The Family of Crown Princess Mary - The Donaldsons

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, one "paper", Ekstra Bladet, reports on their website tonight, that John Donaldson and Susan Moody will stay in Denmark, but leave Copenhagen for Århus, when John Donaldson wil once again become a guest lecture at the university's Math department. Acording to the university the couple will live in Århus, and Ekstra Bladet even goes as far as to speculate that they might stay at Marselisborg....This is of couse the same paper who misses no opportunity in barating the Royal Family for frivolous spending, and yet here they are, not only suggesting that the Royal Family (and as they see it the taxpayers) pay for "the royal in-laws", but that they use one of the estates for that porpuse....Seams odd, as they should be the first to know exactly how expensive estates like that is to run...

Well, I guess its not alway easy to coordinate when you are being critical and when you are in support of the Royals...Especially when both issues sells newspapers...

Jane Stephens (Mary's sister) is a partner in the recently opened Boost Juice store in Tasmania - the first for the state :)

The first Boost Juice in Tasmania? Good gosh.lol. The Apple Isle certainly ain't like the mainland :D

One of my brothers owns a Boost Juice outlet in Melbourne and judging by his lifestyle, there's certainly some money to be made ;)

Perhaps the profit made shall help out for flights too and from Copenhagen which would be a rather pricey occurrence for Mrs Stephens and her family.

A good venture I think.

Boost Juice

The first Boost Juice in Tasmania? Good gosh.lol. The Apple Isle certainly ain't like the mainland :D

One of my brothers owns a Boost Juice outlet in Melbourne and judging by his lifestyle, there's certainly some money to be made ;)

Perhaps the profit made shall help out for flights too and from Copenhagen which would be a rather pricey occurrence for Mrs Stephens and her family.

A good venture I think.

Yes it should do very well judging by the connection to Mary and the publicity around it. A lot of people will line up for a juice or smoothie mixed by Princess Mary's sister
Photo from The Mercury on opening day.:flowers:

NewsPhotos - DBL 13 September 2007: Boost Juice at Eastlands Shopping Centre, from back left Paul...

Is she considered beautiful? Are any of her sisters considered more beautiful than she?

What do you consider beautiful? Beauty is subjective... in the eye of the beholder. Overall, what some deem gorgeous others will completely disagree, so essentially your question and the following answers are unknowable.

What do you consider beautiful? Beauty is subjective... in the eye of the beholder. Overall, what some deem gorgeous others will completely disagree, so essentially your question and the following answers are unknowable.

Since the volume of reading to answer this question myself would be too great, my question was what the general press impression of her "beauty" was. I have my own opinion which I shall reserve. I have also seen only two pictures of her sisters around the time of her wedding. I guess I need to dig more. It just seemed easier & less time-consuming to simply ask here.

I was asking for the average of press opinions.:ermm:

Thanks!

Does anyone know about the careers of Mary's grandparents? All I've ever managed to find out about them are their names and birth/death dates:
Ancestry of Mary Donaldson

My sense has always been that the family's roots are very working class, but I don't have much to go on.

Is she considered beautiful? Are any of her sisters considered more beautiful than she?
i saw a couple of fotos of the sisters, they look similar but i think mary is more beautiful but of course this is my opinion, may be if the sisters would get the princess treatment that she got it would be different!

She isn't a family member, but Mary's close friend, Amber Petty, recently entered a celebrity cooking challenge in Australia, and won the title of "disaster cook". I have no idea if this is something that was lost in translation, or if this was a contest to see who the worst chef was.

Billed-Bladet - Marys veninde som katastrofe-kok

I am a bad cook too!!

She's that bad of a cook? That she won the competition? :lol:

She can't be that bad... I mean as long as you can boil water and cook something in it then you how to cook. Right?

She isn't a family member, but Mary's close friend, Amber Petty, recently entered a celebrity cooking challenge in Australia, and won the title of "disaster cook". I have no idea if this is something that was lost in translation, or if this was a contest to see who the worst chef was.

Billed-Bladet - Marys veninde som katastrofe-kok

It looks like the last time Amber was photographed in Denmark was in 2006. Are she and Mary still friends? Was she at Isabella's christening? I have my concerns about Amber but I was just curious if Mary is still close with her.

Fred, Mary and Amber were seen leaving a restaurant in Sydney last year when Fred and Mary visited Australia.

It looks like the last time Amber was photographed in Denmark was in 2006. Are she and Mary still friends? Was she at Isabella's christening? I have my concerns about Amber but I was just curious if Mary is still close with her.
I think that Amber was last in Denmark for Frekerik's 40th Birthday party. :flowers:

I also do remember having watched a short video of Frederik's arrival at Princess Mary's sisters house in Australia last summer when the whole family was vacationing there. I think Amber was seen on that video as well. But I can't remember on which thread I saw that.

I also recall a photo taken last year in Australia with Mary and Amber. They were walking down a street, and the Christian and Isabella were being pushed in a stroller by Mary.

Does anyone know when the pictures where taken?

It's very nice that Mary's sister was able to visit her father in Denmark. Does anyone know if she brought her children with her? It was so sweet seeing Mary's nieces playing with their little cousins in Australia last year.

This is quite interesting. I guess you don't know yet what is the book about. Because I was wondering if it's about the DRF.

This is quite interesting. I guess you don't know yet what is the book about. Because I was wondering if it's about the DRF.

I doubt if it will be about the DRF Susan tends to write suspense novels. :)

Alright, thanks for the info! Sgl said the book is about Denmark, so I thought that maybe she mentions the Royal family as well. Then I guess the story takes place in Denmark or something.

The article didn't give much info, but I would be very surprised if Susan would write about the DRF. It will most likely be one of her fiction novels. I think that she writes mysteries, but I'm not sure.

Susan writes crime fiction and suspense novels.

As they say in the literature circles, "truth is stranger than fiction"....

Back
Top Bottom