Prince Vincent & Princess Josephine's First Day of Primary School: August 15, 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Are they in the Danish equivalent of private school?

Christian is a lot like the Donaldson side, especially his maternal grandfather, and Josephine looks exactly like her mother. Isabella is the splitting image of her father. Vincent, I've always thought Vincent looks a bit like Prince Henrik.

Christian also looks like Princess Benedikte's son Prince Gustav IMO.

:previous: F & M were the first in the DRF who broke the tradition and sent their children in public school instead of private schools. Something the Danes definitely like and respect.

Expectations? To be honest I actually think most Danes had count on that F & M would choose public school for their children. That's their down to earth style.
(Whereas for example the much more formal Joakim and Marie chooses private schools for their children, which is their style.)

I saw this sweet comment on Facebook:

"Greet Vincent and say to him that he, in my eyes, is the coolest and most brave boy in the Kingdom of Denmark. He saw the press-monster in his eyes and made it in the finest style. To the extent a wonderful effort from the most adorable and brave boy. And greet Josephine and say to her that she, in my eyes, is the coolest and most brave girl in the Kingdom of Denmark, smiling and proudly responding to the questions of the huge press and thank her for the lovely little dance and her always many lovely smile from this adorable girl.
Beautiful twins who are already well on their way. Well done Frederik and Mary."

Last edited:
Expectations? To be honest I actually think most Danes had:previous: count on that F & M would choose public school for their children.

I can't say what the Danes thought but I IIRC, the Danish press seemed to be sure Christian would attend the private Krebs School, which was already attended by his two older cousins and before them, his father and uncle.

Last edited:
Do the Danish royal kids have bodyguards in nth school?

Do the Danish royal kids have bodyguards in nth school?

There must be at least a few protection officers at Tranegårdskolen.
The 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th in line to the throne are all in the same place, at the same time during school days.

Can't say about Joachim's children.

Thank you to all those who shared the photos and videos of Vincent and Josephine's first day of school. They looked adorable in the photocall! It was cute to see them answer the press's questions. I hope the twins enjoyed their first day.

Back
Top Bottom