Official Photos of the Twins: February 25, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The babies are beautiful. They look sooooooo cuddly! A pity that Isabella and Christian are not part of the photos, but then I understand why - 4 kids in the same room is most probably more than the photographer could handle and the main focus this time are the twins. Do we know who took the photos?

Awwww the babies are adorable!! So glad they finally released photos. I can't wait for the christening!

The babies are beautiful. They look sooooooo cuddly! A pity that Isabella and Christian are not part of the photos, but then I understand why - 4 kids in the same room is most probably more than the photographer could handle and the main focus this time are the twins. Do we know who took the photos?
Yes, it was Steen Brogaard :flowers:

What gorgeous photos - they both have dark eyes - the boy especially I think looks like Mary - and I think, as the wee girl grows, she will take on some of Mary's looks too - amazing the first two like their Dad, and the last two like their Mum (that's what I think anyways) :)

How nice, finally official pictures of Denmark's royal twins! Gorgeous little cuties - I especially love the pictures of the little prince. :)

The next photos I think will be at the Christening and there will be several pictures, all 4 children, grandparents/god parents.

Oh, I hope they don't wait that long!
But even if we have to wait for official photos, there might be some candids?

The twins are gorgeous! The photos really are lovely. Hopefully we will see them on the balcony for the Queen's birthday as well as at their christening

The family will soon have to take turns on the balcony - or open the doors for another one as well :)
And yes, hopefully, we will see them on the queen's birthday. Would also be nice to have pictures taken of the birthday girl with her growing flock of grandchildren.

I can't get over their beautiful, big, dark blue eyes. Such gorgeous babies.

Beautiful little angels, so well worth the wait! Their little outfits are adorable. Now that I have a clearer picture of the two, the girl looks like a Charlotte, and the boy Andre.

Maybe one, but both make them sound like Princess Caroline, and if they had a fifth you'd be expecting Alexandra or Pierre.

Swollen fingers?
Or she is like quite a few women who don't wear their engagement/wedding rings at home.

I can see why she wouldn't wear her engagement ring as the stones are raised and could easily scratch the twins while handling them.

I must admit I have never seen the photo before!

And why?
Is there any problem due to the fact that she is't wearing her wedding ring?

There isn't any problem, but She always wear her wedding and engagement ring :) and I have never seen Mary's photos before where she hasn't it.

Or she is like quite a few women who don't wear their engagement/wedding rings at home.

I can see why she wouldn't wear her engagement ring as the stones are raised and could easily scratch the twins while handling them.

To me that's exactly why she's not wearing them. I know it was recommended to my mum not to wear her engagement/wedding rings when my siblings were born by maternity nurses and other medical staff because of the possiblity of them scratching or snagging the newborns' delicate skin. This certainly accounts for Mary's engagement ring with its gorgeous rubies and diamond, and also her wedding ring which (correct me if I'm wrong) is not a smooth gold band like Frederik's, but instead has a ring of diamonds around it which might also scratch the babies.

There isn't any problem, but She always wear her wedding and engagement ring :) and I have never seen Mary's photos before where she hasn't it.

She hasn't worn them on her private trip to Australia ;)

Her fingers are swollen and her rings don't fit perhaps.

Back to the topic, the little ones have such dark eyes! And i definitely think that the girl looks a lot like Isabella, and the boy is a mix of Christian and Isabella. it is so hard to tell when babies are this little. But they sure are adorable!!!!

And why?
Is there any problem due to the fact that she is't wearing her wedding ring?

no, no!I'm sorry...is only a question...because she always put the rings in her fingers.
I'm sorry!

She does not always wear her wedding/engagement rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom