Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wasn´t a press release when they leaved with Princess Isabella...

So noe I´m wondering if there will be a press release this time around? :ermm:

Twins are special, even more so royal twins. The media interest is twice or three times as high as when Isabella was born (Christian as heir was special, too).

Its like in normal life. After the first child people are over-enthusisastic and do any sort of crazy things, pictures, greeting cards etc, it will be less with the second child and I know third siblings who didnt even get a greeting card and who are struggling to find any baby photos.

And now everything is fine... Here I was hoping that they were about to go home in the evening and that they were releasing a press announcement...:p:p:p

But they are.Photographers are awaiting by the dozen and a podium has just been installed,
all waiting for the Princess and her twins to appear.
A befriended photographer is one of them,hence,but he's standing there for hours already..

Last edited:
But they are.Photographers are awaiting by the dozen and a podium has just been installed,
all waiting for the Princess and her twins to appear.
A befriended photographer is one of them,hence,but he's standing there for hours already..
WHAT??? :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: I have just changed to the TV2 News Channel... I must see this :):):)

No, neither do I :ermm: There´s nothing in the "Breaking news"-line at TV2-News...

So perhaps they are just preparing the "walk´n´talk" tomorrow :ermm:

No they are really awaiting at the hospital. ;)
It doesn't actually mean that they will be there in a few minutes. Maybe about a hour.

where have you read that? So strange that it's you dutch people who know things before we danes have figured anything out! :)

It´s really strange that the danish news haven´t anything about it...

Yeah, are you guys sure the photographer hasn't misunderstood something?

For some reason I've never thought they'd be leaving the hospital in the evening... I guess that's possible, never seen it before but possible. I wonder who will carry one of the babies. I know Mary will be carrying one of them but will Frederik carry the other one? Or is it going to be Jane? I hope (and believe) the babies will be "colour-coded" so we won't have to be guessing which one is which. :p

Because it probably will take a long time before they are there.

For some reason I've never thought they'd be leaving the hospital in the evening... I guess that's possible, never seen it before but possible.
The more I see of the news the more I think they will be going home tomorrow, if indeed a podium has been raised. There´s absolutely nothing about it in the news...

I wonder who will carry one of the babies. I know Mary will be carrying one of them but will Frederik carry the other one? Or is it going to be Jane? I hope (and believe) the babies will be "colour-coded" so we won't have to be guessing which one is which. :p
I think (HOPE!) CPss Mary and CP Frederik will carry one each and that they are colour-coordinated, as you suggest :)

I was hoping they would leave the hospital today, but they will leave when they are ready.

That's so odd, I would have thought they were going to take them home while Christian and Isabella were still awake... But then again, I guess it makes sence that there is peace and quiet when they finally get home, plus the big ones will have the whole day tomorrow to adjust to the new babiesm and wont get them home like 3 hours before they are going to bed. I could imagine it would be diffucult to get them to sleep then. ;)

What's new? No comments for 15 minutes. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's so odd, I would have thought they were going to take them home while Christian and Isabella were still awake... But then again, I guess it makes sence that there is peace and quiet when they finally get home, plus the big ones will have the whole day tomorrow to adjust to the new babiesm and wont get them home like 3 hours before they are going to bed. I could imagine it would be diffucult to get them to sleep then. ;)
It would make sense if they go home in the evening... But then again, wouldn´t it be like an ambush on Prince Christian and Princess Isabella? They go to sleep without Mother and the twins and when they wakes up *poof* The twins has arrived :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, but still, a happy surprise. ;)

It's frustrating (well, maybe a bit of an over exagoration. ;) ) that we get news of them coming out within the next few hours, and then nothing happens, not even a little article or anything... I think I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow. ;)

Yeah, but still, a happy surprise. ;)
Yes, indeed ;)

It's frustrating (well, maybe a bit of an over exagoration. ;) ) that we get news of them coming out within the next few hours, and then nothing happens, not even a little article or anything... I think I'm just gonna wait till tomorrow. ;)
It´s a bit of downer, right? :ROFLMAO:

Dutch photographers says the podium and light are done, so they can leave this evening or tomorrow.

Dutch photographers says the podium and light are done, so they can leave this evening or tomorrow.
Sorry to say, but to say the podium and the lights are done, it looks like a circus act is comming, it would not be my cup of tea being in a podium with just 2 bon babies!too much of a circus!

Well, if it is tonight they're leaving it a bit late... Maybe they're hoping for a smaller circus act by choosing the evening. Or then it's just preparation for a show tomorrow.

I think it´s preparations for tomorrow, because there´s nothing at all in the danish news.

I was so sure yesterday that they would go home today as mother and babies are doing so well. But it didn't happen and now I am so sure they will go home tomorrow haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom