CP Mary as Patron of the Royal Danish Academy of Music Children's Choir: 2007 - 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paty

Heir Apparent
City
Madrid
Country
Spain
:wub::wub:It amazes me everytime I see him how cute Christian is! They dress him so well for his official events, and he looks quite serious for them, very focused on the work, like a little man. He's one of my favorite little guys!

LOL in picture one he is so much like his dad, cowlick and all. He is just a precious little boy!:wub:

Mary as Patron The Children's Choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music

Today The Crown Prince Couple along with Prince Christian, John Donaldson and Susan Moody attended the The Children's Choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music at the Royal Danish Conservatorium of Music at Esajas Kirke.

The Children's Choir of the Royal Danish Academy of Music was founded in 1978. It is an internationally recognized concert choir, performing alone or with other choirs and orchestras. The choir is also used by the students of music for their rehearsals. It strives for balancing the artistic, educational and social aspects of teaching and singing. The repertoire is broad, ranging from folk songs and hymns to major classical works and new music. The choir records cd's and has toured all over the world.

To learn more about this patronage please click here

GT, Thanks for the info. Any idea why Frederik decided to attend this event? Dont get me wrong, I though it was great to see him

I could write the same message again and again when I see Christian:
"Awww! he is so cute!" or "He is dressed in such a cute way!"
I have to say.. I am just in love with this charming little boy. ;)

Btw, I like Mary's new hairdo!

GT, Thanks for the info. Any idea why Frederik decided to attend this event? Dont get me wrong, I though it was great to see him

I would assume for two reasons: One, to support his wife, Mary. Two, it is the holiday's so why not make it a family event; Christian seemed to enjoy himself along with the rest of the family.:)

On a slightly different note, I'm glad Mary decided to cut her bangs again. Now that her hair is at shoulder length, with her new bangs she resembles Katie Holmes Cruise

Wow - Its great to see the three together. I love Christian's little jacket and Mary looked great too, although it is a lot of black. Love her fringe too!

I like Mary's hairdo too. She looks even more aristocratic, imo.
Thanks for the pics! Christian is such a lovely and engaging little boy! :wub:

I can see Caroline is present. Why is she there and not Mary's new lady in waiting? Does Mary have two ladies in waiting?

Regina, see this thread, you will find your answers from here, page 11.

Nice pics! And great to see the three of them together. What more can be said, Christian looked adorable and his parents looked nice to. I liked Mary's dress but her hairstyle I'm a little undecided on.

Loved seeing the family gathering. Couldn't get a good view of Mary's dress but the jeweled belt/cummerbund looked like what previously adorned a white evening dress worn at a Japanese reception several years ago and at the wedding of a friend. Bangs and a new hairstyle are fine but we'll see how well they go with a tiara. Good Luck Mary.

My my Susan Moody has stacked it on a lil (could just be the photograph) andher hair has grown out too.​

Great photo's :)

Mary looked very nice!​

Last edited:
Great pictures, Christian is so cute in his little tweed jacket! :)

HRH Prince Christian is such a fashionably dressed little man. He looked very 'suave' in his outfit..hehe.

He seems like such a well behaved little fellow. I feel he'll grow up to be a good example of what it is to be modest and kind hearted.

mary looked superb, black does suit her! the detail of teh belt looked gorgeous. did she have a haircut?

i'm not sure about christian. he does look cute and it's great they took him with them, but perhaps that tweed jacket is a bit pretentious...

did she have a haircut?

I think so. She has (now) a fringe!

Last year she was alone at the concert - or?
Crownprince Frederik seems to be a little bit absent. (Take a look at Soeren Steffen's pictures.)

May I ask the Danish members of the TRF:
Is Lucia a tradition in Danmark, too? I just know it from Sweden!

Last edited:
Mary looks great! Love the outfit and the hair do...
Cute, cute Christian...What a lovely and charming boy!

I agreed with you Royal Darkness... Frederik looks absent... in what he was thinking?

On a slightly different note, I'm glad Mary decided to cut her bangs again.

When was this picture taken?

To Patty: Maybe he was tired? He looks a little bit uninterested - and that is so sad.

About her new hairstyle:
Her new hairstyle reminds me of the hairstyle of her visit to Germany in February 2006.
There she put her hair up and she had a side parting (a strong wave in her face, which looked very stern). You can find a picture (Feb. 2006) here: http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/Image...&objId=3159277&archType=J&classId=1&handle=-1
© POLFOTO

Last edited:
It is incredible how a 2 year old baby boy can be stand still in a concert and in the evening!Gohs I have a two year old kid and I know what I'am talking about!
Christian is very well dressed!

Last edited:
What a lovely photograph of the family where the choir is serenading them, led by the child depicting Santa Lucia. The glow from the candlelight is wonderful.

I'm digging Mary's new -do, and liked her outfit (the jeweled belt was nicer with the black dress than the other occasions I've seen her wear it). A hit this time! The bangs/fringe make her look younger and less severe.

Good to see Pr Christian accompanying his parents to a few engagements.

Stellad

Christian should have go through a very hard work to stand still so quite in a concert! He is been trained from a early age to be King and he is really up to it!Been so quite in a concert or in his sister Christianning is a really brave conquest.

Uh, oh. Looks like Mr. Donaldson forgot to zip up his pants...Just an observation from the links of photos.

-Ayvee

:eek: I think you are right.......

Christian is so cute! I love what he's wearing :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom