Twin Prince and Princess for Frederik & Mary: January 8, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i went to the frontpage and it worked.
frederik is wearing dark red, almost prune pants this time... wondering if he has got his pants and shirts arranged for color hues like richard gere in american gigolò... :whistling::ROFLMAO:
if my theory is correct, today it should be dark violet!

Last edited:
The teddy bears looks a lot like those that were send from the Premier Minister, so I guess it is them :)

Is that their nanny with them?
Quite cute they got teddybears for the twins.
Isn´t it Aunt Jane? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In the last pic it doesn't look like Aunt Jane?

Okay, this should be a direct link and working: Billed-Bladet - Christian og Isabella morgenhyggede med Mary

And we have another stupid article from BT: Mary får særbehandling på Riget - Royale - BT.dk
This time about Mary getting special treatment, because she has not been sent home yet.

I don't know what it is with the reporter Sisse Sejr-Nørgaard, but she consistently get things wrong.

She writes in this article that mothers who have been giving birth for the third time are usually send home after a couple of days.
If Sisse Sejr-Nørgaard had bothered to be more attentive, she would have known that women giving birth to twins are kept longer at the hospital, usually four days or more!
This is simply not good enough, Sisse Sejr-Nørgaard! She is in my opinion a poor reporter, whose articles should be read very carefully.

i went to the frontpage and it worked.
frederik is wearing dark red, almost prune pants this time... wondering if he has got his pants and shirts arranged for color hues like richard gere in american gigolò... :whistling::ROFLMAO:
if my theory is correct, today it should be dark violet!
Are you suggesting, Frederik is going through the entire spectrum, dress wise? :p
We need a "good grief" smiley.

Last edited:
So, am I right to assume CP Mary and the twins will be released tomorrow at the earliest?

Poor little Isabella, we see real tears there !

the pic with frederik and isabella is super sweet!
i reckon she does miss her mum, so i hope mary goes back home as soon as it's safe for her and the twins.

No, neither have I. I just saw the link to the Australian video clip where the journalist said the second baby was breech. This morning's Berlingske Tidende runs several pages about the twin birth, nothing mentioned about breech as far as I can see. A bit strange; wonder who first said that the little girl was breech.

Addition: Just saw Tinkerbell's link to a quote by the doctor. Thanks. Still strange that it isn't mentioned in Danish media and online sites.

The printed version of HER&NU tells us that the little princess is indeed breech.
The magazine quotes Birgitte Hillerup, head midwife at Rigshospitalet.

Last edited:
The printed version of HER&NU tells us that the little princess is indeed breech.
The magazine quotes Birgitte Hillerup, head midwife at Rigshospitalet.

I hope the little princess is okay but since they did state that the mother and the children were all well, I'm assuming she is healthy and hasn't sustained any injuries during delivery.

It must be hardest for Isabella to adjust to all these changes. Christian is older and has already seen new additions to the family but Isabella probably cannot understand why mommy isn't coming home yet and has these two babies there. I wouldn't be surprised if she was a bit jealous of them. She has been the youngest and mom's little girl and now she has these two younger ones to compete about mommy's attention. In a sense she is now the middle child.

I am a twin myself. My sister came first ok and then I was breech. The midwife simply turned me the good way....no big deal....

I hope the little princess is okay but since they did state that the mother and the children were all well, I'm assuming she is healthy and hasn't sustained any injuries during delivery.
Birgitte Hillerup is quoted to have said: "although breeches can be difficult, then it was easy with Mary´s little princess, because her brother so to say had paved the road"

Mary is having a longer hospital stay this time because the baby's are of smaller birth weight than average (and may have to be monitored) and also breastfeeding twins is a challenge and Mary has to get to grips with that...football hold of both babies, feeding simultaneously...She has all the help she needs in hospital, so why would she leave before she has too? Not for the waiting public, that's for sure ;)

As anxious as I am to see the twins I have to agree with you.

Is your husband going tomorrow to see Mary and the twins? It would be nice to know that they are well from people that have really seen them instead of speculation from the papers.

Birgitte Hillerup is quoted to have said: "although breeches can be difficult, then it was easy with Mary´s little princess, because her brother so to say had paved the road"

I could've lived without that bit of information... :lol::ROFLMAO:

I think Mary and the twins will leave hospital tomorrow morning.

I think Mary will be released tomorrow or Friday the latest. I find it quite normal to spend a few extra days in hospital with twins. Breech position could also happen to single babies (not twins).
Isabella seems to enjoy her time with the twins & Mary, she must be missing them.

I could've lived without that bit of information... :lol::ROFLMAO:
Naaaaah, could you? :whistling::ROFLMAO::whistling:

I think Mary will be released tomorrow or Friday the latest. I find it quite normal to spend a few extra days in hospital with twins. Breech position could also happen to single babies (not twins).
Isabella seems to enjoy her time with the twins & Mary, she must be missing them.
With my luck then she will be going home tomorrow, which is my only day at work this week...

So here´s to hoping that they will wait till friday :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Which Danish internet newspapers/websites are good if I want to follow what's going on in the hospital and is the mother getting home with the babies? I don't yet know so well Danish media.

With my luck then she will be going home tomorrow, which is my only day at work this week...

So here´s to hoping that they will wait till friday :flowers::flowers::flowers:

I'm hoping too. :lol: But I was also hoping she wouldn't be going today. Because for me it's today and tomorrow that I have to work. :whistling:

I'm hoping too. :lol: But I was also hoping she wouldn't be going today. Because for me it's today and tomorrow that I have to work. :whistling:
Let´s all hope for them leaving friday :flowers:

Am I the only one who can´t get to read the press announcements on www.kronprinsparret.dk

Here's to hoping for friday AFTER 14. ;)
Ok, I can work with that too :):):) So friday AFTER 14 :flowers:

Am I the only one who can´t get to read the press announcements on www.kronprinsparret.dk
And now everything is fine... Here I was hoping that they were about to go home in the evening and that they were releasing a press announcement...:p:p:p

I have just noticed that the only time there was a press release about leavnig Rigshospitalet was when the CPC leaved with Prince Christian.

There wasn´t a press release when they leaved with Princess Isabella...

So now I´m wondering if there will be a press release this time around? :ermm:

Mary herself is from a big family, isnt 3 sis and one brother? and hersister how many kids they have? so I presume she has experience for this! It is amazing how her sister is so look like Mary just not with the smae care for her skin and hair, but so alike! I wonder how the twins are , both blue eyes and darker hair, ???? can't wait to see......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom