Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nilah said:
Is it true or just a rumour that Mary has miscarried recently and the royal court will announce it soon?? I 've just heard it from a Danish friend of mine today. I can't believe that Mary's baby would have died. It would be so sad.:confused:
If that would happend, I´m sure the royal court would announce it almost right away since its so obvious that she is pregnant and it would come out sooner or later.
But if it had happend two months into the pregnancy perhaps it would be kept quiet because noone knew about the pregnancy in the first place..

kate14 said:
Thanks Gattica,

One would think Nilah "Danish friend" would have know this informatioin. Nilah, could your "Danish Friend" reveal its Source.

Anyway...

Strange ! I thought Danish people would know it better than we foreigners. Mary discharged from the hospital well , the 21 gun salute planned for the arrival of the new baby would be all over the newspapers, radio and TV. Most Danish would not miss out such important news. :D
Yes , I would like to know its source too. :p

Last edited:
http://www.bt.dk/politik/artikel:aid=392294/

if someone would be kind enough to read this and explain the article, i'd really appreciate the effort. I've been trying to figure it out with my Danish dictionary but i'm having no luck making sense of it. Theres also a lovely picture of PM i hadn't seen. Thanks again.

Fogh: Mary's baby is not to be hostage.

The PM warns the opposition to taking the coming prince or princess as a "hostage" in the attempt to change the constitution.

PM Anders Fogh Rasmussen warns the opposition against not voting for his proposed change of the law about right to the throne.

It happens after the Social Democrats and the Radicals have argumented for that also a change is needed in the constitution.

The PM said Tuesday in his opening speech to Folketiinget, that the first suggestion for a new law will be a change of the law regarding rights to the throne "to ensure that it will be equal rights for both men and women, also when it comes to the right to inherit the throne."

"The thing is, one doesn't have to change the constitution to change that law. And I think it is wrong to take a coming prince or princess as a hostage in a constitutional fight. The Cabinet's views are clear: One doesn't have to change the Constitution to change the way the throne is to be inherited. That's the basics in the way we have chosen to handle it," said the PM. /ritzau/

Thank you so much, you're a super moderator, norwegianne:p

I am sure I have asked this question before but I can't find where it is, so sorry for repeating myself. What is Princess Mary's due date?

Thank you in advance

LadyS said:
I am sure I have asked this question before but I can't find where it is, so sorry for repeating myself. What is Princess Mary's due date?

Thank you in advance

I don't think anyone except the couple, their family and the doctors would know exactly, but apparently the baby is supposed to arrive near the end of October.

I'm sure that the doctor who examines Mary KNOWS the sex of the baby ! During ultrasounds he has to check if everything is ok .....

But there is the professional confidentiality ... so he shouldn't say a word about it, because he couldn't work anymore as a doctor then !!

The Age:
Princess Mary to give birth 'any day'

The Danish Palace has called in the cavalry as Crown Princess Mary, 33, prepares to give birth to the heir to the throne.
Thirty-seven soldiers have been moved to barracks near Kronborg Castle, 50km north of Copenhagen, where they await the birth.

They will fire a 21-gun salute within two hours of the royal birth which is due to take place any day.

Danish newspaper Jydske Vestkysten reported soldiers were moved from their regular barracks at Jutland, more than 100km away, so the salute could be perfectly timed.

Read the full story here.

Wish her and the DRF all the best and luck for the delivery of her baby anytime within this month. I am looking forward to it.

Her due date is the end of October. But we can suppose she give birth sooner, if the real date is...

I can't wait, but the time will fly. It seems like only last week Ingrid and Amalia were born yet they are both walking about and all that now. Plus Amalia is a big sister now!

Can't wait to see all the new babies, but I am especially excited to see Mary with her baby. As long as the babies are healthy that is all that matters but I am hoping for a few boys in there, just for a change for the recent girl heirs.

Even if the Crown Princess has cancelled all official duties, she tries to live a normal personal life in the time before the birth.

Even if it is three weeks since Crown Princess Mary was admitted with false labour, it doesn't mean that she has chosen to isolate herself home at Fredensborg. Certainly, Mary's official duties and her daily horse riding trips have been cancelled, but even if the birth can take place any day now, Frederik and Mary tries to live an almost normal life.

That includes nice dinners on town with their closest friends. Latest it was Copenhagen's newest exclusive in-restaurant "Umami" in Store Kongensgade, that got a royal visit. Along with some Australian friends the couple spent an afternoon in the Japanese-French inspired temple to food. When they left the restaurant in the pouring night-rain, it was with the pregant Crown Princess as a driver.

Mary was focused and looked around thoroughly before she put the foot on the gas and drove away. Shortly before, Frederik, as a true gentleman, had corrected the mirror for his wife, so that she wouldn't have to stretch and have the stomach pressed into the steering wheel.

Tidbit from this week's Billed-Bladet: Mary's doctor is currently living at the hospital. (Or rather, living in an apartment in the hospital area, that the hospital has for new doctors in town, 5 minute walk away from the clinic... but it sounded much more interesting the other way.)

norwegianne said:
Even if the Crown Princess has cancelled all official duties, she tries to live a normal personal life in the time before the birth.

Even if it is three weeks since Crown Princess Mary was admitted with false labour, it doesn't mean that she has chosen to isolate herself home at Fredensborg. Certainly, Mary's official duties and her daily horse riding trips have been cancelled, but even if the birth can take place any day now, Frederik and Mary tries to live an almost normal life.

That includes nice dinners on town with their closest friends. Latest it was Copenhagen's newest exclusive in-restaurant "Umami" in Store Kongensgade, that got a royal visit. Along with some Australian friends the couple spent an afternoon in the Japanese-French inspired temple to food. When they left the restaurant in the pouring night-rain, it was with the pregant Crown Princess as a driver.

Mary was focused and looked around thoroughly before she put the foot on the gas and drove away. Shortly before, Frederik, as a true gentleman, had corrected the mirror for his wife, so that she wouldn't have to stretch and have the stomach pressed into the steering wheel.

very interesting. its so cool to get a glimpse into their day to day life. they're really not so different from us;)

I think the due date is end of October, right?

ysbel said:
I think the due date is end of October, right?

Pretty much that.

It's been three weeks since she's been at the hospital and, at the time, the doctors said that her due date was six weeks away, so, three more weeks to go. (although Norwegianne posted sometime ago that Mary's sister said that the Donaldson women tend to give birth before due date...)

Anna_R said:
Pretty much that.

It's been three weeks since she's been at the hospital and, at the time, the doctors said that her due date was six weeks away, so, three more weeks to go. (although Norwegianne posted sometime ago that Mary's sister said that the Donaldson women tend to give birth before due date...)

Wow, Frederik has an engagement with the CINEFOGO Network of Excellence” on the 17th. That's cutting it pretty close to the due date.

i got articles from Denmark articles to show you about when Mary's dues

trans.gif
Royal birth is gold for soldiers
http://www.cphpost.dk/get/91375.html

if you are Denmark citizens you would join with new user or you known as user and password

Sara Boyce

Is this canon fire tradition just to mark the birth of CP's baby/ies or also to mark all Queen's/King's grand children birth? Did Nikolai and Felix have one when they were born?

ysbel said:
Wow, Frederik has an engagement with the CINEFOGO Network of Excellence” on the 17th. That's cutting it pretty close to the due date.
But he doesn't have many engagements, I noticed - and that one is in Roskilde, and won't take long to get to Copenhagen if something should happen.

congratulation for princess mary & prince frederik:)

galuhcandrakirana said:
Is this canon fire tradition just to mark the birth of CP's baby/ies or also to mark all Queen's/King's grand children birth? Did Nikolai and Felix have one when they were born?

I think the tradition is is only to mark births of direct heirs or heiress to the throne, or for babies of direct heirs, so Nikolai and Felix did'nt have a canon fire salute (at least I don't recall that they had one), since Joachim is not crownprince as Frederik.

Or Mary wanted to drive! She's pregnant...not sick or a patient...nor is she an invalid! There've been many times where Frederik drove and Mary was the passenger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom