Official Photos of the Twins: February 25, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sooo cute they look like both there parents andi like the outfits too.

Muhler said:
Let's enjoy the expression on Frederik's face once more. :lol:

It's a genuine pleasure to see him this proud and delighted.

Yup, such a proud Papa! (and Mummy too!!) :)

Last edited:
Love the photos.

The twins are adorable and so very sweet.

Those pictures are so sweet, what a beautiful family! It seems that pretty mom would not be the lone brown-eyed in the family?

Summary of article in Biled Bladet #09, 2011.
To små mirakler - Two little miracles.
Written by Anna Johannesen.

The photo session took place when the twins were seven weeks old and it lasted 45 minuttes, during which Elvis and Shirley kept silent.

The session to place in Riddersalen = The Knights Hall /Great Hall, just before lunchtime. Present were, apart from M&F, also Mary's LiW, Tanja Doky.
Both Christian and Isabella were in kindergarten.

Elvis has considerably more hair than Shirley.

The day they were brought home from Rigshospitalet they slept in the same cot, the article does not say if they still sleep together.

On another note: In the Q&A of Billed Bladet this week, the otherwise very pro-DRF historian Jon Bloch Skipper express his considerable regret and even critisism of M&F for having chosen a weekday for the christening, when answering a question from a reader as to why an ordinary Thursday was chosen.

How could I have missed this?! :eek: Better late than never, though. :p The babies look really cute! :flowers: And they're tiny. I think they both look like Fred but it's too early to say. I'm still hoping at least one of them will get brown eyes (or brown green, that is).

I'd also like to know why they chose a week day. Are there any important dates near the Christening?

Margrethes Birthday is two days later and will be celebrated in Marselisborg this year, instead of Copenhagen :)

Last edited:
marselisborg, is near to amalienborg?
I will go to copenhagen in this week and I want to see the family!!!:flowers:

Maselisborg is in Aarhus, depending in which route you choose it is between 200-300km away from Copenhagen, and 3-3,5 hours :)

They are SO cute. Especially the little prince. :flowers:

I just found out, that I know the person who gave them the twin-breastfeeding-pillow or what you would call it, showcased in the pictures. :lol:

It's so interesting to see that boy really seems to be more dominant than girl and that he really seems want to be more close to her sister. It will be definetely interesting to look how they both will act when they grow little bit and does they have so different characters like Christian & Isabella:)

Or she is like quite a few women who don't wear their engagement/wedding rings at home.

I can see why she wouldn't wear her engagement ring as the stones are raised and could easily scratch the twins while handling them.

Agreed ! And I guess whilst she is away from her official duties, she has decided to put them away for a while :flowers:

Margrethes Birthday is two days later and will be celebrated in Marselisborg this year, instead of Copenhagen :)

Well that's typical. The exact year where I'd planned to go to Amalienborg on her birthday, she wont be there. :bang:

I just want to use it as background on my laptop, so it should be around 1280 x 800 pixels

I just want to use it as background on my laptop, so it should be around 1280 x 800 pixels

Done.

You know where to find it: In the 2011 folder.

Fred looks so tired in those pics! But happy tired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom