The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessJenni View Post
I wonder how long time is the Queen spending with them... She is going to come to talk to media after her visit.

I have seen that warm kiss from Mary to Frederik in a very recent documentary of Swedish royal family's year 2010 which is can be seen in SVT.se: Året med kungafamiljen | SVT Play. Look at about 13:00 - 14:00 minutes.

Thank you very much!

Awww. That was so sweet! I don't know why some saw this as a negative thing It was such an adorable moment! They only kissed on the lips like for a split second though. The rest of the time she was talking to him close up. She must've been telling him how proud she was because he had a huge smile on his face! Must've been special judging by Queen Margrethe II and Prince Joachim's reactions.

On topic now...if this took place around May/June then it's a possiblilty they were conceived here!

Old 01-08-2011, 11:57 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
I hope they'll release a video of John Donaldson's visit. I'd like to see what he said.
You can see a clip with John Donaldon here Morfar: Christian og Isabella smilede - TV 2 Nyhederne

He seems to be a genuinely nice person

Old 01-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat lover View Post
CONGRATS! on the births. May they bring much joy and happiness.
Being one of each sex does mean that there were two eggs at time of conception. This leads me to think that perhaps they are the result of fertility drugs or I could be wrong ( as long as they're healthy).
Before anyone wrongly becomes annoyed at my supposition, my son was born as a result of f.drugs and countless others as well.
To reiterate it is a merely a supposition.
But congrats again!
My sister had twins at Mary's age and it was w/o artificial assistance, she thought it was just a case of her hormones spewing out eggs as it headed toward menopause.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Aristocracy

Boy and girl. Wow Congrats to the couple!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
You can see a clip with John Donaldon here Morfar: Christian og Isabella smilede - TV 2 Nyhederne

He seems to be a genuinely nice person
A pity you can understand him so bad because he is speaking so gentle :(
Old 01-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat lover View Post
CONGRATS! on the births. May they bring much joy and happiness.
Being one of each sex does mean that there were two eggs at time of conception. This leads me to think that perhaps they are the result of fertility drugs or I could be wrong ( as long as they're healthy).
Before anyone wrongly becomes annoyed at my supposition, my son was born as a result of f.drugs and countless others as well.
To reiterate it is a merely a supposition.
But congrats again!
The Crown Princely couple have denied fertitlity treatment. The conception was, by all accounts, unaided.

"Dressing is a way of life" - Monsieur Saint Laurent
Old 01-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Aristocracy

He said that Christian has a bit of cold so they are afraid to take him yet to the hospital to see the twins. Get well soon, Christian!
My photos of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in their official visit to Finland on 1-2 of November, 2010: Photos from Lahti and Photos from Helsinki.Check out also my royalty postcard collection.
I never thought Prince William would be faster than me to get married - but he is!

Old 01-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Royale View Post
The Crown Princely couple have denied fertitlity treatment. The conception was, by all accounts, unaided.
Yes, and they have themselves said that no one could have been more surprised than they were when they found out.
So unaided pregnancy (well, Frederik did his bit ....) - and non-induced natural births
Old 01-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Courtier

I´m so happy for them, congratulations to the family!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Heir Presumptive

PPE Agency
i am not sure if this had been posted
congratulations to the couple! 11 pages , wow , i will have to read to get uptodate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaia View Post
My sister had twins at Mary's age and it was w/o artificial assistance, she thought it was just a case of her hormones spewing out eggs as it headed toward menopause.
well at 38 you are not even close to menoupase! you might sau that close to 50! but what ever they declare about no assitance in getting pregnant I personaly don't belive it! but this is my thoguhts
Old 01-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Martine View Post
Wonder when the Christening will find place... I am thinking end of March or beginning of April.

Any thoughts about the date of the Christening, anyone?
I think the christening will be in April
Old 01-08-2011, 12:23 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
(well, Frederik did his bit ....)
What a stallion!!

The good lord certainly smiles upon this family. Something very special indeed.
Quote:

but what ever they declare about no assitance in getting pregnant I personaly don't belive it
As is your prerogative

Old 01-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Aristocracy

Wonderful news! Congratulations to CP Frederick and Mary on the birth of their twins. A boy and a girl. It creates the balance with Christian and Isabella.

Now we will have to wait three more months before we know the names.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternchen View Post
A pity you can understand him so bad because he is speaking so gentle :(
True. He reminds me of my dad quite a lot. Did anyone manage to hear what he said when the reporter asked him about crying when he received the call from Frederik?
Old 01-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Its wonderful that it's one of each, I am ever so excited to see them.
Frederiks outfit is just wonderful.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catharina View Post
True. He reminds me of my dad quite a lot. Did anyone manage to hear what he said when the reporter asked him about crying when he received the call from Frederik?
That he did shed a tear and that he is an emotional sort. That he may be 60, but that won't stop him having a cry.

Not word for word, but in a nutshell.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Gentry

Congratulations to them, I wish them all the happines with them, can't wait till the pictures :)
Old 01-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Administrator

Did they say if the Prince or Princess was born first? I might have missed that.

Old 01-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

What lovely news - a boy and a girl :) At least they won't have to worry about mixing the twins up :P

Congrats to Frederik, Mary and their families!
Old 01-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Did they say if the Prince or Princess was born first? I might have missed that.
Prince first, Princess half an hour later.
They are nicknaming the Prince, Elvis as it's his birthday today.