Nannies of the Crown Prince Couple’s Children

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JessRulz said:
In the last thread, little_star said that Mary was reported to have 2 or 3 nannies. Would you be able to post a link to that article/report? Because AFAIK, they have only ever employed one nanny: Mette Hansen
The three nannies are named as Mette, Mie and Helene. It was originally reported in EB I think, however this is the only link I could find now.
Mamma Mary har gett upp - Nyheter - Kvällsposten

Fashionista100 said:
Mary was quoted and did say that she didn't want nannies to raise her children. People have taken that quote to mean she'd never have any nannies for her children. This is not what she meant! Frederick rarely saw his parents when he was a baby and toddler. The nanny was his primary parent. He didn't like this form of raising a royal baby. Hand the baby off to the nanny until they are a suitible age to interact with adults. This is how royals used to raise their children. Mary and Fred did not want that. They wanted to be the parents. They wanted to interact and raise their children as much as possible. Obviously, they cannot be with them 24/7. They have to represent Denmark, which is a very important job. So they must have nannies. But people think that b/c Mary said that she meant no nannies. She did not. She meant she didn't want to hand off her children to someone else to give values and love to. She and Fred are doing that themselves.
It was a very naive comment to make. Nannies do help people "raise"their children. That is the difference between a nanny and a babysitter, they act as the "absent" parent.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 nanny's :ohmy: Isn't that a big exxagerated. I mean, I understand they need a nanny for when they have an official duty, that's normal. But three, they have more nannies than children!!!

princess leonor said:
3 nanny's :ohmy: Isn't that a big exxagerated. I mean, I understand they need a nanny for when they have an official duty, that's normal. But three, they have more nannies than children!!!

I have never heard that they had three nannies. I only knew the name of one nanny - Mette. She is the one they usually catch on pics.
I know that Alexandra and Joachim had two nannies - there were pictures of them from what must have been their last holiday together at Henrik's chateau in France - but I have only seen Mette on pics here, last during the lunch at the Dannebrog on Frederik's birthday.

Even if Frederik had three nannies for his kids - does anybody know whether they are full-time employed? The number of nannies is not as significant as the hours they cover IMO.

Alex and Joachim had 4 at one point, one of them spilled the beans on that and on Alexandras bossy style:neutral: Dont know how many they have now, atleast two from the look at the circus.

Here are is a clip from Billedbladet the christening issue, the pictures shows Mette sitting in the church and Mie Damgaard Christenesen (assistant nanny or whatever her title is) on the way to the chancellery house
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9797/untitledtruecolor01zz4.jpg
And here is Christian with a blond nanny during easter, IMO she is neither Mette nor Mie, so must be this Helene Ekstrabladet mentions
Christian på tur med Ziggy ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...
Danish Royal Watchers: Little Christian looks familiar...

And as BTW the fact that Frederik and Mary is quite open, travel alot with Christian and live the public way they do it makes their nanny situation more transparent than than of foristance the dutch who sue for every picture that is not a "Very controlled Look what happy family we are photosession" the same with Felipe and Letizia who we have never seen go on travels with Leonor and rarely a casual papparazzi pics with the kids, who knows how many nannies are hiding behind the fences at Zarzuela.

Last edited:
Fashionista100 said:
Mary was quoted and did say that she didn't want nannies to raise her children. People have taken that quote to mean she'd never have any nannies for her children. This is not what she meant! Frederick rarely saw his parents when he was a baby and toddler. The nanny was his primary parent. He didn't like this form of raising a royal baby. Hand the baby off to the nanny until they are a suitible age to interact with adults. This is how royals used to raise their children. Mary and Fred did not want that. They wanted to be the parents. They wanted to interact and raise their children as much as possible. Obviously, they cannot be with them 24/7. They have to represent Denmark, which is a very important job. So they must have nannies. But people think that b/c Mary said that she meant no nannies. She did not. She meant she didn't want to hand off her children to someone else to give values and love to. She and Fred are doing that themselves.

You're absolutely right. I don't think that they nannies are "raising" the children in any sense. It is utterly impossible for Frederik and Mary with the official engagements and other things to be with their children 100% of the time. I think that the nannies just help them with certain things, like taking a walk with the kids when Mary and Frederik just need them out of the house for a bit, changing diapers, and playing with the children. Mary and Frederik certainly do these things most of the time, but when they are too busy and too hectic, the nannies are there help. Mary and Frederik certainly love and adore those children to bits, and they get to see them so much more than royals of the past did. And wouldn't we all like a nanny now and then!;)

Back on topic for me.... Has Mary been doing anything lately? She's probably lining things up for Lillepigen's christening and enjoying being the mother of two precious, beautiful babies. (Although Christian is growing up and is almost not a baby anymore!)

Excuse me. But I would like to disagree. And I can, from a knowledge base, having been a nanny both in America and in several countries in Europe. There were times where I was the primary care giver, however there were times where I was a mothers helper. I would assume that is what Marys nannies are.

Further more, by saying that a nanny raises a child, this is not entirely correct. She might have a "helping hand", but then so too does anyone who comes in regular contact with a child. So would the nay sayers here then say that parents who let their children spend time with grandparents, teachers, aunts, uncles and friends are letting other people raise their children? I doubt it seriously. This is all part of being a child and having the good fortune to have a large group of people around you who care about and for you. Having a nanny ensures that a child gets the one on one attention that sometimes a parent is simply not able to give. And sometimes having a nanny is about letting the parents have some parent time or me time. An adult must have time, even as a parent, to be able to have some time to themselves, if for nothing else than to brush their teeth as one poster remarked. Now, I am not saying that this is what the nannys to Christian and Lille pigen are, however, I doubt seriously that they are the primary care givers.

And another thing is this, when I was a nanny, I would have greatly appreciated having another nanny around to share the duties so that I was not the only one, and it is a good thing in this case, as it is such a hgh profile and likely high stress position, that they have a colleague with whom they can speak. And even that nanny would need some time off. I doubt that she has a 40 hour work week.

There is nothing wrong with having a nanny, and I believe that Mary meant that she did not want another person raising her child/ren. Some people however, will take anything out of context if they wish to badly enough. Not that I am saying that anyone here is doing that, but I have seen it written regarding Mary and Frederick. What is wrong with having a helping hand. I am sure any parent who can afford it would gladly accept any time that they could get where they would not be covered in goo, and be able to feel quiet for a few moments, not to mention be able to have time with their spouse. I simply do not think that it was a naive remark. I think that people read what they want into it.

And on another note, it is good for children to have various inspirations and personalities around them. Otherwise they quite likely would not be very independent at all, and would only learn one way of life. Not that it is a bad way of life, but still... to have alot of different people around you can not hurt. It gives alot of different perspectives on life, which in any situation is a good thing, but when faced with a life such as these children will have, where they must come into contact with so many different personalities and people, to have had this experience from the start will help.

Thank you Empress for you post. You stated it well. I think Mary has 2 full time nannies. Mette and Helena. Mie has often been listed as an assistant. When I was looking into the nanny profession as something I would like to do, I was told a nanny assistant or nursery assistant helps the nanny with the running of the nursery, so the nanny can primarily focus on the child. This does not mean the assistant does not have contact with the child, but she will spend more time doing tasks. One must also be a night nanny and one a day nanny. A nanny can not do a 24 shift. I do that as a parent and it is very rough. God, what I would not give for a decent night sleep!

Larzen said:
Here are is a clip from Billedbladet the christening issue, the pictures shows Mette sitting in the church and Mie Damgaard Christenesen (assistant nanny or whatever her title is) on the way to the chancellery house
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/9797/untitledtruecolor01zz4.jpg
And here is Christian with a blond nanny during easter, IMO she is neither Mette nor Mie, so must be this Helene Ekstrabladet mentions
Christian på tur med Ziggy ... Billed-Bladet: Danmarks Royale Ugeblad...
Danish Royal Watchers: Little Christian looks familiar...
The link little_star posted shows a picture of Mie (at least they say it's Mie) and she looks quite different to me than the woman who is in that car on the way to the chancellery house (baptism) and supposed to be Mie. Mamma Mary har gett upp - Nyheter - Kvällsposten
If the woman on the picture shown by Expressen really is Mie then IMO she is the one who went on a walk with Christian and Ziggy. I don't remember having seen the other one at any other occassion than the baptism. AFAIK there is a head nurse, Mette, and an assistant nurse, Mie. And this is actually an information given by a trash magazine (Se&Hor), so I don't really know if it is true. I never heard of a "Helene" before and EB too isn't the most reliable source. The one we see the most certainly is Mette, so the other(s) is (are) probably just working part-time (Mie is actually supposed to be a student, but I don't know if this is true. If it is then she is probably not much more than a babysitter, stepping in when Mette isn't on duty.)

Larzen said:
And as BTW the fact that Frederik and Mary is quite open, travel alot with Christian and live the public way they do it makes their nanny situation more transparent than than of foristance the dutch who sue for every picture that is not a "Very controlled Look what happy family we are photosession" the same with Felipe and Letizia who we have never seen go on travels with Leonor and rarely a casual papparazzi pics with the kids, who knows how many nannies are hiding behind the fences at Zarzuela.
I agree.
The DRF is much more open and transparent, in many respects. (And that goes for the other Scandinavian royal houses as well IMO).
For example, the Danish hunt and pose for photographers in front of the killed animals. The Dutch and Spanish royals hunt as well but they don't allow pictures to be taken. That's the difference.

Last edited:
I think having nannys when they are out doing their dutties OK, but having nannys all the time around them NO! For example having nannys on vacations I don't think that is rigth!

biboquinhas said:
I think having nannys when they are out doing their dutties OK, but having nannys all the time around them NO! For example having nannys on vacations I don't think that is rigth!
Logically there are going to be at least two and probably three nannies. At times Frederick and Mary have late night and even overnight engagements and if there was only one nanny she'd be working 24/7! No days off, no nights off, can't be sick or take a holiday..........I think there are laws against exploiting your workers! :ROFLMAO:
As for nannies on holiday, well let's face it, Frederick and Mary are probably in need of a break too. Tending to the all round needs of two active babies is a full on, hands on job. :rolleyes:

Whether we like to admit it or not, we expect "Family Shots" at fairly frequent intervals, and there are usually one or two semi-official engagements factored in as well as happy, glowing 'departure' and arrival' photo calls as well. These are not issues that the normal working parents would ever have to accommodate. :ohmy:

MARG said:
As for nannies on holiday, well let's face it, Frederick and Mary are probably in need of a break too. Tending to the all round needs of two active babies is a full on, hands on job. :rolleyes:

I don't agree! Taking care of our children is our second job, during holidays or not! When we decide to have children we have decided not to have breaks anymore:flowers:

I disagree. Parents need time to be a couple. They need time to decompress so that they are able to be loving towards one another and their children. They need time to have a good relationship between themselves independent of their children. Even with children there has to be time for the parents to have a relationship between themselves where they are able to speak to each other about things other than work and their children. Yes, children are work, but every job gives you time off to collect yourself.

A loving, caring relationship where two people are involved needs time devoted solely to that relationship as well. And when there is that time, there is a better relationship to be had with your children. And the children benefit from their parents having time together as well, in that they see a happy, relaxed and loving relationship before them.

Most parents accomplish this through babysitters and family members. However in the case of this couple, the family members have as many social engagements as the parents, that are part of their job as well.

The vast majority of "us" cannot afford nannies, and I guess, cannot imagine life with them. I certainly can't, having been raised by stay at home mother, who gave up her career to be a full time parent.

Is that why we seem to have a natural aversion to nannies? If so, why? Is that why the employment of multiple nannies by Fred and Mary is so controversial on this board? Why?

I don't think that it is so much controversial, as something to talk about. Mary unfortunately does not have the option of being a stay at home mom. Although, who even knows if she would want that. I for a fact know that I would not be a good stay at home mother. Some parents are better suited to that and some are not.

Lady Blufton, had your mother decided to continue her career, you would have needed to be taken care of by someone. Be it family member, day care center, au pair or a nanny.

I imagine, were Mary and Frederick to leave their children in the hands of a day care continuously, or an au pair, there would be outrage at not making sure that these children had the best as they are a prince and princess, and the public expects certain standards to be upheld.

I imagine that there would be an outcry no matter what they did, from one party or another, so they do the best that they can, and give their children the best that they can, just as any loving parent would do. They just have more to give than many. Count them lucky in some respects, and unlucky in that they have to raise their children in the full glare of the media and public eye. I don't think that I would want that.

God forbid that either of the children ever fall down and have a bruise that is noticeable, I can't even begin to imagine what the tabloids would write.

Lady Bluffton said:
Is that why we seem to have a natural aversion to nannies? If so, why? Is that why the employment of multiple nannies by Fred and Mary is so controversial on this board? Why?
Why indeed. I don't get it why Frederik's and Mary's use of nannies in particular is such a big deal? Joachim and Alexandra brought two nannies with them on a holiday and that doesn't seem to bother anyone - and Felix wasn't even a baby; we don't know how many nannies Felipe and Letizia have (as Larzen pointed out) - and do we know how many WA and Maxima or Phillipe and Mathilde have? No one probably believe that these couples do not also use nannies. So why is F&M's use of nannies so overwhelmingly interesting?

UserDane said:
Why indeed. I don't get it why Frederik's and Mary's use of nannies in particular is such a big deal? Joachim and Alexandra brought two nannies with them on a holiday and that doesn't seem to bother anyone - and Felix wasn't even a baby; we don't know how many nannies Felipe and Letizia have (as Larzen pointed out) - and do we know how many WA and Maxima or Phillipe and Mathilde have? No one probably believe that these couples do not also use nannies. So why is F&M's use of nannies so overwhelmingly interesting?
I think that the reason that there is such discussion about the nanny situation as it deals with Mary & Frederick is because of what Mary said before Christian was born about raising her children herself. Also, what Frederick has said about his own childhood might have a certain amount to do with it. Of course, these are only my opinions.

What are they going to do? Put the children in full time daycare? Maybe find a night time care? They have a type of job that none of us will really understand. They have to have nannies!

There are royal people, for goodness sakes, and they travel regularly and often have evening functions to attend. They simply could not function without help even if they wanted to.

Having a nanny (or several) does not mean you can't be close to your children and involved in their lives. You can use nannies on many different levels.

Here in the States, because we only have about 3 months maternity leave, unless it's a c-section, parents hire a live-in or come daily basis baby-sitter. Basically, a nanny. Or, they are put into a daycare. These people/places don't take away the responsability the parents have of raising their children. The children may be with the nanny's 8 hours a day, but as soon as the parent comes home, they take over. And while the child is with the nanny, she uses methods or rules that the parent has instilled. So, they are just a stand-in parent while the real parent can't be there. And, alot of nanny's while taking care of the child will refer to the parents. For example "Mommy said for you to play outside today"...or "Let's make Daddy and Mommy some cookies!".

I dont see what is the point of this discussion. First of all they are ROYALTY not ordinary people like us (that is why we all here are so facinated arent we¿), and secondly who said the 3 nannies work at the same time¿! As I picture it, 3 nannies are hired to take "shifts" 8 hours/shift in 24 hours does the math for 3 nannies, plus this people probably had a life besides takin care of the children 24 /7. From a logistics pov I doubt they all work at the same time, that way Mary and Fred get help when ever they need it

Last edited:
Raising one's own children doesn't mean that it has to be done without the aid of nannys. I can't imagine Mary would have meant this, especially since she is obliged to "work" as a Crown Princess. Teaching your children about the world, about values and good deeds, respect towards others.... and giving them a sense of security and worth, are things that Mary probably wanted to keep in her domain.

princess gertrude said:
I think that the reason that there is such discussion about the nanny situation as it deals with Mary & Frederick is because of what Mary said before Christian was born about raising her children herself. Also, what Frederick has said about his own childhood might have a certain amount to do with it. Of course, these are only my opinions.

Well, I guess you are pretty much right. Both used very big words before they became parents. I guess many do that, me as well. But usually you are just saying things to friends and relatives. And not to ppl interviewing you and spreading things publicly, so that they are available for millions of ppl. I´ve said it before and I will say it again...interviews don´t always do a Royal a favour. IMO even less, the less you are familiar with the business. And one can´t really say, that Mary could knew about things really, when the NINKA iviews or the DR documentary were done.
Well, as it seems also our Royal superparents have realised that as well and we haven´t gotten real big interviews for a very long time.

I know I´m silly...but I always have to laugh out loud, when you are speaking about workind load in connection with M&F :ROFLMAO: For the 3 or so duties, they are usually sharing a month and for the few duties, that are overlapping, also grandpop John could jump in. He doesn´t really come across as sickly old man. And they can self choose their office times mostly.
So if they would want, they could surely get along without a nanny. But I can also see, that one wouldn´t want that, if one can afford professional help...

I´m just feeling a little sorry for Christian and his little sister...because they probably would never experience, what me and probably also many others here, experienced in my/their childhood.
Up from kindergarten age till the teenage years, I could start playing after kiga or school...together with my brother and the other children in the street. We could go playing in the garden (house), in the woods, in the tree house, in the big attic of the neighbours. and so on. When the church bell rang at 7pm, we had to go inside...sometimes in summer, we also slept in self built tents outside. Our parents surely did a lot of things with us, but they also didn´t watch us all the time, when playing. They had other things to do as well. IMO this freedom made us quite creative and one could go all into the world of fantasy.
Royal children hardly ever can be alone. They are watched by nannies, who are nearly obliged to provide an paedagogic entertainment programme...or by security guards, by other staff at the castle. If they would want to play with other children, they need to be invited.
Nooo, in these things, I´m surely not jealous of a Royal childhood (even though such a big castle surely is a nice place...and even though, it must be enriching to travel the world at an early age) :sad:

