Old 01-14-2011, 06:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Well going to bed hopefully when I get up I can join y'all for the fun

Old 01-14-2011, 06:07 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterB View Post
Both DR and TV2 are broadcasting live.

DR from 14:00 - 16:00 and TV2 from 14:25 - 16:30.
is there a link we can follow? or will that be available in the other thread?

Old 01-14-2011, 06:10 AM
Aristocracy

15:00-16:00 is 3:00 or 4:00 pm, correct? I think I'll have to wait to see the twins tomorrow, as it's after 4:00 am where I live. I would so love to be on here when we get a glimpse of them for the first time, but I'll pay for it later if do.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:11 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Felicity M View Post
My husband's father and grand father worked at the palaces as gardeners. My husband also trained with Frederick in the Army.

I would as tell to phrase your words very carefull or I do not like being accused of lying, I don't lie nor do I teach my children to lie.
I do not think anyone has accused you of lying. Your background was not common knowledge to everyone. I think what Mlikemary was trying to say and what you probably agree on is that people tend to be wary when someone claiming to know royals first hand turns up and writes on a message board as it is not that common. We do not however doubt you so rest easy and all the best to you and your family.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:15 AM
Aristocracy

Agreed.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:18 AM
Nobility

I do believe that the next time I will NOT share my private life on this fourm!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:28 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Felicity M View Post
I do believe that the next time I will NOT share my private life on this fourm!
Calm down. I am sorry that you feel that way but I am a bit puzzled. Why are you so offended? No-one has meant to insult you in any way and we are all thankful that you have shared your knowledge with us.

Back to the twins now. Sorry if this question has already been answered but has anyone found direct links to live news streams?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
I do not think anyone has accused you of lying. Your background was not common knowledge to everyone. I think what Mlikemary was trying to say and what you probably agree on is that people tend to be wary when someone claiming to know royals first hand turns up and writes on a message board as it is not that common. We do not however doubt you so rest easy and all the best to you and your family.
Exactly. Thank you Catharina!
Lady Felicity M, as I said I didn't questioned your and your husband's relation to the CP Family but there is written and said so much that one has to select well what to believe and what not. Please do not take my comments as an attack on you, your husband or your family.
Old 01-14-2011, 06:36 AM
Nobility

No direct links as of yet Catharina, I'll keep looking
Old 01-14-2011, 06:40 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlikemary View Post
Exactly. Thank you Catharina!
Lady Felicity M, as I said I didn't questioned your and your husband's relation to the CP Family but there is written and said so much that one has to select well what to believe and what not. Please do not take my comments as an attack on you, your husband or your family.
I read your post this way that you ment Lady Felicity M didn´t write something new, bus I think it is nice she shared her knowledge with us but of cours can´t post too private things, then they wouldn´t be friends to the cp-couple. As I asked in previous post I just would to like the ways the court handles the visits for example - as your husband, lady felicity M, knew already a few days when he will visit did he get a date from the court to do so or was he just in Copenhahgen today?
Old 01-14-2011, 06:42 AM
Nobility

Lady Felicity M - thank you for your insiteful posts, we are very lucky to have someone on the board who is so close to the action. PLEASE keep posting, it's a real treat!
Old 01-14-2011, 06:53 AM
Nobility

We are currently based in London but Sven still has family in Denmark and has being there before the birth and knew that he would be seeing the new borns but when, he was just waiting on word for the palace and Frederick of when to come. My husband and I both take our private lives very seriously so that as of the CP couple we don't splurt it about.... I myself didn't know about Sven's friendship with Frederick till after we were married.

I am NOT going to go into deep personal converstaions between Sven and Frederick when at the hospital, that between my family and theres. And as a Aussie like Msry it is hard for privacy with the jobs/lifestyles we have
Old 01-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Royal Highness

Lady Felicity, I think we all appreciate your post about your husband's visit to the twins It's fun and really nice to hear something first hand. And of course you cannot nor should you disclose anything too personal.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:02 AM
Nobility

No, nothing too personal.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:03 AM
Nobility

Greenways anything from the aussie medi outlets or they still focused on those floods.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:13 AM
Serene Highness

The CPC/DRF have chosen to made it differently this time.

There´s a black line on the floor, where the twins will be presented and a fence for the reporters to stand behind.
Old 01-14-2011, 07:17 AM
Serene Highness

So no walking to the car through the hall like the last times?
Old 01-14-2011, 07:27 AM
Nobility

LFM - i will check some news sites - but have seen nothing on TV so far.

LFM - nothing around about Mary leaving hosp. that I can see, Victoria and parts of Tasmania are now on flood watch. Things are worsening , evacuations in both those states as well now. River's cannot cope with rain deluge. (sorry for being a bit off topic).
Old 01-14-2011, 07:39 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterB View Post
The CPC/DRF have chosen to made it differently this time.

There´s a black line on the floor, where the twins will be presented and a fence for the reporters to stand behind.
That sounds like a sensible solution for everybody.

Beforehand, they used to walk along the line of reporters and that took forever and they had to answer the same questions again and again.
And if you watched it live, for long periods you just saw them some way down the line, without being able to hear anything, let alone see much.

Not to mention that both Frederik and Mary each have a child to carry. A child they can't take turns in carrying.

This probably means that the press meeting will be shorter but better. - And I think we will se Christian and Bella.

ADDED: M&F have faded a bit in the news these last few days, due to a political crisis in one of the two government parties. The chairman of the Conservatives, Lene Espersen (whom I have sometimes and less than admiringly referred to in other threads ) has resigned and a new chairman is stepping in. - I don't think M&F mind! Some of the articles in connection with this birth were getting pretty silly...
Old 01-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Nobility

Australia has more on its hands then worrying about Mary. The interview if any will be short and simple

Closed Thread