The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2011, 02:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahMaria View Post
That's so odd, I would have thought they were going to take them home while Christian and Isabella were still awake... But then again, I guess it makes sence that there is peace and quiet when they finally get home, plus the big ones will have the whole day tomorrow to adjust to the new babiesm and wont get them home like 3 hours before they are going to bed. I could imagine it would be diffucult to get them to sleep then.
It would make sense if they go home in the evening... But then again, wouldn´t it be like an ambush on Prince Christian and Princess Isabella? They go to sleep without Mother and the twins and when they wakes up *poof* The twins has arrived

Old 01-12-2011, 02:58 PM
Aristocracy

Yeah, but still, a happy surprise.

It's frustrating (well, maybe a bit of an over exagoration. ) that we get news of them coming out within the next few hours, and then nothing happens, not even a little article or anything... I think I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow.

Old 01-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Yeah, but still, a happy surprise.
Yes, indeed

Quote:
It's frustrating (well, maybe a bit of an over exagoration. ) that we get news of them coming out within the next few hours, and then nothing happens, not even a little article or anything... I think I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow.
It´s a bit of downer, right?
Old 01-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Courtier

Dutch photographers says the podium and light are done, so they can leave this evening or tomorrow.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post
Dutch photographers says the podium and light are done, so they can leave this evening or tomorrow.
Then I think it´s tomorrow

Please let it before 11 then
Old 01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanvanmaxima View Post
Sorry to say, but to say the podium and the lights are done, it looks like a circus act is comming, it would not be my cup of tea being in a podium with just 2 bon babies!too much of a circus!
Old 01-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Courtier

Well, if it is tonight they're leaving it a bit late... Maybe they're hoping for a smaller circus act by choosing the evening. Or then it's just preparation for a show tomorrow.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Serene Highness

I think it´s preparations for tomorrow, because there´s nothing at all in the danish news.
Old 01-12-2011, 03:23 PM
Courtier

I think so too
Old 01-12-2011, 03:31 PM
Aristocracy

I was so sure yesterday that they would go home today as mother and babies are doing so well. But it didn't happen and now I am so sure they will go home tomorrow haha
Old 01-12-2011, 04:06 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Msn Starlounge gallery about Christian and Isabella's visit to Mary and the twins

Isabella vil blive hos mor og tvillingerne | Starlounge

Looking at this photo I'm sad http://images.starlounge.com/2011/01...tan_onsdag.jpg

The twins birth on "Billed Bladet" edition this week

http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige..._smugkig1.ashx
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige..._smugkig2.ashx
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige..._smugkig6.ashx
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige...2011/BT02.ashx
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige...2011/BB02.ashx
Old 01-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Msn Starlounge gallery about Christian and Isabella's visit to Mary and the twins

Looking at this photo I'm sad http://images.starlounge.com/2011/01...tan_onsdag.jpg
Yes, Princess Isabella was sad leaving her mother behind
Old 01-12-2011, 04:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post

How many people are behind them the baby sitter and 2 bodyguards/?
Old 01-12-2011, 04:32 PM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
How many people are behind them the baby sitter and 2 bodyguards/?
As I see from the photos there are a babysitter and a bodyguard
Old 01-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Aww Isabella must be missing mum. Hopefully they go home tomorrow and she will have her back
Old 01-12-2011, 05:47 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Sorry to say, but to say the podium and the lights are done, it looks like a circus act is comming, it would not be my cup of tea being in a podium with just 2 bon babies!too much of a circus!
I think the podium is for the photographers, so they don´t fall over each other
Old 01-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by FasterB View Post
I think the podium is for the photographers, so they don´t fall over each other
That, make sense for the photographers!
I think one of the reasons to stay in the hospital longer is of course the health of the babies, I am sure they do not want to take the babies out in the freezeng cold and stay their a long time for the photographers! the other she has to recupareta, be able to walk ok and carry one of them, of course she will have all the help, stylist, make up etc... but still she has to be able to feel good to stand in front of all this people for how long, half hour?
Old 01-12-2011, 06:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
That, make sense for the photographers!
I think one of the reasons to stay in the hospital longer is of course the health of the babies, I am sure they do not want to take the babies out in the freezeng cold and stay their a long time for the photographers! the other she has to recupareta, be able to walk ok and carry one of them, of course she will have all the help, stylist, make up etc... but still she has to be able to feel good to stand in front of all this people for how long, half hour?
The photgraphers doesn´t stand outside, but inside in the lobby of the hospital
Old 01-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Gentry

I gather the Princess and the twins are doing well can u post a pic pleez? :-)
Old 01-12-2011, 06:25 PM
Aristocracy

There are no pictures of the Crown Princess and the twin Prince and Princess yet. They are still in the hospital.

Closed Thread