Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful news wonderful family : two of each ! I am so glad and looking forward to seeing them !

QMII has left Amalienborg - probably to visit the newborn twins and their parents :)

yes, i reckon frederik quite appreciated mary's kiss at the queen's party after all
:whistling:;)

Well....last time i checked a biologybook kisses didnt make babies:ROFLMAO: I saw a bit of the anouncement from him, he seemed like he wanted to jump around and hugg everyone

A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on. ~Carl Sandburg

Congratulations

Last edited by a moderator:
Did the twins already get their 21-gun salutes? Any video or pictures of that?

I'm so bummed I wasn't here when it was announced! Congratulations CP Frederik and CP Mary. A boy and girl is just a dream. I can't wait to hear what names they picked out. It would be funny if he really did use Elvis as a name!

This is fantastic news! I hope CP is in great health and continues to have a speedy recovery!

I'm going to off topic a bit but does anyone know where I can watch the video where CP Mary kisses CP Frederik after his speech please? I want to see so bad after hearing what all of you have to say about it! Was it that good??? Please anyone who has a link! HELP!

Last edited:
Lord what is Frederik wearing:lol:

But its so nice to see him smile...he looks very happy!

Great news! It is so good to see that everything went well, what a relieve! Congratulations to the new parents and all Danes, you must be so thrilled!

Last edited:
According to TV2 Queen is probably already in hospital.

frederik is just adorable with this messy look! i like he didn't bother to go and change in a suit, but just behaved like any other new father!
and i also liked it when he said he didn't want to state anything about future children right now but wanted to talk to hie better half first. i find it very respectful towards mary.

the birth of children is a happy event. i wish the best for them, i hope they will look like frederik and his ancestors.

Queen will meet the press. I'm curious when Isabella and Christian will visit hospital.

Congratulations! It’s just perfect : another daughter, another son!

the birth of children is a happy event. i wish the best for them, i hope they will look like frederik and his ancestors.

Well CP Mary has handsome ancestors too. And very skillfull too. Mr. John Donaldson is a professor in math. CP Mary herself and her siblings have proven themselves during education and careers.

Congratualtions to Princess Mary and Prince Frederick on this great occasion! :rose::rose:

Did the twins already get their 21-gun salutes? Any video or pictures of that?
Yes they have (according to Berlingske Tidende Salut for den lille prins og prinsesse - Danmark). Haven't seen any video of it yet but it will probably come later. It says in the article that there were two salutes of 21 shots each with a pause of 2 minutes in between from the Sixtus Battery in Copenhagen and at Elsinore.

Congratulations to the family and the rest of the family!!!!!

SLV

And now we have to wait for about 3 months before we now the names...Gosh, that will be hard ;)

Congradtulations to all.

Last edited:
Well CP Mary has handsome ancestors too. And very skillfull too. Mr. John Donaldson is a professor in math. CP Mary herself and her siblings have proven themselves during education and careers.

You aren't seriously describing Professor John Donaldson as handsome are you? Sorry, but that is stretching the point way too far! Rugged, (very), OK!

Thank God Beauty is in they eye of the beholder :p

Lord what is Frederik wearing:lol:
:ROFLMAO: I was thinking the same thing.

I'm so happy for them and I was wrong on the dob, but got the genders right. Now, a whole three months before we have names, but I can wait!

I'm so happy for the family.:flowers:

I wonder how long time is the Queen spending with them... She is going to come to talk to media after her visit.

Sadly, the link doesn't work anymore :sad:. But thank you so much for taking the time to find it.:flowers:

Hopefully someone who has the link will come past here. I can't even find it on youtube.

I have seen that warm kiss from Mary to Frederik in a very recent documentary of Swedish royal family's year 2010 which is can be seen in SVT.se: http://svtplay.se/t/148979/aret_med_kungafamiljen. Look at about 13:00 - 14:00 minutes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom