Mary is Pregnant

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of lighting beacons is great. Let's just hope the weather is willing to play along as well!

today on billed bladet

taken from billed-bladet today
http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3481

Frederik passer på Mary: Skovtur i 9. måned - 28-09-05

Frederik og Mary luftede i weekenden deres hund, Ziggy, og Marys gravide mave i slotsparken bag Kancellihuset.

Kronprinsparret og deres hund nød weekendens sol og sommeragtige temperaturer

Last edited by a moderator:
bbb said:
taken from billed-bladet today
http://www.billed-bladet.dk/default.asp?Action=Details&Item=3481

Frederik passer på Mary: Skovtur i 9. måned - 28-09-05

Frederik og Mary luftede i weekenden deres hund, Ziggy, og Marys gravide mave i slotsparken bag Kancellihuset.
Kronprinsparret og deres hund nød weekendens sol og sommeragtige temperaturer

Man, that black jacket must have been hot to wear, considering the temperatures this weekend.

(The article talks about how Mary and Frederik are taking walks with their dog in the area surrounding Fredensborg.)

Re:

How long till the patter of tiny Royal Dane feet?

Mary is due sometime in October, and October starts on Saturday. After then, I suppose it is anybody's guess.

i cant wait see Mary and her newly baby next month and she is 8 month and almost nine month

Sara Boyce

if i translated correctly, there will be a 21 gun salute no matter what the gender of the baby.

You did translate correctly. :)

Princess Mary steps out with Frederik and Ziggy

Denmark's Crown Princess Mary has been getting some fresh air with her husband Frederik and their favourite four-legged friend. The couple took their pet pooch, Ziggy, for a stroll through the spectacular grounds of their home, Fredensborg Castle, this week.
http://hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/09/29/maryfrederik/
From Hello.com

Edit: Please read our policy regarding copyrighted material. Try to avoid posting the entire article, and instead post a link to it.

Thank you,
Norwegianne
Danish Forum Moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
So what other Customs come into play
like when will we here the babys gender Godparent info ect ect who annouces What and when (hope all that made since :) )

I think the name stays a secret until the baptism. Something about not saying the Christian name outside the family before the baptism so the devil can't hear it.

SpiffyBallerina said:
I think the name stays a secret until the baptism. Something about not saying the Christian name outside the family before the baptism so the devil can't hear it.

How long do they usually for the baptism?

If the press get hold of the name can they print it?

more pics from press contrast photo

Attachments

• 6510769.jpg
    6510769.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 281
  • 6510770.jpg
    6510770.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 253
  • 6510771.jpg
    6510771.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 261
  • 6510772.jpg
    6510772.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 309
  • 6510773.jpg
    6510773.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 284
  • 6510774.jpg
    6510774.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 349
what about colourpress pics? They don't have it?

I refer you to our attachment policy.

Instead of posting a dozen or more pictures, please try to select a few pictures that best describe the event/occasion. Aim to conserve. Think quality not quantity.

As there already are existing photographs of that particular day of dogwalking, any additional pictures, will either have to be some extraordinary pictures, or hosted by other means than TRF. We don't need pictures from every photo-agency for every occasion. Most of the time, one or two pictures give as good as impression of the event as 20.

Thank you.
Norwegianne
TRF Super Moderator.

but the colourpress photos are the best ones. It has the best picture.

There are already 10 (ten) pics of Frederik and Mary walking their dog.

This is more than enough.

Warren
Royal Forums SuperModerator

I understand why we are having this rule and I agree. We dont need to see hundreds of almost identical photos.
But, as rchaino said, Colourpress have great photos and is very tricky to get.

So perhaps we could "change" the photos and add some "tricky ones" from colourpress and take away some "easy to get" photos from other agencies?

That way we all would be happy :)

As also stated in the attachment policy:
If the pictures have already been posted, please do not re-post the same images. If you have found images that are larger, clearer, or without watermarks (or less watermarked than those already posted), please contact the forum moderator so that the image can be replaced.

If anybody have any further comments to this particular topic, they can take it up with me, or any of the other moderators of this forum, via the PM system, so that it doesn't clutter up this thread any further.

Norwegianne
TRF Super Moderator

According to an interview Jane Stephens (Mary's sister) did with Billedbladet (nr. 38. 2005), the Donaldson women often give birth a few weeks before due date.

Is it true or just a rumour?

Is it true or just a rumour that Mary has miscarried recently and the royal court will announce it soon?? I 've just heard it from a Danish friend of mine today. I can't believe that Mary's baby would have died. It would be so sad.:confused:

The Danes are probably just getting a little jumpy with the birth coming so soon. (Let's hope so, anyway.)

Mary did not have a miscarriage Nilah...she went to the hospital some weeks ago for uterine contractions or premonitary pains which is normal at Mary's stage of pregnancy! Just read back through the previous threads and you will understand what went on!As you can see above..some pics were posted of Mary walking with Fred and Ziggy last weekend and she's still very pregnant!

Thanks Gattica,

One would think Nilah "Danish friend" would have know this informatioin. Nilah, could your "Danish Friend" reveal its Source.

Anyway...

Last edited:
gattica28 said:
Mary did not have a miscarriage Nilah...she went to the hospital some weeks ago for uterine contractions or premonitary pains which is normal at Mary's stage of pregnancy! Just read back through the previous threads and you will understand what went on!As you can see above..some pics were posted of Mary walking with Fred and Ziggy last weekend and she's still very pregnant!

I also know that Mary went to the hospital because she had contractions.

kate14 said:
Thanks Gattica,

One would think Nilah "Danish friend" would have know this informatioin. Nilah, could your "Danish Friend" reveal its Source.

Anyway...

She told me that some people talked about it in Denmark. But I don't believe it because Mary did look very pregnant recently.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom