really surprised about two of each. I had a feeling it would be two boys, even though fraternal twins are more natural the older the mother gets.

Whatever, congratulations again to the Mary, Frederik, Christian, Isabella, the whole royal family and all citizens of Denmark. Finally there have been wonderful news on the news-shows. Nice change from all those catastrophes around the globe.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Courtier

Finally, its so exciting!!!!I have been waiting with baited breath, and I am thrilled to bits. Congrats to Fred and Mary and the children.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aotearoagal View Post
Well, I'm calling on something: I'm dating the twins' conception back to the night of the famous congratulatory kiss Mary planted on Fred after his speech at Queen Margrethe's gala dinner ....
You may be right there!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Youtube post of the interview with Frederick

Old 01-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Aristocracy

yes, i reckon frederik quite appreciated mary's kiss at the queen's party after all
Old 01-08-2011, 08:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

That's lovely, I was hoping for a boy and a girl!
Can't wait to learn their names!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Wonderful news wonderful family : two of each ! I am so glad and looking forward to seeing them !
Old 01-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Serene Highness

QMII has left Amalienborg - probably to visit the newborn twins and their parents :)
Old 01-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliz View Post
yes, i reckon frederik quite appreciated mary's kiss at the queen's party after all
Well....last time i checked a biologybook kisses didnt make babies I saw a bit of the anouncement from him, he seemed like he wanted to jump around and hugg everyone
Old 01-08-2011, 08:52 AM

A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

Congratulations
Old 01-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Aristocracy

Did the twins already get their 21-gun salutes? Any video or pictures of that?
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 01-08-2011, 08:54 AM
Gentry

I'm so bummed I wasn't here when it was announced! Congratulations CP Frederik and CP Mary. A boy and girl is just a dream. I can't wait to hear what names they picked out. It would be funny if he really did use Elvis as a name!

This is fantastic news! I hope CP is in great health and continues to have a speedy recovery!

I'm going to off topic a bit but does anyone know where I can watch the video where CP Mary kisses CP Frederik after his speech please? I want to see so bad after hearing what all of you have to say about it! Was it that good??? Please anyone who has a link! HELP!
Old 01-08-2011, 08:57 AM
Administrator

Lord what is Frederik wearing

But its so nice to see him smile...he looks very happy!

Old 01-08-2011, 08:59 AM
Commoner

Great news! It is so good to see that everything went well, what a relieve! Congratulations to the new parents and all Danes, you must be so thrilled!
Old 01-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Heir Apparent

myroyal's: PR
Old 01-08-2011, 09:04 AM
Serene Highness

QMII is at Riget :)