Last edited:
That's an amazing discussion! I am sure all royal couples with children have a nanny or even more than one, they have babysitters, housekeepers, cleaners, cooks, drivers ... the list is endless. I can't imagine they do any housework like ironing, washing or the dishes ... simply because they have a lot going on, and when they happen to be off duty, they will spent some QUALITY TIME with their children, each other, their families or friends or on whatever they like or is important for them. It's the same thing in wealthy or very well situated "normal" families - whoever can afford support will make use of it. Fair enough - as long as a child is not entirely raised by a nanny - eg Prince Charles, and I am sure these times are over within the younger royal generation - I don't see a problem.

The only difference though is that each monarchy handles this "private" issue differently, some are outspoken about it, some are not. It depends on the history and the standing a monarchy has in a country. So Mary can have three nannies despite Fred still being on paternity leave (he hasn't done much since has he?) and people think it's ok while I guess there would be an outcry in Spain if Letizia would show up with two nannies despite Felipe working his socks off for his country :flowers:

I frankly don't care if she has a nanny or not. If the parents are playing an active role in the lives of their children, which Mary and Frederik clearly are doing, I think it's fine if they have a little help. After all, their demands as parents and their working role is quite different than average people's: We don't have to be patron of a billion different organizations, or have the future King of Denmark to look after at home!:flowers:

The Nanny Issue for Mary

There is a new story about some tabloid reporter chiding Mary for having nannies when she originally stated her desires for no nanny. I found the very complete story at the Danish royal watchers site.

Mary's quote: "My children won't be raised by nannies- definitely not." Now that is only a small part of her larger quote.

My thinking is this, Mary never said they would not have nannies, she just said that her kids won't be raised by nannies. That is open for interpretation. My thought is that it means she's involved very much so and that nannies maybe in her children's lives(as how could they not be) but certainly not involved to the point of them doing everything that a parent should do and essentially raising Fred and Mary's children for them.

That is my own thoughts. So what do others think?

P.S. To moderators: If this is too similar to another thread or too controversial for any reason do whatever you have to do to the thread. :)

I don't see how a royal princess with children could get a long without a nanny. They are required to be in many places and their children still need to have a normal schedule and life. I think what Mary meant was that her children would not spend the majority of their time with nannies like the older royal families used to due. I remember reading that QEII would see her children twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. To me, that is what Princess Mary doesn't want but she does need help.

i TOTALLY agree with you, their children clearly have a loving bond with their parents and who can deny that frederik is enjoying and participating in the upbringing of their little ones- in photos he looks "over the moon" in love with them and very affectionate and connected. it's a new generation and i must say imo ALL the CPcouples seem to be excellent examples of parents (so thread doesn't go off into a "who's better"nosense) their children are not being taken care of by nannies, they are employed to assist not raise the children. they didn't take care of christian this trip either- his grandparents were there!!! i think its great the children become familar and are comfortable with their caretakers so their little world is always somewhat "normal" . mary said they would not be raised by nannies and they ARE NOT being raised imo by nannies. it will be interesting to see if christian is shipped off to boarding school as soon as possible like frederik and joachim were (i really doubt it myself). i think M&F enjoy and like being parents and therefore don't want others raising their kids, the nannies probably have more boundaries than a household that doesn't "care".

Danish Royal Watchers
has an excellent rebuke to the writers of this trash

I don't see how a royal princess with children could get a long without a nanny. They are required to be in many places and their children still need to have a normal schedule and life. I think what Mary meant was that her children would not spend the majority of their time with nannies like the older royal families used to due. I remember reading that QEII would see her children twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. To me, that is what Princess Mary doesn't want but she does need help.

Yep, I agree. I wonder though about QEII seeing her children only twice a day. I wonder if that was only on certain days? Or even what that means altogether? Many parents see their kids only briefly in the mornings and then see them longer hopefully surrounding a dinner table in the evening. Technically, that is only twice a day. I guess when you add it up my parents didn't spend a lot of time with me daily but we had other times like weekends and summer vacations that we were altogether.

My only point is that what is a lot of time together and what isn't? Many parents nowadays have very busy schedules. I guess it's up to each individual family to put family first and make the time. I have no idea what types of things take up Fred and Mary's time or any royals time when they are not being visible at an official royal duty. But in many regards it seems that they would still have quite a bit of time left over to be with their kids, nanny free.

Danish Royal Watchers
has an excellent rebuke to the writers of this trash

Maybe excellent for a sugar ;) The thing is, that I´ve nearly forgotten the topic. It was discussed on other boards (with an anti Mary spirit) at lenghts. And that based on the exact statement from the book...and also the nannies are known...

It´s indeed nothing unusual to have nannies as Royal woman...but her comment was a stupid move, as it was very open for wrong interpretation.
Yes, one can get it as "We maybe will have nannies, but the MAIN education will be done by us, the parents", but it´s much easier to get it as "no nannies...or one every now and then, if we have duties together, and if grandpop John has no time"...esp. of tabloids, who are just searching for the headline...
This book and interviews shouldn´t have been done, it didn´t her a favour.

So I´ve said, I had nearly forgotten it, but after having read Lotte´s statement, it came into my mind again and her arguments provoked me. And even though I´m thinking, that Royals can have nannies and even though I´m tending to think, that M&F + their kids are giving an impression of a solid working family, I´m feeling provoked...provoked by statements like
their children clearly have a loving bond with their parents and who can deny that frederik is enjoying and participating in the upbringing of their little ones- in photos he looks "over the moon" in love with them and very affectionate and connected

or by Lotte´s pathetic piece. And then it´s over and out! All I can then think is, gah, what can one judge by some pictures. And I´m thinking of Frederik´s working schedule and of the many pics with the nannies, we have seen from days, when both had no duties. And it annoys me. :bang:

So I´m actually trying it with an nice approach of "in dubio pro reo", but then I get confronted with these Mary-fans (and Letizia fans), who are agreeing 100% with everything M&F (or L&F) do...then I´m feeling provoked to say something against that, get attacked and then it goes on and on.

Surely...it´s maybe more me, if I´m getting provoked and I shouldn´t expect, that all are watching their favourites as I´m watching my favourite (with loads of criticism and jokes), but maybe the one or an other "sugar" should re-think her strategy, if she wants other ppl to change their minds. As I´m knowing out of PMs etc. pp. it´s not only me, who often feels provoked.

But quite honestly I´m very often assuming, that sugars don´t wanna the others to change their minds.
It seems, as if your primary goal wouldn´t be, that M&F are surrounded by ppl, who are cheering them.
It rather seems, that you are enjoying the feeling of "being right", of being the better Royal watchers, who are supporting the better princess. The same it seems to be for the other side, who isn´t supporting Mary or Letizia (in fact it´s always about these two women)
They (I don´t wanna say "me" now as I´m changing my views quite often actually) seem to think "gah, she is a golddigger and attention seeker. Such ppl shouldn´t be supported! I´m right and the sugar party is wrong"
There is a lot of strenght growing out of a feeling of being right. How often can we have that in our jobs or in our schools?
Since we are all not close to Mary and Letizia, the one or an other party can´t be proven wrong.
And it´s a lot of entertainment. Much better than all this 3 words-gushing posts or 10 ppl in a row agreeing, that Mary has no style.

So maybe we should sit down for a moment, and should thank the other party, for being a rival and offering a racket, one can throw the ball at :flowers:

If my theory is nonsense and if your strongest wish is to change the mind of the anti-Marys for Mary´s and Frederik´s sake (for the case they or journalists read here...or whatever) , I can only recommend to try it with a more neutral view on Mary and not to attack those, who are against her. Those are nice and good ppl as well. If they wanna change their mind, they are doing it, when/if the time is ready for it and not through harsh arguments. Keep the "!!!" and capital letters out of your posts.

Greetings to all wonderful women (and men ;)) here, who are greater than Mary and Letizia together :flowers:, Lena (who wouldn´t mind having a nanny in the future and who got a bit OT...and at the same time not...as this, what I had described is the base of nearly every discussion here in the M&F sub-forum)

Last edited:
I don't find the DRW's response a "sugar" pill. The media is ridiculous these days and it doesn't matter if it is Mary or the other(s), there appears to be a salivating dog attempt to take a piece out of these women weekly with some type of trumped up flaw. Calling the offender out on a blog is an excellent way to give a heads up to the followers of a CP not to waste their money.

Since so many of these tab writers are using the internet to get their biased material they might as well have it graded for accuracy. Blogs have been making inroads with media problems in the political world, why not for royals?

Back
Top Bottom