Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pictures of the twins sayeth Russo who is not into red pants.

:whistling:

Last edited:
I have been busy dealing with floods at home the last couple of days and I come back to the forum to check on the progress of the crown prince couple and people are talking about money and tax payers. GET A LIFE . Yeez all this talk about bloody money has been flogged to death on other forum threads. Give it a rest will ya!! For goodness sake we should be rejoicing in the birth of two brand new babies. I chuckle over the redpants movement. Maybe you ladies can start something. Go for it. Am looking forward to when Mary is allowed to leave the hospital with her precious bundles.

well put! Hope you don't need red waders! Thinking of you in Queensland and hope all is well:flowers:

I'm just now reading that Prince Henrik called the twins ugly. I cannot believe he would say that to the media. If that's how he feels, fine, but don't say something so insensitive to the media. That's all I'm going to say about that.

I'm sure he was joking:lol:

There were another set of twins born to Laurent and Claire of Belgium several years ago, and when asked by the press what the twins looked like the twin's father said that they were ugly or words to that effect. He was joking too, of course:) does anyone else remember this?

I don't know how to do a link, but if you go to the Belgium Family page and then Laurent and Claire's page there is a thread on their twins. The post is number 320.

Last edited:
I think Prince Henrik just likes to stir the pot, be controversial...If he was nice and diplomatic people wouldn't talk about him, like we are now ;) He's smart and I guess this is as good a hobby as any, for a man in his position...

That's just Prince Henrik' sense of humour, but if you ask me, most newborns are pretty ugly and alien looking.

Hi everyone,

Is there any news on when Mary and the twins will be leaving hospital and going home?

I have been busy dealing with floods at home the last couple of days and I come back to the forum to check on the progress of the crown prince couple and people are talking about money and tax payers. GET A LIFE . Yeez all this talk about bloody money has been flogged to death on other forum threads. Give it a rest will ya!! For goodness sake we should be rejoicing in the birth of two brand new babies. I chuckle over the redpants movement. Maybe you ladies can start something. Go for it. Am looking forward to when Mary is allowed to leave the hospital with her precious bundles.
Good luck with those floods Tarlita, being in Perth I can't begin to imagine what you are all going through. My mother is on the Gold Coast and my brother is in the Hinterland so I am pretty sure they will be ok. I hope that you stay safe. :wave:
(...)
Can't wait to see the babies when they go home. Let's hope we don't have to wait for too long. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure he was joking:lol:

There were another set of twins born to Laurent and Claire of Belgium several years ago, and when asked by the press what the twins looked like the twin's father said that they were ugly or words to that effect. He was joking too, of course:) does anyone else remember this?

I don't know how to do a link, but if you go to the Belgium Family page and then Laurent and Claire's page there is a thread on their twins. The post is number 320.

I hope he was joking. That's a pretty awful thing to say about your new grandbabies! If my mom or in laws said my baby was ugly, I'd probably cry. LOL!

Well, Joachim said, when being interviewed for the book about Frederik, that Fred and him had a period where their relationship was strained, and that they are not as close as they have been before but are working on it :sad:

I thought them living fairly different lives at that time was the main reason they weren't as close but nothing serious like the paper is trying to portray? :ermm:

(...)
http://www.imagebam.com/image/993d66114745080

I hope he was joking. That's a pretty awful thing to say about your new grandbabies! If my mom or in laws said my baby was ugly, I'd probably cry. LOL!

I wouldn't cry but I might have to bite my tongue not say, 'They must take after you then!'...Take that Prince Henrik :p

Good luck with those floods Tarlita, being in Perth I can't begin to imagine what you are all going through. My mother is on the Gold Coast and my brother is in the Hinterland so I am pretty sure they will be ok. I hope that you stay safe. :wave:
(...)
Can't wait to see the babies when they go home. Let's hope we don't have to wait for too long. :flowers:

Yeah, I completely concur Crisscross. Tarlita, all my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your loved ones. Like Crisscross, I've got relatives and friends up in the flood affected areas too who are thankfully safe and (cross fingers) hopefully through the worst :lucky:;). It just seems to be our rotten luck with weather again in Oz, where we have such an extended period of terrible debilitating drought, only to then cop such a drenching of rain that our catchments and river systems are unable to cope! The extremes in our weather in this country can be phenomenally unfair and tragic! Regardless, I hope that you and all of your family and friends stay safe.

(...)

I too hope that it won't be too much longer until we see these little ones and their mummy go home :ROFLMAO:. I really want to see some photos of them.

BTW, are Christian and Isabella at kindergarten during all this, or are they still on holidays? And my, hasn't Christian grown into a real little man now! He looks so sweet and cute and tall in those recent photos of him at the hospital.

I remember my grandmother telling me as a child that one of my (older) cousins was so ugly as a newborn that she couldn't look at him, had to leave the room whenever he was around! Like Prince Henrik, she wasn't exactly known for her tact... :lol:

I must say I can not wait to see the photos of Mary and the babies, Regarding the comments of Prins Henrik, I think the babies if the born with c-section are prettier becasue they are like out of a box but when the born natural it is more difficult birth and it is more stress for them, I listen this expression before that newborns are ugly but in Henirk case I think he wanted to use his french humor and he wanted to bother the journalist too! give them something to talk, .......
I am sure we will see Maray gorgeous, , she will have at her feet make up artist , stylist for her hair , and beautiful clothes , she is always very stylist , and of course with her 2 new gems! talking about gems I wonder whar Fred bought for her?..................

Last edited:
I must say I can not wait to see the photos of Mary and the babies, Regarding the comments of Prins Henrik, I think the babies if the born with c-section are prettier becasue they are like our of a box but when the born natural it is more difficult birth and it is more stress for them, I listen this expression before that newborns are ugly but in Henirk case I think he wanted to use his french humor and he wanted to bother the journalist too! give them something to talk, .......
I think so too ;)

(...)
On another note, I'm dying to get a glimpse of the babies and how Mary is looking after the birth. A weekend release from hospital would be nice.

I too am hoping for them to leave Rigshospitalet today (Wednesday) as I have the day off... Well, I also had monday and tuesday off, but I can´t take a day off thursday, so pleeeeeaaaasssseeee CPC take your twins home today:flowers::flowers::flowers:

(...)

Wow, I´ve just saw the first news (06:20 am) on the telly and already now TV2 is sending live from Rigshospitalet... Boy, I´m glad I´m not that reporter...

Wow, I´ve just saw the first news (06:20 am) on the telly and already now TV2 is sending live from Rigshospitalet... Boy, I´m glad I´m not that reporter...

Already? Why is there buzz about them being released anytime today?

Already? Why is there buzz about them being released anytime today?
It´s day number 4 and it´s normal after a twinbirth to go home after 4-7 days. So this could possibly be the day, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

If it´s today then I´ll think we have some confirmation from the court in about 2½ hours...

It´s day number 4 and it´s normal after a twinbirth to go home after 4-7 days. So this could possibly be the day, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

If it´s today then I´ll think we have some confirmation from the court in about 2½ hours...

I see. Thank you for that. :flowers:
Does TV2 or DR have live streaming for their channel online?

Mary is having a longer hospital stay this time because the baby's are of smaller birth weight than average (and may have to be monitored) and also breastfeeding twins is a challenge and Mary has to get to grips with that...football hold of both babies, feeding simultaneously...She has all the help she needs in hospital, so why would she leave before she has too? Not for the waiting public, that's for sure ;)

Prince Henry is joking around. He said the twin are ugly…… but they have good potential. He then added they look like princess Isabella and she is pretty little girl. On one hand he said the twin is ugly and on the other hand he said the twin look like their sister and their sister is a pretty girl. So to him the twin are pretty. The reporters only want to hear what they want to hear. You know how nedia is. Trouble maker.

Thank you, but this link doesn't work for me.
Is there someplace else I can find it?

It is here on the board, go to Other Things Royal > Royal Library > Frederik - Crown Prince of Denmark it is the last post on the first page :)

Henrik may have his moments of perceived by some, rudeness or lack of tact,(if you believe some tabloids) but surely he was joking about the twins being ugly. No Grandfather would say something like that - I truly hope!!

Ahh, it shouldn´t surprise if they decides to leave tomorrow, which is the only day in this week that I can´t get off...:sad:

Come on, CPC, if you doesn´t leave today, then please wait till Friday :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom