Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It shall be great to see Official portraits of the twins with their parents and siblings and I wish Ziggy too.

Perhaps, the photos shall be released on CPss Mary's birthday next month.

It shall be great to also see QMII & PG Henrik with all their grandchildren just like after Pss Isabella was born.

It shall be great to see the DRF this coming summer at Grasten for the annual photoshoot and see how much the twins will have grown in seven-eight months time.

I can't wait to see Steen Brogaard's expert photographic skills to capture the happiness of CPFmly with their two new members.

:flowers:

I can't wait for the official pictures! I am hoping that these ones won't be black and white as most of the latest official pictures have been.

Im wondering when Mary will start her official engagements again. Maybe the end of March? I am excited as well to start seeing some pictures.

It shall be great to see Official portraits of the twins with their parents and siblings and I wish Ziggy too.

Perhaps, the photos shall be released on CPss Mary's birthday next month.

It shall be great to also see QMII & PG Henrik with all their grandchildren just like after Pss Isabella was born.

It shall be great to see the DRF this coming summer at Grasten for the annual photoshoot and see how much the twins will have grown in seven-eight months time.

I can't wait to see Steen Brogaard's expert photographic skills to capture the happiness of CPFmly with their two new members.

:flowers:

I would love to see an official photo of the reigning couple with all of their grandchildren! All the children have changed so much since the last one and now we have Henrik and the twins as well.

Here I have translatede the paperedition of BB Billedbladet:

"A little prince with a temper

Only 6 days old - and already the object of both admiration and interest.

When the little prince was carried out from the National Hospital to be presented to the public for the first time, he lay safe and slept sweet and calm in the arms of his mother, CP Mary. He was wearing a grey, knitted wool blouse, that matched the knitted cap, he got on, before his mother carried him out to the awaiting car.

Everyone wanted to know, who the little prince resembled - and even Mary and Frederik are the best to be recognising different features of their children, the couple didn't reveal, who they thought the little prince resembles most.

Looking at pictures of the little prince og compares them to prince Christian, there at though big similiarities.

But only 6 days old the CP could tell, that there are differences between the twins - and that the little prince had more temper than his 26 min. younger sister.

Being the first of the twins they are also following their big siblings, as the order of the Crown Prince couple's children are prince, princess, prince, princess.

Part 2 of A little prince with a temper

"They are very different

The twins grandmother, QMII is not in doubt who the twins resembles. They were not many hours old, when the Queen stated:
They resemble each other certainly.
The CP was of course also asked, what they have noticed about the little boy and the little girl. -There is a difference between sexes.

That shows the CP answered.

- I think, they are very different. but that can change. He shows more temperament, but he loves his babysister. He is very seeking towards her, when they lie together, the CP Mary revealed.

The little new prince already being open towards his sister and seeking her, adds well with several astrologers description of the royal twins future personality.

The twins are capricorn, which indicates seriousness, disciplin and responsible.

The prince was born at 10.30 and has pisces as ascendant like he has a strong saturn in his horoscop. That means, that "little prince" like his sister is very sensitive and empatic. "The little prince" also has a strong evolved sense of altruism and as such that indicates that the little prince will be resembling his mother a lot.

Part 3 of A little prince with a temper

"Sleept calmly

Looking at his starsign it indicates, that he will become very social, and that he will never have problems to make relations nor reach out to people - which his mother already has confirmed stating that he seeks his twinsister.

Like his little sister the prince will be the object of great interest, and already when his mother carried him from the National Hospital the other day, he took all the commotion and all the people with great calmness. Actually he slept throgh the whole seance. This attitude might very well be very caracteristic to his future personality, as all indicates that he will like being in the center of attention.
According to the astrologers the "littleprince" will be good at cooperating with other people. He will become a very compassionate person, that will take pleasure inhelping others, a quality that not least CP Mary fully posesses.

He will become a realistic chap with a sound judgement."

Last edited by a moderator:
That's interesting. They are so young, so who knows how they will change, but Christian is mellow and Isabella has a stronger personality. Now the youngest boy has the stronger personality while his twin is the calmer one. It's always amazed me how you can see each child's personality right from the start.

"A little gentle princess

When the little new princess twin of Denmark was to be presented for the first time, it happened on the arm of her proud father. As it was CP Frederik who got the honour of carrying his 6 days old daughter from the National Hospital.

In that way the little princess is the first - and so far - the only one of the siblings, that has been carried home from the Kingdom (nickname of the National Hospital) by her father.

As sofar it has been CP Mary, that has carried her children home after the birth.

The little princess was lying quit and neat in her little blanket and was so calm that her father could stand with his hand in the pocket.

But then she opened one eye and made a grimace, that made her father cuddle her.

The princess was wearing pink clothes, that matched the little cap that she got later on, and her father several times made aware that by the look of her clothes you could tell she was the twin girl.

Part 2 A little gentle princess

"she is more relaxed

The little princes was born 8. january 10.56 - 26 min. after her twin brother. She weighed 2554 gram and meisured 46 cm. She is like her brother capricorn and has also a pisces- ascendant, yet with the difference, that the little princess has the 2 planets Jupiter and Uranus in the ascendant.

That tells us, that she will be the most original of the two, but as her brother she will also be very sensitive, empathic and compassionate towards other people, like she will be imaginative and sensible to others.

-She is actually a bit more calm than he is, the CP Mary said, as the children was presented, and the couple should tell about the twins similarities and differences.

She takes thins a bit more "laid back", that is relaxed, as he shows his temper a bit more, Mary said and told that it could change.

Looking at the horoscop, it could look like that. Because it will become a princess that loves the unknown horizons and happily jumps into deep waters.

She will - as her mother og father - become a very dynamic and activ person, full of initiative, and she will develop a courage and optimism, perhaps because she is the youngest of the siblings.

part 3 A little gentle princess

"The whole world is watching

It seems it will turn out to be a very determined lady, as the princess will do things her own way. She will have a lot of selfconfidence and becomes a person that sustaines all. Through her charisma and bodylanguage she will in time possess a warm and strong empathy that other people like. In this way she will resemble her mother a lot.

As her twinbrother the princess is not afraid of meeting other people halfway, and she will also like to be the center of attention. The little princess seems to have enherited qualities from her grandmother, as a lot in her horoscope implies that she has taste of art even in a degree that the little princess could possibly choose an artistic career.

Only time can tell if this comes true.

But one thing is for certain: the little princess and her twinbrother will like their siblings be followed with interest by the people of Denmark - and perhaps also with interest from other parts of the world, where the royal twins has being watched with interest.

I love Astrology and all of that stuff, so all of that was so facinating to me. Thanks for doing that for us Benedkite. :flower

Benedkite...thanks for the translation!!. Being a twin myself (7 minutes older than my twin brother!!) I'm really interested to know how they differ!!!

At least no one will say to Lille Pige "you have a twin brother?, are you identical twins?" LOL

Benedkite...thanks for the translation!!. Being a twin myself (7 minutes older than my twin brother!!) I'm really interested to know how they differ!!!

At least no one will say to Lille Pige "you have a twin brother?, are you identical twins?" LOL
:lol: Did that often happen to you? I can imagine that there are enough ignorant people out there who don't know that identical twins are always of the same sex.

It will be interesting to see them growing up. I can hardly wait to see Lille Pige in her first tiara:lol:. I know, that's a long wait!

Tilia C. said:
:lol: Did that often happen to you? I can imagine that there are enough ignorant people out there who don't know that identical twins are always of the same sex.

It will be interesting to see them growing up. I can hardly wait to see Lille Pige in her first tiara:lol:. I know, that's a long wait!

Yes, that has happened quite a few times actually!!. LOL. I just remind them that I said twin BROTHER, and then they realize their mistake. Kinda funny, but at the same time, i'm thinking "seriously??"

Tilia C. said:

I can't wait to see her in her first tiara either!. Such a joy to see them as they left the hospital!. They're beautiful!!. They looked so peaceful and content in their parent arms. Frederik and Mary were radiating happiness!!! Nothing more lovely.

To whomever asked about the eye color of the twins, this might help:

Eye color - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Blue eyes seem to run in the majority of Frederik's family, and Mary has brown eyes with a hint of green, I think. Christian and Isabella both have blue eyes. So the twins could end up with any of those eye colors, and even more so, they're fraternal twins, so one could end up with blue eyes while the other has hazel. I can't wait to see pictures of the new little ones!

Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Princess of Denmark!!! The Danish Royal Family are my favorites.:)

The little princes was born 8. january 10.56 - 26 min. after her twin brother. She weighed 2554 gram and meisured 46 cm. She is like her brother capricorn and has also a pisces- ascendant, yet with the difference, that the little princess has the 2 planets Jupiter and Uranus in the ascendant.

I have dabbled with astrology for some years and learned that it is extremely difficult to interpret the horoscope of twins. Because each child has an unique horoscope and only one of them is born at the right time. The other had to follow the one who started the birth, so does not have the chance to be born at his or her own moment. But the one who started the birthing process is not necessarily the one who is born first....

It's similar with a Cesarean birth but there the opinion seems to be that the date the Cesarean takes place is very close to the "right" time, so the astrologer has to look backwards through the clients life to determine the "right" moment of birth and then can move forward. Quite tacky thing, that...

KATARYN: You are very right about the difficulty in interpreting the horoscope of twins. I also have studied a little bit of astrology and many believe that actually the last twin to be born is actually the oldest. Also, Cesarean births experience the same difficulty, because it is not the natural time of birth, but one which is programmed.Astrology fascinates me and I have been a tarot reader for many years.

Ok sorry to not keeping you updated, my life is busy with 2 kids and 1 on the way. No I didn't go with Sven (my husband), I am busy with my work and looking after our 2 kids. He rang Frederick to say that he was on his way to see the twins, Frederick met my husband at the hospital, as my husband is not famous he had no problem getting past the photographers. He was let up to the rooms where he met Fred and saw Mary, Mary is doing really well.

The twins are very small but adorable, they look like Isabella but also Sven said he could see Fred in the boy. The babes are doing really well. Frederick is really quite tired and cannot wait to be home as a family. Sven spent about 2 hours with them. we told them that we found out that we are expecting our 3rd on the day that the twins were born.

Fred did say that they still haven't totally made up thier minds on names but have a few they like. My husbnad and I will most likely visit them when we get the chance to and when they are happy for us to visit them

I'm confused or maybe I not reading your posts correctly but I thought you said you already had 3 children when you were introducing yourself on the forum. The "Hi from Queensland" thread. It's just that I too am from Brisbane and remembered the details about you. Maybe it's a typo but you were talking about how you and your 3 kids met the Danish Royal Family.

I will be extending on how I met the Royals when I can, my work and home life is a little crazy, espsically with 3 kids under 5

Meeting Queen Margathe of Denmark...

My husband is from Europe, his family come from Denmark, Holland and many other countries. My father in law and his father worked for the Royal family of denmark for many years, my father in law as general waiting staff and his father in the gardens of Amalienborg Palace and Chateau de Caix, Cahors, France. Every year the Queen and Prince Consort hold a very private christmas party for the staff at Amalienborg palace.

The staff are aloud to invite family to the party. My husbands grandfather invited us to attend the christmas party in 2008, we decided to go and take our children as we were aloud to, our oldest child is the same age as prince Christian, our middle is the same age as Isabella and our youngest was born March last year just before I meet Queen Silvia of Sweden.

I can speak a little Danish but I am fluent in French and Dutch. We attened the party and were introduced to the Queen, the Prince Consort and crown prince family. The Queen and Prince Consort are very friendly and chatty where as Crown Princess Mary was an utter snob, she more or less had the feeling of she had to be there. Prince Henrik was intrested in where I came from, I was able to speak to him in French, he has a very good sense of humor and could make anyone laugh, the Queen is very easy to talk to. The queen knows my husband very well and spoke of how she had seen him grow up around the palace and helping his grandfather with the gardens at the Chatue in france.

I was pregant at the time and had children to look after but they ran around the palace with the other children including Prince Christian, Prince Henrik is a very loving grandfather but warm to other children. It was an intersting night to say the least

I am confused as well...

Ok sorry to not keeping you updated, my life is busy with 2 kids and 1 on the way. No I didn't go with Sven (my husband), I am busy with my work and looking after our 2 kids. He rang Frederick to say that he was on his way to see the twins, Frederick met my husband at the hospital, as my husband is not famous he had no problem getting past the photographers. He was let up to the rooms where he met Fred and saw Mary, Mary is doing really well.

The twins are very small but adorable, they look like Isabella but also Sven said he could see Fred in the boy. The babes are doing really well. Frederick is really quite tired and cannot wait to be home as a family. Sven spent about 2 hours with them. we told them that we found out that we are expecting our 3rd on the day that the twins were born.

Fred did say that they still haven't totally made up thier minds on names but have a few they like. My husbnad and I will most likely visit them when we get the chance to and when they are happy for us to visit them

Well....that's not very...consistent. Now is it?

Lady Felicity M Now my head is spinning, your children are certainly keeping you busy, how many do you have, is this your fourth or fifth that you discovered you were pregnant on the day the twins were born. You don't happen to know Posh and Beck do you?

Okay, can we move on please? This discussion has nothing to do with the thread - if you have any issues, resolve them via PM (remembering TRF rules also apply to PMs).

I hope there will be some photos of the twins and their siblings soon. Is there anything planned? And when is the christening of the twins going to be? Are there any rumors in Denmark about a possible date?

They are so tiny! I think the boy looks just like Christian did and the girl looks just like Isabella did. Congrats to the mama and papa!
How long after the birth do the they usually give the date of the christening?

Isabella was born on the 21st and her christening date was announced on the 27th.

So judging from previous experiences, the date should have been released by now. Maybe they will release the information at the same time they release the official pictures. Which I think they may do on CP Mary's birthday.

So judging from previous experiences, the date should have been released by now. Maybe they will release the information at the same time they release the official pictures. Which I think they may do on CP Mary's birthday.
But with Christian the date of the christening was announced one month after the birth and not so soon then with Isabella.

thank you for yours answers. i hope the baptism will be before the wedding in the uk. :)

But with Christian the date of the christening was announced one month after the birth and not so soon then with Isabella.

Ah. I didn't know that. My bad. I only started following the DRF and royalty in general after the birth of Isabella.

Since it is twins, they probably have a lot more to plan and work out so it may very well be a month after the birth or so that we hear of a date. Are the godparents announced closer to the christening or when the date is announced?

Christian born 15 October 2005 baptism 21 January 2006 - almost 3 months
Isabella born 21 April 2007 baptism 1 July 2007 - almost 3 months
Twins born 8 January 2011 baptism April 2011???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom