The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Denmark > Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-21-2006, 09:28 AM
Heir Apparent

a few more from hola

Old 02-21-2006, 02:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Frederik looks so happy with Mary (he'll make a wonderful King!) :) and Mary is simply Gorgeous

Old 02-21-2006, 02:57 PM
Nobility

I find it amazing that Mary and MM, etc., having only married into royalty, seem to conduct themselves flawlessly on these occasions. They don't seem to be under the strain and pressure that we saw with Diana- though to be fair they are older than she was when she began her duties. I give them a lot of credit, they have done a wonderful PR jobs for their respective houses.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by qui mal y pense
I find it amazing that Mary and MM, etc., having only married into royalty, seem to conduct themselves flawlessly on these occasions. They don't seem to be under the strain and pressure that we saw with Diana- though to be fair they are older than she was when she began her duties. I give them a lot of credit, they have done a wonderful PR jobs for their respective houses.
These women seem to be in fairly happy relationships and regarded as an equal by their partners. This is totally different from Diana, whose circumstances can't have boosted her self-confidence. I agree that their age and previous experience may have helped them, too.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Commoner

Wonderful as always thos pics. Crown Prince Couple, lovely as they're wherever & whenever they grace any foreign visits.
Old 02-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Courtier

Such a lovely couple.Thanks for the photos
Old 02-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Courtier

At the news stand today, i glance though a copy of Women's Day and it has on the cover "Mary's secret tears" or something along those lines. basically, the article went on to say how Mary is lonely and depressed, that the royal family is putting a distance between her and her old aussie pals, choosing for her new and suitable royal friends etc...they even go as far as to describe that Mary rarely smiles in public!

I find this hard to believe when i see pics of her on this recent German trip! Her smiles are as bright as can ever be and she looks happy and content with herself and where she is.

These magazines...can't they just print a nice factual story for once.....
Old 02-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweettiara
Mary looks wonderful and all but are any of the clothes she wore in germany from danish designers
I know the "knitted skirt" is by danish designer Malene Birgers spring/summer 2006 collection.
Old 02-22-2006, 10:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza
At the news stand today, i glance though a copy of Women's Day and it has on the cover "Mary's secret tears" or something along those lines. basically, the article went on to say how Mary is lonely and depressed, that the royal family is putting a distance between her and her old aussie pals, choosing for her new and suitable royal friends etc...they even go as far as to describe that Mary rarely smiles in public!

I find this hard to believe when i see pics of her on this recent German trip! Her smiles are as bright as can ever be and she looks happy and content with herself and where she is.

These magazines...can't they just print a nice factual story for once.....
Woman's Day magazine is not very trustworthy, almost everything they have in that magazine is all false, I wouldnt take what they say seriously at all.
Old 02-23-2006, 04:44 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liva
I know the "knitted skirt" is by danish designer Malene Birgers spring/summer 2006 collection.
Yes i love Malene Birgers clothes and Mary does them Justice- Love those pictures & thanks for posting the wonderful photos everyone.:)
Old 02-23-2006, 07:17 AM
Aristocracy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Mary looks wonderful and all but are any of the clothes she wore in germany from danish designers
The poncho Crown Princess Mary wore at the "Museum am Danewerk", 18 February 2006, is also by danish designer Malene Birgers as below :

Malene Birger - 2006 Fall collection

Credit Onlylucky at the Crown Princess Mary Elizabeth of Denmark Message Board for the above information and photos.
Old 02-23-2006, 09:45 AM
Courtier

maybe shes feeling a little concious about her weight, you know, just 4 months after the babay, i mean for someone whose under such intense scrutiny, its easy to worry bout things like that and feel self concious even after gaining a pound. but i dont think she has anything to worry about, she looks great...
Old 02-23-2006, 12:01 PM
Gentry

Mary looked great during her german visit! I loved her hairdo with her hair up, it really made her look elegant! Everuone today has those hanging hair-curtains, so this elegant hairdo was nice for a change.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd_1
maybe shes feeling a little concious about her weight, you know, just 4 months after the babay, i mean for someone whose under such intense scrutiny, its easy to worry bout things like that and feel self concious even after gaining a pound. but i dont think she has anything to worry about, she looks great...
I think your right about her being a little concious about her weight .
Old 02-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Commoner

thanks liva and linda hsu for the information on designers. i think mary does do justice to anything she's wearing
Old 02-23-2006, 05:19 PM

Unfortunately, I lack sufficient time for checking to see if someone already posted the pics from Hola! so I will give you the link to the site where I have put them: http://casiraghitrio.com/teamzarabc/denmark/2006.html
All of the pics there are Fred and Mary in their recent visit in Germany. Mary's jewelry is just gorgeous. was one of the peices she wore a present from Fred for the birth of Christian?
Old 02-23-2006, 05:33 PM
Nobility

I think the colors of her wardrobe for the visit were too dark. It makes it hard for her to be seen in a crowd.
Old 02-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Serene Highness

i think it mary looks better than the model jmo
Old 02-23-2006, 07:01 PM
Nobility

I just love how radiant does Mary looks on those pictures, to me Mary and Frederik are just the perfect couple. :o
Old 02-23-2006, 08:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
thanks liva and linda hsu for the information on designers. i think mary does do justice to anything she's wearing
HI sweettiara,
I have to agree with you- She has the look , the height and a great figure to wear anything and wear it well. I love the different hairstyles she wears too .:)

Tags
crown prince frederik, crown princess mary, frederik, germany, mary, mary donaldson