Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the visitors is Helle Reedtz-Thott. She is the one with the brown fur coat and the long dark hair.

She is a commoner. She achieved the cand jur. and then met Otto who is a baronet twice her senior.

Helle became a lawyer but has now 3 children and is taking care of the activities on the estate amongst other thing I believe she is very interested in merchandising the estate.

Otto has been around for a while and being very active in broadcasting. Because of his age he has been seen with several young women perhaps he has been quite the playboy type.

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining :flowers:

You have the advantage of english being your first language, and what a beautiful language it is.

I'm so grateful you took the time to explain this to me.

You're fine Benedikte :), and have what appears to be a wonderful command of the english language. Certainly written.

Thank for the pics. :flowers:

Just want to confirm if Tanja Doky is the babysitter or PA to CP Mary? I see her alot with Mary during her public appearances.

And can anyone tell me who is the lady in pic after Tanja Doky's one? It's picture 11 of the slide. Thanks.

Tanya Elise Kjærsgaard Doky is the Maid of Honor and the private secretary of Mary
This woman is Elisabeth, the wife of Christian Buchwald, they are friends of Mary and Frederik. Christian is also Isabella's Godfather

Congratulations!!!! I feel so happy for them!! Can't wait to see them! And can't wait to hear their names!

Tanja Doky's husband Mr. Doky is a worldfamous musician. I think they met when she was a stewardess and they got into a quirrel - that evolved to more tender feeling luckily.:lol:

I don't remember that Tanya worked as a stewardess, it was Annette, the wife of Thomas Olsen. Tanya worked it PR?

Last edited:
So sad to have been away during all of this event!
A boy and a girl :flowers: Congrats to the whole family. Well done Mary, perfect as always. CP Frederik's red pants and messy looks really melt my heart. I guess those horrendous reddish things are favourites of him, and for once Mary was busy with the babies so that he could let go on himself :D

Hello! finally catches up with the news. No new info.

Frederik needs to get rid of those trousers. They are dreadful!

(...)

Anyway, I have read that Christian and Isabella have visited their siblings. Anything about them?

Last edited by a moderator:
If Mary or Princess Letizia appeared in public in pants that looked like that, no one would have said they were endearing.

Ladies, we have a movement rolling :D :D :D

Muhler, please go update the colours in your wardrobe. Frederik's trousers rock!;)

Are you all bullying me - again? :verysad:

It's with colorful trousers as with pillows, men, with the odd exception, don't see the purpose. :ermm:

But I'll pass User Dane's suggestion on to Mrs. Muhler and she can have a look at my clothes - in the few cubic centimetres of our wardrobe, I've been granted. ;)

That's great. Thank you Sternchen. I don't have any doubt that Christian must have been happy, he has always seemed to be a doting big brother. Can't tell the same about Isabella, I really can see her wondering whether the babies would steal her style at throwing some tantrums or licking windows for the times to come...

I was away in vacation and when I arrived home this morning I checked out this forum and it wasn't a surprise that Princess Mary gave birth to two healthy babies! Congratulation to the happy parents, the siblings and all the relatives!

Congratulations to the couple and their immediate families.

It was lovely to hear HM make positive comments about Mary - it is clear there is a real bond there.

That's great. Thank you Sternchen. I don't have any doubt that Christian must have been happy, he has always seemed to be a doting big brother. Can't tell the same about Isabella, I really can see her wondering whether the babies would steal her style at throwing some tantrums or licking windows for the times to come...

Good heavens! If the twins see Isabella as a rolemodel there will be three children constantly licking windows at Amalienborg! :p

What do you call those fish that clean the glass in aquariums?
M&F won't need an ordinary playpen, then can just put the twins inside a 1.000 litre aquarium, that'll keep them busy for several hours....

On a more serious note.
BT has two articles about the birth.
One is that Joachim's secretary has gone out and said: Come on, Joachim phoned come from whereever he is and congratulated M&F and there is no strain in their relationship. - It's no like Mary is going to return the twins after a few days. They'll probably be around when Joachim and our Marie return home to DK. :lol:

Another story is that the Tasmanien government apparantly plain forgot to think about a present for the twins. And now they are rushing out to find something.

Seems like the silly season has started early this year...:p

Et tu, FasterB, et tu? :voodoo::ermm:

Last edited:
I don't remember that Tanya worked as a stewardess, it was Annette, the wife of Thomas Olsen. Tanya worked it PR?

Well you're absolutely right. That is an impressive carreer Tanya has got:flowers:

I read an interview about how they met at an airport and I think thats how I must have jump to some wrong conclusion.

Why didn't I think she was an airbus pilot? Shame on me for being an old male chauvinist. :whistling:Yes women can also be male chauvinist I'm sorry to say:flowers:

Good heavens! If the twins see Isabella as a rolemodel there will be three children constantly licking windows at Amalienborg! :p

M&F won't need an ordinary playpen, then can just put the twins inside a 1.000 litre aquarium, that'll keep them busy for several hours....
Well, that´s a way to spare money on the cleaning personal :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Et tu, FasterB, et tu? :voodoo::ermm:
Ego quoque :ROFLMAO::whistling::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

In US we call them algae eaters

As for gift from Australia, I vote baptismal gown made in Australia

Here is a question I hope someone can answer for me.As the Danish royals have a family christening gown that gets used by each new member what happens when twins are christened ,who gets to wear it, do they split it up and one twin gets the bonnet and one the gown?

Here is a question I hope someone can answer for me.As the Danish royals have a family christening gown that gets used by each new member what happens when twins are christened ,who gets to wear it, do they split it up and one twin gets the bonnet and one the gown?
Nobody knows until the christening :flowers:

And the silly season has now officially started.

Billed Bladet quotes an astrologist in a magazine called Oestrogen, it's for wimmin, yes. Billed-Bladet - Tvillingeprinsessen bliver en kunstnertype

According to the astrologer, Lejla Lindholm Christensen, Elvis will live a life influenced by his desire to be organised and responsible, while Shirley will be an artistic type.

Thanks for the fishy explanation, CSW :flowers:

(...)

Last edited by a moderator:
what happens when twins are christened ,who gets to wear it, do they split it up and one twin gets the bonnet and one the gown?

Queen Margrethe will kill anyone who ever dare to even think about that, isn't it???:ROFLMAO: Anything but tearing a hundred year old family heirloom.

Last edited:
Queen Margrethe will kill anyone who ever dare to even think about that, isn't it???:ROFLMAO: Anything but tearing a hundred year old family heirloom.
And it´s not only a hundred year old gown, but a hundred and forty year old gown :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom