Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we usually told at some point though or is it just spontaneous? Like we find out one hour ahead of the release?

Last edited:
They probably cannot commit to a definite time at this stage as it could depend on the babies and how they are going. I'm sure we will get a more definite time soon enough. To me, late afternoon is probably 3pm or 4pm. What does everyone else think?

I like the sound of that cause that would mean it would be 7am here and I could get up and catch all the action

Late afternoon is 3-4pm. I will up date you on what my husband said in a little while

Thank you^ and thanks to your husband as well for getting the info

Darkness falls pretty early in Denmark in Jan. doesn't it? They would probably want to be home before that, maybe?

Late afternoon is 3-4pm. I will up date you on what my husband said in a little while

did you husband see the twins, then?
how did he find them, and mary and frederik?
that is, if you can tell us of course.

I will have to wait until Sat morning. 3pm will be 1am in Australia! Don't think I'll be up then. I don't think we'll see much of the twins but it would be great to see CP Mary with a big smile :D

Don´t you join your husband when visiting Mary and the twins, we usually visit our friends together - or did he have to make an appointment (kind of - don´t know ho to say in English otherwise) to get to see them - are you allowed to tell us a bit more about these procedures?

Darkness falls pretty early in Denmark in Jan. doesn't it? They would probably want to be home before that, maybe?
The sun sets around 4 pm. I guess you are right. Maybe they'll leave around 3pm...let's see.

Ok sorry to not keeping you updated, my life is busy with 2 kids and 1 on the way. No I didn't go with Sven (my husband), I am busy with my work and looking after our 2 kids. He rang Frederick to say that he was on his way to see the twins, Frederick met my husband at the hospital, as my husband is not famous he had no problem getting past the photographers. He was let up to the rooms where he met Fred and saw Mary, Mary is doing really well.

The twins are very small but adorable, they look like Isabella but also Sven said he could see Fred in the boy. The babes are doing really well. Frederick is really quite tired and cannot wait to be home as a family. Sven spent about 2 hours with them. we told them that we found out that we are expecting our 3rd on the day that the twins were born.

Fred did say that they still haven't totally made up thier minds on names but have a few they like. My husbnad and I will most likely visit them when we get the chance to and when they are happy for us to visit them

Both parents will wear one baby, right? Will it be Fred holds the girl and Mary the boy -- or vice versa?
I know, it will not happen, but it really would look dramatic, if one of the parents will hold both babies in their arms....
maybe the official pics later in the palace....
BYe Bine

Ok sorry to not keeping you updated, my life is busy with 2 kids and 1 on the way. No I didn't go with Sven (my husband), I am busy with my work and looking after our 2 kids. He rang Frederick to say that he was on his way to see the twins, Frederick met my husband at the hospital, as my husband is not famous he had no problem getting past the photographers. He was let up to the rooms where he met Fred and saw Mary, Mary is doing really well.

The twins are very small but adorable, they look like Isabella but also Sven said he could see Fred in the boy. The babes are doing really well. Frederick is really quite tired and cannot wait to be home as a family. Sven spent about 2 hours with them. we told them that we found out that we are expecting our 3rd on the day that the twins were born.

Fred did say that they still haven't totally made up thier minds on names but have a few they like. My husbnad and I will most likely visit them when we get the chance to and when they are happy for us to visit them
Thank you very much for the update and congrats to you and your husband on your wonderful news:flowers:

Sorry, I do not put in question that you and your husband know the CP Family but these are information which we had before and everyone of us could imagine a story like that.

Both DR and TV2 are broadcasting live.

DR from 14:00 - 16:00 and TV2 from 14:25 - 16:30.

My guess is that M&F and the twins will meet the press between 15.00 - 16.00.
It will last 25-45 minuttes.

That should give them time to get home and get settled before it's time for dinner.

I doubt very much they'll pose outside Amalienborg with Christian and Isabella. It will be dark by then and it's a foggy wintersday today.

I also doubt Christian and Isabella will be present at the press meeting. At that age it'll seem like forever!
And in the late afternoon kindergarten children can be a little cranky!

Well, we'll see how many of my predictions, if any, will hit the mark. ;)

Sorry, I do not put in question that you and your husband know the CP Family but these are information which we had before and everyone of us could imagine a story like that.

My husband's father and grand father worked at the palaces as gardeners. My husband also trained with Frederick in the Army.

I would as tell to phrase your words very carefull or I do not like being accused of lying, I don't lie nor do I teach my children to lie.

I think that the couple will release a few official photographs by Monday and they would certainly include Christian & Bella. If they wont pose outside the palace (which it would be dark and a bit too cold for the twins) it would be nice to see the kids with Mary when she leaves but I do agree it might be a bit difficult & boring for the children.

Has it been confirmed what time they will meet the press?

Well going to bed hopefully when I get up I can join y'all for the fun

15:00-16:00 is 3:00 or 4:00 pm, correct? I think I'll have to wait to see the twins tomorrow, as it's after 4:00 am where I live. I would so love to be on here when we get a glimpse of them for the first time, but I'll pay for it later if do.

My husband's father and grand father worked at the palaces as gardeners. My husband also trained with Frederick in the Army.

I would as tell to phrase your words very carefull or I do not like being accused of lying, I don't lie nor do I teach my children to lie.

I do not think anyone has accused you of lying. Your background was not common knowledge to everyone. I think what Mlikemary was trying to say and what you probably agree on is that people tend to be wary when someone claiming to know royals first hand turns up and writes on a message board as it is not that common. We do not however doubt you so rest easy and all the best to you and your family. :flowers:

I do believe that the next time I will NOT share my private life on this fourm!

I do believe that the next time I will NOT share my private life on this fourm!

Calm down. I am sorry that you feel that way but I am a bit puzzled. Why are you so offended? No-one has meant to insult you in any way and we are all thankful that you have shared your knowledge with us.

Back to the twins now. Sorry if this question has already been answered but has anyone found direct links to live news streams?

I do not think anyone has accused you of lying. Your background was not common knowledge to everyone. I think what Mlikemary was trying to say and what you probably agree on is that people tend to be wary when someone claiming to know royals first hand turns up and writes on a message board as it is not that common. We do not however doubt you so rest easy and all the best to you and your family. :flowers:

Exactly. Thank you Catharina!
Lady Felicity M, as I said I didn't questioned your and your husband's relation to the CP Family but there is written and said so much that one has to select well what to believe and what not. Please do not take my comments as an attack on you, your husband or your family. :flowers:

Exactly. Thank you Catharina!
Lady Felicity M, as I said I didn't questioned your and your husband's relation to the CP Family but there is written and said so much that one has to select well what to believe and what not. Please do not take my comments as an attack on you, your husband or your family. :flowers:

I read your post this way that you ment Lady Felicity M didn´t write something new, bus I think it is nice she shared her knowledge with us but of cours can´t post too private things, then they wouldn´t be friends to the cp-couple. As I asked in previous post I just would to like the ways the court handles the visits for example - as your husband, lady felicity M, knew already a few days when he will visit did he get a date from the court to do so or was he just in Copenhahgen today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom