Summer Cruise aboard the Royal Yacht Dannebrog: June 17-19, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think she wore those shoes more for comfort seeing as they had to do quite a bit of walking. She has worn them on a few occasions so perhaps they are more comfortable. Lovely pics, thanks for posting them. Isabella looks like a child who will go after anything that attracts her eyes if given the moment where as Christian seems to hold back first.

Stellad

I think she wore those shoes more for comfort seeing as they had to do quite a bit of walking. She has worn them on a few occasions so perhaps they are more comfortable. Lovely pics, thanks for posting them. Isabella looks like a child who will go after anything that attracts her eyes if given the moment where as Christian seems to hold back first.

Stellad

I suspect that you are right about the kids :flowers:

i love the pictures of mary and the dog, so adorable and she looks so relaxed. i'm also glad to see that lovely dress again, although i must say i prefered it with the look she used when she wore it previously.

Yes, Mary looks like someone who is quite ready to order a new playmate for Ziggy ;)

The crow seams to enjoy seeing the Royal couple! There isn't always so many people around them in the streets! Today it seams they have good and sunny weather! new outfit for Mary! Nice and fashionable colours!

Mary looks wonderful she is very very photogenic and a very luky women indeed!

She has always loved animals and showed it !

New photos of the little one! Isabella looks wonderful and her flower "suit2 is really cute and it matches with her mother suit colours!!

Both of the children look soooo cute!

Isabella is such a cutie!!!!

But HILARIOUS...:lol:

And she's wearig a hat and looking particularly royal...Blow me over with a feather. It's been a while!!

These Pictures.

I found these pictures today on the DRW site don't know if the links already been posted but theres 2 articles about the trip.

I absolutly adore this picture of the couple.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iii/11_Frederik_og_Mary.jpg
The look so amazing together.

In this picture however I just wondered if Mary was pregnant again?? Not saying she is or speculating but the picture speaks for itself.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iii/clipboard098zq.jpg
It's probably the way she's leaning. As she doesn't seem to have that shaped tummy in pictures from today.

Love the pictures thank you everybody 4 posting!!
xx

I think so too Drottning. Think it was an event at Frederiksborg Castle....

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe the second photo is an old one and she was pregnant at the time.

frederik never looks happier than when he's with his kids, you can tell he adores them, it's so lovely to see.

correct me if i'm wrong but i believe the second photo is an old one and she was pregnant at the time.

frederik never looks happier than when he's with his kids, you can tell he adores them, it's so lovely to see.

Indeed, she was pregnant.

Isn't it funny, even the slightest strange expression gets captured when there is a hundred cameras focused on you. I'm surprised there hasn't been more! I love the new photos thanks everyone. its a delight to wake up in the morning and see all the happenings. Love CP Marys hat, very royal indeed.

In this picture however I just wondered if Mary was pregnant again?? Not saying she is or speculating but the picture speaks for itself.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/drws2/08iii/clipboard098zq.jpg

It's probably the way she's leaning. As she doesn't seem to have that shaped tummy in pictures from today.

This is an OLD photo taken last August 19, 2005 at a garden fair in Hillerød. She was pregnant with Christian at this pic. This was also the first time she wore the hat.

Last edited:
The most akward statement of the year came from the mayor of some town the CPC visited so far. Click here and scroll down until you see photos of the couple and the giant bolded caption. I'm really hoping this is the language barrier excuse this time.

:lol:

Yes, that's a very good one! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Especially combined with the pics of their children.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom