Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TV2 News says that Joachim and our Marie cannot visit Mary as they are abroad on a private trip. - There is no metioning of where. My guess is Marie's grandma.

One of each, how cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done Mary! Wonderful!

Thank you for renewing our faith in life.
I hope CP Mary gets some rest.
Long life to the newborns.

You beat me to it, Lumutqueen. :)

Elvis & Shirley. - That'll do until the christening. ;)

But from 10.30 today the line of succession in DK has changed and here is a chart from Politiken showing how it is now: Få overblik over det nye kongehus - Politiken.dk

My apologies, I guess the press might use the names they used for Christian and Isabella was it Lillepigen and something else? :)

My apologies, I guess the press might use the names they used for Christian and Isabella was it Lillepigen and something else? :)

I think it was Lilleprinsen = the Little Prince.

No matter, these shall be called Elvis & Shirley. :lol:

Ahh but we already have Elvis. ;)
Elvis and Shirley.

Shirley is a lovely name...I have some doubts about Elvis :)

I found another one: Stephen William Hawking, the British mathematician and astrophysicist

Congrats to the whole family! Really nice it´s a boy and a girl, so they all even eachother out.

Indeed they shall be, Elvis and Shirley until their real names are announced.

Congratulations to the Crown Prince and Princess, a boy and a girl what a perfect balance! :)

I think that is a good idea give to the twins the names until their christening ;)

What wonderful news!!! I was hoping they would have a boy and a girl. Congratulations to them!

but really, would'n be supersweet if they really used Elvis as a middle name? as a constant memory of this very special day?

I think that is a good idea give to the twins the names until their christening ;)

Oh I didn't mean those to be actual real names for the children, :ROFLMAO:. I just meant them as "pretend" names for the time being.

Elvis wasn't the only one who died on this day, and to single him out when he has no relation or relationship with the DRF wouldn't be very nice.

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary :)
I heard that Frederik was joking about naming the baby prince Elvis :) Would be really funny and nice if they do so :D
But, I am not sure if it is allowed to name children any name they like.. Is it?

Wouldn't Shirley Bassey be chuffed that we named a royal baby after her on the forums even for a little while till the christening. Actually it is a good idea to name them something until the christening. Hope Mary gets some well deserved rest. Would love to know how Christian and Isabella react when they see little Elvis and Shirley for the first time.

I just enjoyed a week of re watching the Lord of the Rings Trilogy this week and finished up The Return of the King last night. I'm going to take what Gandalf said at Aragorn Elessar's Coronation, but change it a bit. :D

Now come the Days of the Prince and Princess of Denmark!!

May they be blessed.

May they be indeed. Wonderful news to find upon coming online this afternoon.

Congratulations to Mary, Frederick, Christian and Isabella!! Thank God and His Angels all went well and all are healthy. :eek:)

Now let's break out the bubbly!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish the newborn twins good health and all the luck in the world. Seems I was totally wrong about their parents, the ones who separated are Prince Joachim and his ex-wife not the twins' parents. I apologize, just got confused. :)

Happiness and Good Health to the Royal Family

Refreshing! Just watched Frederik announcing his children's birth. Well done - and blessings all round to mother and father, brother and sister and the little ones. :flowers:

Elvis and Priscilla - till further notice ??:D

I'm more for Elvis and Shirley, because it's also Shirley Basseys birthday today. :D

I was trying to find another singer who was born today, thank you for finding it for me. :)

Ahh but we already have Elvis. ;)
Elvis and Shirley.

You beat me to it, Lumutqueen. :)

Elvis & Shirley. - That'll do until the christening. ;)

I think it was Lilleprinsen = the Little Prince.

No matter, these shall be called Elvis & Shirley. :lol:

Wouldn't Shirley Bassey be chuffed that we named a royal baby after her on the forums even for a little while till the christening. Actually it is a good idea to name them something until the christening. Hope Mary gets some well deserved rest. Would love to know how Christian and Isabella react when they see little Elvis and Shirley for the first time.

:eek: I've named a royal baby! :lol: :ROFLMAO: :whistling:

This little girl will forever have a special place in my heart. :heart2: :wub: :princess3::clap:

Congratulations to Frederik and Mary on the births of their new son and daughter! Good to know Mary and the twins are healthy. I'm looking forward to their christening come late March/early April.

OK about to watch the news on Aussie TV - let's see what they have to say :flowers: They did say the twins will visit Aussie soon - yay - jumps up and down .......:flowers::flowers:

They said she had a four hour labour, the little prince came first then the wee girl, who was breech. Fred cut cord, handed the wee boy to Princess Mary, then the little girl was born. Apparently Princess Mary's Dad let it slip that he was hoping they would visit Australia at Xmas time. !!!! So there you are, hot off the press !!!!

A bit ahead of myself here, but wondering what she will wear at the christening this time. With Christian she wore blue, with Isabella, pink. Any ideas ?

Addendum: Good on ya Mary for a natural delivery. Certainly quick, four hour labour !

OK about to watch the news on Aussie TV - let's see what they have to say :flowers: They did say the twins will visit Aussie soon - yay - jumps up and down .......:flowers::flowers:

They said she had a four hour labour, the little prince came first then the wee girl, who was breech. Fred cut cord, handed the wee boy to Princess Mary, then the little girl was born. Apparently Princess Mary's Dad let it slip that he was hoping they would visit Australia at Xmas time. !!!! So there you are, hot off the press !!!!

A bit ahead of myself here, but wondering what she will wear at the christening this time. With Christian she wore blue, with Isabella, pink. Any ideas ?
Are you sure about the girl being breeched? I haven't heard or read that! And the labour was more than 4 hours...more like 5-6 hrs as the doctors were alerted at 5:00 AM. Mary was admitted at 7:00 AM and the boy was born at 10:30 am and the girl at 10:56 AM.

Apologies for going off topic - but as we are ALL on this thread, please spare a moment to pray for Congresswoman Gifford, who is fighting for her life in Arizona after being shot today in an apparent political attempted assassination. Why does history make these days, where there's the greatest of celebrations in the oldest monarchy and also the greatest of tragedies in the greatest democracy on the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom