Official Photos of the Twins: February 25, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photos!...I wanted at least one of their 4 kids to be dark like Mary and the little boy is...all those who say he has blue eyes...no he doesn't! They are definitely brown...I have 4 kids too and the only one who has brown eyes and hair like me is my son Elvis (yes, I really have a son called Elvis) So if the little boy is the only one with dark colouring, I think the name 'Elvis' would really suit him ;)

Beautiful photos. I can't wait to see these two grow up. I'm with you AnnaNotherThing, I would like to see <at least> one of the four children have/keep the dark hair and dark eyes like Mary. Although the Danish Blues are sort of irresistible, so life would definitely not be over if they're all fair haired blue eyed beauties...

I was the only of my family with dark brown eyes, and I was born with them, there was no blue/gray tint and no guess of whether they would later change, I was dark from the start. My siblings were not.

Seriously cute ! Wonderful pix and such a good looking family !

They are absolutely gorgeous!! They look much more like Isabella than Christian. I am surprised how dark their coloring is.

I think the little baby boy looks just like his father, don't see Mary there at all. I wonder what their eye color will be?

They are beyond adorable!!

When I showed my parents the picture of the two of them together, the first one you see at the Gallery at the Official Site, my Dad remarks...

The lil guy's already getting himself in trouble by sticking his tongue out at us like that.

:D

So cute and adorable. Like many others here, I want to bop over to Denmark to play w/them. :)

Last edited:
Great photos worth the wait. I noticed that too that the little boy always has his tounge pushed forward. Both are adorable and bet Christian and Isabella are delighted to have them home.

AnnaNotherThing said:
Great photos!...I wanted at least one of their 4 kids to be dark like Mary and the little boy is...all those who say he has blue eyes...no he doesn't! They are definitely brown...I have 4 kids too and the only one who has brown eyes and hair like me is my son Elvis (yes, I really have a son called Elvis) So if the little boy is the only one with dark colouring, I think the name 'Elvis' would really suit him ;)

I think the boy looks like Frederik a lot and that he will eventually have blue eyes and not brown. Remember when we saw the pictures of Isabella as a baby? It definitely seemed that she would have brown eyes. Even during her christening it wasn't sure if they were brown greenish like Mary's or blue, but some months afterwards we saw that she had a pair of wonderful light blue eyes. So yes I think that all of the children will have blue eyes, which is not bad at all!!!

I don't at all understand the reason why it is necessary that at least one of the children, any children, has to look like or have the colours of one of the parents, if his or her siblings only take after the other parent!!!

X

monic said:
This photo is great/ gorgeous/ sensational! :wub::kiss::kiss:

The picture is amazing, but to me is also a little bit funny! I mean the prince is like "hello, sister give me a big hug", while the princess is like "hey brother, GIVE ME SOME SPACE HERE"!! I remember Mary saying during the departure from the hospital, that the little prince was reaching for his little sister, and she was like "I need some room!!"

Anyway, they are totally adorable!!
I just can't wait to see a picture with all the siblings together and I do hope that they will get one after the christening without the parents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their so beautiful. I just want to hug them. :daneflag:

I just lovethe one with the tongue out, already such a sweet personality. I do wish we had seen their siblings with them.

So happy to finally see pics, they both look very healthy and are adorable.

:flowers: Great to see the pics of the twins. They are very cute babies.

Would have loved one of the 4 children together but can wait for the christening for that!! ;)

The new photos are now in the flow at the startpage at the homepage :wub:

They are adorable! And I think the boy has the same little noise as Christian's. I really miss a picture of the four children together. It would be really beautiful, Christian holding one of his silbling and Isabella playing with the other baby... :wub:

Such beautiful babies Fred and Mary produce. Perhaps the next photo will be with the grandparents and all four, or perhaps seven, grandchildren.

Beautiful little angels, so well worth the wait! Their little outfits are adorable. Now that I have a clearer picture of the two, the girl looks like a Charlotte, and the boy Andre.

What beautiful pictures. I am going with Charlotte and Sebastian

The pics are just lovely :) I'm glad that everyone is healthy and that F&M are happy, having twins can be real shock even if you've had kids before.

Such beautiful babies Fred and Mary produce. Perhaps the next photo will be with the grandparents and all four, or perhaps seven, grandchildren.

The next photos I think will be at the Christening and there will be several pictures, all 4 children, grandparents/god parents.

Absolutely adorable. Congratulations to them both. The babies look healthy and they are beautiful. So is the little princess o.k. then? It was said she had to go to the hospital because she was sick. Hope she is better.:flowers:

Absolutely adorable!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom