Official Photos of the Twins: February 25, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice photos, they're really cute, still very small but adorable. I love first photo - naughty boy ;)

Adorable twins, I love the brown hair. I like the fact how simple the pictures are & nothing over the top.

Oh these peanuts are darling! What adorable babies! The picture where he seems to be sticking his tongue out is soooo cute! Can't wait until April 14th!

Oh my gosh, just made my morning, what beautiful babies.:wub:
I love all the pictures with their tongues sticking out:p. The little prinz is adorable, I love the way he is looking a Fred in the one picture. They really look alike, I didn't think they did when they left the hospital but other the difference in the amount of hair, I think they really do. I wasn't sure if they were faternal or identical twins, I guess we know now. Thanks everyone for posting.
I would like to see Isabella and Christain with them too but later, I was glad they made this about the little ones:flowers:

Oh, I love the pics. specially the first one:)

What an adorable family! I love the pictures. I think Elvis and Shirley are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen in the royal house. :wub::wub::wub:

What an adorable family! I love the pictures. I think Elvis and Shirley are the most beautiful babies I have ever seen in the royal house. :wub::wub::wub:
Sorry,but did they name the babies Elvis and Shirley?

wow! they ar so cute! look like they hae blue eyes! adorable!!!!!!!like other here i would love to see them with Isabella and Christina too!

What beautiful babies! Mary looks wonderful and Fred looks so proud and over the moon. Thanks for posting!

They are super cute!!! It's so nice to see pictures of them!

Rebafan81 said:
Oh my gosh, just made my morning, what beautiful babies.:wub:
I love all the pictures with their tongues sticking out:p. The little prinz is adorable, I love the way he is looking a Fred in the one picture. They really look alike, I didn't think they did when they left the hospital but other the difference in the amount of hair, I think they really do. I wasn't sure if they were faternal or identical twins, I guess we know now. Thanks everyone for posting.
I would like to see Isabella and Christain with them too but later, I was glad they made this about the little ones:flowers:

Since Mary & Frederik learned that they were expecting a boy and a girl, it was sure that they were fraternal. Identical twins always have the same gender.

The twins are so cute and the photos are really great. :flowers:
They both have pretty eyes.

Aww. They're the most adorable little things!
I love their dark hair & their big, beautiful eyes.
I would've loved a picture with Christian, Isabella & the twins though.

Great photos. Babies are so cute . Mary and Fred looks very happy. What a beatiful family.:flowers:

Delightful photos - thank you.

I, too, think that the little boy looks a little like Mary, the only one of her four who does, in my opinion. At the time of the birth, didn't John Donaldson comment that the little princess looks like Isabella?

Beautiful babies, however, no matter who they resemble most. I'm looking forward to seeing the first photos of all four children together.

Lilledreng looks like Mary, Lillepig looks like her big sister, Isabella. And as we know, Christian and Isabella look a lot like Frederik, although I see some of Mary in Christian too. The boys seem to take after Mary, and the girls, after Frederik.

Super super cute!
IMO the little boy takes after his father more than christian does, and the little princess is quite similar to isabella, which is frederk's mini-me!
they bothe seeme to have blue eyes, while their hair look darker than their older siblings.
on another note, frederik's eyes look amazingly piercing blue in the pic where he's holding the boy!

Super super cute!
IMO the little boy takes after his father more than christian does, and the little princess is quite similar to isabella, which is frederk's mini-me!
they bothe seeme to have blue eyes, while their hair look darker than their older siblings.
on another note, frederik's eyes look amazingly piercing blue in the pic where he's holding the boy!

Well, all babies are born with blue or bluish gray eyes.
They develop permanent eye color later, anywhere from four months to the first birthday.

They are absolutely lovely... super cute little babies!:wub::wub:

What beautiful babies! I can't wait for pictures with Christian & Isabella.

Little Elvis has already the side-whiskers of King Elivs.

think that the little boy looks a little like Mary, the only one of her four who does

I actually saw quite the resemblance between the wee princess and her mother.

I've always thought Christian has 'alot' of his mother in him as well. Certainly around his mouth and his nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom